Teachers behind gender reassignment?

Far too many parents that homeschool are not qualified to teach their subject area.

You may be the exception to the rule, but let me ask if you can teach integral calculus or advanced biology? 99 out of 100 cannot.

Home school isn't just a parent sitting and teaching their child what they know and that's it. It still requires testing and materials and so on.

There are also dozens and dozens of "kits" that supply the same educational material as a normal school does. So in the case of calculus the parent can learn it right along with their child as they teach it to their child.

Then there are hundreds of online home school programs as well.

Both the kits and the online programs cost less than public school fees anyway, especially after you factor in all the crap you have to buy a kid to take to school.

But if you think homeschool is just a parent sitting there teaching their kid only what they know then you don't know what home schooling is at all.

What did you think every k-12 teacher is a master of their class they teach? Most of them don't know more than what they teach as they use the teachers guides and lesson plans and answer books provided to them.

"Jessica Konen said two middle school teachers who ran the school's Equality Club — later known as UBU (You Be You) — planted the seed that her daughter was bisexual in 6th grade and then introduced the idea she was transgender. "

But, according to the left, this doesn't happen.

according to the left, the young girl approached the teachers.
Maybe maybe not. At the moment you're only hearing the mother's claims right? It's he said/she said. Will be curious as to what happens in courts.

Personally though, the teachers shouldn't have set up a meeting like that, or been involved other than to be some to talk to and to encourage child if possible, to talk to her parents about it (assuming violence isn't an issue). I also question why middle school has this sort of program.

According to the right this happens all the time...right? :dunno:

"Jessica Konen said two middle school teachers who ran the school's Equality Club — later known as UBU (You Be You) — planted the seed that her daughter was bisexual in 6th grade and then introduced the idea she was transgender. "

But, according to the left, this doesn't happen.

according to the left, the young girl approached the teachers.
Is this a serious topic?

No seriously, your topic is here to blame a teacher for a little girl being bi sexual?

I'm not sure what we are supposed to say in this topic. Great on that teacher for giving the girl information on bisexualism, I guess.

Is this a serious topic?

No seriously, your topic is here to blame a teacher for a little girl being bi sexual?

I'm not sure what we are supposed to say in this topic. Great on that teacher for giving the girl information on bisexualism, I guess.

You missed the trans part? Seriously?

Is this a serious topic?

is she bisexual?

or did her 'teachers' talk her into it?

Far too many parents that homeschool are not qualified to teach their subject area.

You may be the exception to the rule, but let me ask if you can teach integral calculus or advanced biology? 99 out of 100 cannot.
Then find a way to teach these subjects. Schools no longer bother. Calculus like algebra is racist. Biology is a fake science that holds that there are two sexes with separate reproductive systems. The woke curriculums don't.

I can almost understand some of that second post.

I guess what I am seeing is the well-known effect where some cretin on drugs thinks that he is in some way being clever or amusing, when, in fact, he's just being more of a dumbass even than he is when he is sober.

What's your excuse?

Back to topic ... It could be one way or the other.
In any case the school had valuable information the parent could use and failed to act properly.

You believe the teachers?

Good.

"In a leaked recording from a California Teachers Association conference, Caldeira and Kelly Baraki were quoted discussing how they kept meetings private and “stalked” students online for recruits."

Why don't you stop attacking the messenger, and start attacking the message?
I did mean the article for your op.

Just how much more liberty center can be if they don't accept trans, or bisexual. You call that freedom, all the states are are against abortion, what do you call that.

Freedom for me and not for thee!!

My body, my choice come to mind.

Center for American Liberty CEO Harmeet Dhillon and client, Jessica Konen, join The Ingraham Angle to explain how predatory middle school educators secretly groomed Jessica’s 6th grade daughter into transgenderism—and told her daughter not to tell her mom because her mom couldn’t be “trusted.” Here Jessica’s story and how she is heroically fighting back!

So her dtr is trans or bisexual, deal with it.
You should read some of the comments on this video.

Here is an example of one of the biggest upvoted comments;

"Dude they can’t even describe what they think a woman is, if a woman can “mean anything” then it essentially means nothing at all. Matt is 100% right, pronouns don’t belong to you it’s english language with clear definition."

16K upvotes.

Stop just buying the propaganda Penny.

You should read some of the comments on this video.

Here is an example of one of the biggest upvoted comments;

"Dude they can’t even describe what they think a woman is, if a woman can “mean anything” then it essentially means nothing at all. Matt is 100% right, pronouns don’t belong to you it’s english language with clear definition."

16K upvotes.

Stop just buying the propaganda Penny.

I believe the teachers, in that:
“The Center for American Liberty is concerned with pushing its own political agenda through litigation and has filed multiple lawsuits against various school districts and communities.”

and

Center for American Liberty CEO Harmeet Dhillon and client, Jessica Konen, join The Ingraham Angle to explain how predatory middle school educators secretly groomed Jessica’s 6th grade daughter into transgenderism—and told her daughter not to tell her mom because her mom couldn’t be “trusted.” Here Jessica’s story and how she is heroically fighting back!

In the op's article it says this, the above.

She might as well said,

I believe the teachers, in that:
“The Center for American Liberty is concerned with pushing its own political agenda through litigation and has filed multiple lawsuits against various school districts and communities.”

and

In the op's article it says this, the above.

She might as well said,

iu

You believe the teachers?

Good.

"In a leaked recording from a California Teachers Association conference, Caldeira and Kelly Baraki were quoted discussing how they kept meetings private and “stalked” students online for recruits."

Why don't you stop attacking the messenger, and start attacking the message?

Apparently, because Penelope agrees with the message, with the sexual grooming, brainwashing and exploitation of children, and with hiding what is being done to children from their parents.

Read my quote again Penny. That's how much you believe "My body my choice". That's how much you believe in individual liberty, right down to medical procedures.

Penelope seems to believe in “my body, my choice”, when the “my body” is actually that of an innocent child that someone else wants to make the choice to murder in cold blood, but not when the body is that of someone who does not want to be used as a test subject for some mad scientists' dangerous medical experiments, or when the body of that of a child that someone wants to make the choice to sexually manipulate and exploit.

Modern LIbEralism truly is both a mental disease and a moral disease. Far more of a dangerous pandemic than the wildest claims of the Branch Covidians try to make COVID-1984 out to be.

Forum List

Back