Teachers behind gender reassignment?

Just how much more liberty center can be if they don't accept trans, or bisexual. You call that freedom, all the states are are against abortion, what do you call that.

Freedom for me and not for thee!!

My body, my choice come to mind.

Center for American Liberty CEO Harmeet Dhillon and client, Jessica Konen, join The Ingraham Angle to explain how predatory middle school educators secretly groomed Jessica’s 6th grade daughter into transgenderism—and told her daughter not to tell her mom because her mom couldn’t be “trusted.” Here Jessica’s story and how she is heroically fighting back!

So her dtr is trans or bisexual, deal with it.

Read my quote again Penny. That's how much you believe "My body my choice". That's how much you believe in individual liberty, right down to medical procedures.

You believe the teachers?

Good.

"In a leaked recording from a California Teachers Association conference, Caldeira and Kelly Baraki were quoted discussing how they kept meetings private and “stalked” students online for recruits."

Why don't you stop attacking the messenger, and start attacking the message?

This is outrageous. No matter what. Outrageous.

These teachers who think it's fine to "stalk" and "recruit" children for THEIR religion would be appalled if, say, a Christian teacher stalked and recruited troubled children for their Bible studies, or their prayer meetings. But it's no different. It's every bit as much a religion for them as mine is for me. The difference is: I respect the family and the place that children have in THEIR FAMILY's home.

Which is not my home.

There are many teachers like me, but not enough. And we are not getting more. Like everything else, education too is falling apart.

We can trust children alone with the public school teachers unless we have cameras in the classrooms

other than that school choice that puts public schools out of business is the best solution

Mac and I have been over this. He does not understand or is too thick or stubborn to understand. So for anyone else: I agree with a somewhat middle ground situation, where classrooms are recorded and footage can be obtained in certain situations.

Mac wants a livestream. With minor children in classrooms. Uh huh

Read my quote again Penny. That's how much you believe "My body my choice". That's how much you believe in individual liberty, right down to medical procedures.
My Body, my choice,

Works that way for trans, gays, bi's, abortion.

I believe the teachers.

We can trust children alone with the public school teachers unless we have cameras in the classrooms

other than that school choice that puts public schools out of business is the best solution
Right, now the parents raised them that way, why can't you trust them?

You believe the teachers?

Good.

"In a leaked recording from a California Teachers Association conference, Caldeira and Kelly Baraki were quoted discussing how they kept meetings private and “stalked” students online for recruits."

Why don't you stop attacking the messenger, and start attacking the message?
Yes. I was attacking the message.

This is outrageous. No matter what. Outrageous.

These teachers who think it's fine to "stalk" and "recruit" children for THEIR religion would be appalled if, say, a Christian teacher stalked and recruited troubled children for their Bible studies, or their prayer meetings. But it's no different. It's every bit as much a religion for them as mine is for me. The difference is: I respect the family and the place that children have in THEIR FAMILY's home.

Which is not my home.

There are many teachers like me, but not enough. And we are not getting more. Like everything else, education too is falling apart.
It was a public school, aren't those to be free of religion?

These faggots and dykes are really pushing this crap on kids as young as 4 to 8 years old. They need to be prosecuted for it. It's just brainwashing and indoctrination. If you have kids, make it a point to go to your schools and check out what books they're putting on the shelves.
You gonna pay the incarceration bill ?
I have a $1.30 permanent cure.

It was a public school, aren't those to be free of religion?

"if, say" implies a hypothetical Penelope. You know what that is right?

Also no, public schools are not to be "free of religion". Any student does not have to check their religion at the door in order to come. They are free to read the Bible, pray, and even talk of God at school. Their rights do not end at the school house door. *I*, being a school employee, cannot foist my religious beliefs on students. That's all it means.

Yes. I was attacking the message.

No you weren't.

You were attacking the messenger: Post #17

"“The Center for American Liberty is concerned with pushing its own political agenda through litigation and has filed multiple lawsuits against various school districts and communities.”"

Tell that to her mom.

You say "My body my choice" as it's some kind of win for you, as if you believe you're being consistent. Check my sig line again. You're a blazing hypocrite. You only love that in the sexualized context: abortion, trans. You LOVE the biomedical state making people submit to medical tyranny.

Think better, Penny. Try

No you weren't.

You were attacking the messenger: Post #17

"“The Center for American Liberty is concerned with pushing its own political agenda through litigation and has filed multiple lawsuits against various school districts and communities.”"
“The Center for American Liberty is concerned with pushing its own political agenda through litigation and has filed multiple lawsuits against various school districts and communities.”

and

Center for American Liberty CEO Harmeet Dhillon and client, Jessica Konen, join The Ingraham Angle to explain how predatory middle school educators secretly groomed Jessica’s 6th grade daughter into transgenderism—and told her daughter not to tell her mom because her mom couldn’t be “trusted.” Here Jessica’s story and how she is heroically fighting back!

from your OP.

I'm not suing, but they have a right to sue anybody you want, I suspect that case will go nowhere.

Your views are illogical and hypocritical. You should stop saying "My body my choice". You don't mean it. You only mean it for sexual reasons. You love the biomedical state making people take medical treatments....or they can die at home, miserably.

That's you, Penny

“The Center for American Liberty is concerned with pushing its own political agenda through litigation and has filed multiple lawsuits against various school districts and communities.”

and

from your OP.

and, again, you are attacking the messenger.

give it up, girl.

you're losing badly.

and

from your OP.

If your own words make you sad--and they should--then you should retract them. It goes like this: "Gosh I was really heated, I shouldn't have said that. I don't REALLY want unvaccinated people to die at home without getting care."

Then I will remove my line.

But you can't do it, can you?

Your views are illogical and hypocritical. You should stop saying "My body my choice". You don't mean it. You only mean it for sexual reasons. You love the biomedical state making people take medical treatments....or they can die at home, miserably.

That's you, Penny
I believe the teachers. If the girl doesn't want to be in her class or online, what is she doing there?

Forum List

Back