The Lefts War on Children

mwtelFO.jpg

Just leave children alone.... it's just so simple even you should be able to grasp it but you just have to chime in with stupid shit

We could post this stuff all day of people or groups doing or promoting Sh-- things . Don't you have one of your party's well liked being investigated for trafficking a 17 year old for sex. Its stupid, There always have been people doing sexual things that most of us think are some where between tacky and hang them. It really has nothing to do with political party's.

We could post this stuff all day of people or groups doing or promoting Sh-- things . Don't you have one of your party's well liked being investigated for trafficking a 17 year old for sex. Its stupid, There always have been people doing sexual things that most of us think are some where between tacky and hang them. It really has nothing to do with political party's.

Wrong, which party is promoting the crap in schools? Get informed or get out

On a trip to Camp Pali in San Bernardino, California, students from Weaver Elementary School spent three nights rooming with adult men in their sleeping cabins. The men were counselors at the camp. The school’s excuse? “Per California law, we place staff in cabins they identify with.”

The story was originally reported by KTLA, and several of the parents whose children were on the trip are not all that pleased with what happened.
“No parent should feel the way I feel after knowing what could have happened to my daughter.”

I understand this statement, but I’m pretty sure the focus should be on what your daughter(s) feel. I mean, they were literally just forced to spend multiple nights with a bunch of men who think they have no particular gender. Oh, did I forget to say that? The male counselors in question identified as non-binary. Which begs the question: if they are non-binary, why did they all choose to spend the evenings with little girls?

Another parent said that had she known about the sleeping arrangements, she “would have kept [her] children home.”

Yeah? Me too.

But schools seem dead set on forcing this garbage on our children regardless of the risks it might come with. In Loudoun County, a boy who decided to wear a skirt from time to time had no issue going into the women’s bathroom and raping multiple girls. And we all remember the trans person at the center of the Wi Spa incident, who seemingly got his rocks off posing nude in front of women and girls.

James Lindsay, who has been extremely vocal about the mission many educators and activists are on to destroy our children, wasted no time in saying exactly what so many of us are thinking.

Three pages of filthy sick democrats degenerates molesting the minds and bodies of children. Only excuses are made by the democrat freaks here.

In the religion section this filthy pig posted this:
I will take the Catholic Church more seriously on moral issues when they stop buggering little boys.
I suggest you read all the stories in this thread, and then see that it is you and your filthy party that molest children

If you have a troubled teen.....the teacher is why.

I deprogrammed my kids on a daily basis from grade school through highschool. DAILY. And it paid off. YOU cannot just sit there and let them get away with what they're doing. Best thing is to get them out of public schools. THat's where mine are now. homeschooling and christian classical schooling.
Total and complete bullshit! You couldn't deprogram a digital watch!

If you have a troubled teen and you want to see the problem, find the closest mirror!

If you have a troubled teen and you want to see the problem, find the closest mirror!

Hey now, thats not fair. In fact, schools are now influencing kids to the point where they are making them think they are homos and trannies.

I suggest you watch this:

More on that:

Two teachers in a California school district are accused of coaching a student into coming out as transgender behind the backs of the student’s parents, according to video footage circulating on social media.
School staff reportedly changed the student’s name and pronouns and called Child Protective Services when the parents objected to the gender transition, according to a Twitter thread by LibsofTikTok posted early Thursday morning. The thread included video of the girl’s parents addressing the school board of Spreckels Union School District on Wednesday

Antifa teacher who wanted to indoctrinate students to reportedly be fired

A public school teacher in California is reportedly set to be fired after being seen on video praising Antifa and discussing his effort to “turn [students] into revolutionaries” — as parents are expressing outrage at the school district for allowing the “indoctrination” of their children.

In a video captured by conservative media-advocacy group Project Veritas, Gabriel Gipe, who teaches advanced placement government at Inderkum High School in Sacramento, is seen explaining how he pushes his political ideologies on his students.

“I have an Antifa flag on my [classroom] wall and a student complained about that — he said it made him feel uncomfortable. Well, this [Antifa flag] is meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable, so if you feel uncomfortable, I don’t really know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldn’t be aligning with the values that this [Antifa flag] is antithetical to,” Gipe told an interviewer from the group in apparent hidden-camera footage.
You're fucking paranoid. Grow up.

AdmiralDick said:
Total and complete bullshit! You couldn't deprogram a digital watch!

you know nothing about me. I did what i said i did and my kids are fine. YOu're just angry because leftist propaganda teaching failed with my kids.

Forum List

Back