The Lefts War on Children

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
OP: The Left's war on children is both sexual and ideological. From classrooms promoting Antifa and BLM, to promoting transgenderism and homosexuality, the Left is literally destroying the minds and lives of children.

First up: Two videos, one example of each. More to come in following posts:

US schoolkids 'forced' to parade BLM slogans

Next, a A furious mother From California unleashed because her daughter was in an “LGBT Equality Lunch Hour Club” when she as in elementary school - yes, elementary school - that convinced her daughter she was transgender and caused a terrible sequence of events:

More on that:

Two teachers in a California school district are accused of coaching a student into coming out as transgender behind the backs of the student’s parents, according to video footage circulating on social media.
School staff reportedly changed the student’s name and pronouns and called Child Protective Services when the parents objected to the gender transition, according to a Twitter thread by LibsofTikTok posted early Thursday morning. The thread included video of the girl’s parents addressing the school board of Spreckels Union School District on Wednesday

Last edited:
  • Banned
More to come in following posts

Antifa teacher who wanted to indoctrinate students to reportedly be fired

A public school teacher in California is reportedly set to be fired after being seen on video praising Antifa and discussing his effort to “turn [students] into revolutionaries” — as parents are expressing outrage at the school district for allowing the “indoctrination” of their children.

In a video captured by conservative media-advocacy group Project Veritas, Gabriel Gipe, who teaches advanced placement government at Inderkum High School in Sacramento, is seen explaining how he pushes his political ideologies on his students.

“I have an Antifa flag on my [classroom] wall and a student complained about that — he said it made him feel uncomfortable. Well, this [Antifa flag] is meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable, so if you feel uncomfortable, I don’t really know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldn’t be aligning with the values that this [Antifa flag] is antithetical to,” Gipe told an interviewer from the group in apparent hidden-camera footage.

• Banned
WA laws now allow teen gender reassignment surgery without parental consent

Washington state now appears to allow minors to undergo life-changing gender reassignment surgery without parental consent.

Under a new law, health insurers must cover “gender-affirming” care, including surgical treatments that were previously denied coverage. Democrats rejected a proposal to apply the new law to patients over 18 years old.

The ramifications of this are far and wide: Removing parents from the issue is the biggest horror. But we know from recent school board meetings that the Leftists don't want parents to have any say in what happens with their kids. Kids can already get abortion if they are 13 without a parent's consent, and now this.

Furthermore there is no way a 13 year old is mature enough to make such a life altering decision. I once read how people don’t mature until they’re 24 or some weird number which is why they can’t be held responsible for their student loans but they can get their genitalia switched out? LOL.

They hate children and refuse to allow them to just be children. They demand that children pick up the concerns of adulthood at a very young age. I'm so glad I got to live my childhood before this bullshit ever took hold.

I am also very glad I never had children of my own so there is no child alive that I have to concern myself with. If my child was ever forced into this heinous indoctrination, there would be pure flaming Hell to pay.

• Banned
BREAKING: Investigation underway after Kentucky high school hosts drag pageant featuring male teens in lingerie giving lap dances to staff

1644769481193.png

Hazard Independent Schools have released a statement regarding the viral photos of the high school assembly where male students wore women’s lingerie and danced on and around administrators and female students dressed as Hooter’s waitresses.

BREAKING: Investigation underway after Kentucky high school hosts drag pageant featuring male teens in lingerie giving lap dances to staff

View attachment 600962

Hazard Independent Schools have released a statement regarding the viral photos of the high school assembly where male students wore women’s lingerie and danced on and around administrators and female students dressed as Hooter’s waitresses.
:puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3:

View attachment 600962

Sounds like the DementiacRats really took over this school!

OP: The Left's war on children is both sexual and ideological. From classrooms promoting Antifa and BLM, to promoting transgenderism and homosexuality, the Left is literally destroying the mionds and lives of children.

Next, a A furious mother From California unleashed because her daughter was in an “LGBT Equality Lunch Hour Club” when she as in elementary school - yes, elementary school - that convinced her daughter she was transgender and caused a terrible sequence of events:

More on that:

Two teachers in a California school district are accused of coaching a student into coming out as transgender behind the backs of the student’s parents, according to video footage circulating on social media.
School staff reportedly changed the student’s name and pronouns and called Child Protective Services when the parents objected to the gender transition, according to a Twitter thread by LibsofTikTok posted early Thursday morning. The thread included video of the girl’s parents addressing the school board of Spreckels Union School District on Wednesday

It is way past time to begin stockpiling millstones, and finding boats that can be chartered for one-way trips to deep parts of the ocean.

And in case you thought this was new,

See this story originally published: Sep. 25, 2009

Burlington school under fire for students singing about President Obama
Updated: Apr. 01, 2019, 8:27 p.m. | Published: Sep. 25, 2009, 10:18 p.m.

BURLINGTON TOWNSHIP -- A school for kindergartners through second graders in this comfortable Philadelphia suburb has become the latest target of accusations by conservatives that schoolchildren are being indoctrinated to idolize President Barack Obama . . . .
. . . . The first song begins, "Mmm, mmm, mmm, Barack Hussein Obama/He said that all must lend a hand/To make this country strong again." The second one was set to "The Battle Hymn of the Republic," and included the refrain, "Hooray, Mr. President" . . . .
. . . . "It's just like the Hitler Youth all over again," said Concannon, an unemployed 26-year-old former National Guardsman. "They should be learning history, but instead they're being taught to worship the president" . . . .

UPDATE: Teacher Removed After Students Pledge Allegiance to Pride Flag

1644770500817.png

Kristin Pitzen, the California schoolteacher who posted video to social media of herself instructing students to say the pledge of allegiance to a Progress Pride flag, has been removed from her classroom pending the outcome of an ongoing investigation by the Newport Mesa Unified School District.

Missouri teacher resigns after school tells him to remove Pride flag

A Missouri teacher resigned last week after administrators in his school district told him he had to take down his Pride flag and that he couldn’t discuss human sexuality or “sexual preference” at school.

Missouri teacher resigns after school tells him to remove Pride flag

A Missouri teacher resigned last week after administrators in his school district told him he had to take down his Pride flag and that he couldn’t discuss human sexuality or “sexual preference” at school.
This is gratifying to see. I was terrified enough of "the talk" in sixth grade. I can't imagine what my reaction, as a grade school student, would have been to the perverse shit and self-loathing they're pounding kids with today.

This is gratifying to see. I was terrified enough of "the talk" in sixth grade. I can't imagine what my reaction, as a grade school student, would have been to the perverse shit and self-loathing they're pounding kids with today.

But the nerve of this queer. He resigns because the school actually took the correct stand, as if he feels he has the right to indoctrinate peoples' kids into a sexual lifestyle at that age, a lifestyle which is labelled evil by the way by all the monotheistic religions, Islam, Judaism and Christianity.

If you have a troubled teen.....the teacher is why.

I deprogrammed my kids on a daily basis from grade school through highschool. DAILY. And it paid off. YOU cannot just sit there and let them get away with what they're doing. Best thing is to get them out of public schools. THat's where mine are now. homeschooling and christian classical schooling.

OP: The Left's war on children is both sexual and ideological. From classrooms promoting Antifa and BLM, to promoting transgenderism and homosexuality, the Left is literally destroying the minds and lives of children.

More on that:

How Ironic from the Right.....con-sidering how you could care less about children getting shot up in schools.

Forum List

Back