Teachers behind gender reassignment?

I believe the teachers. If the girl doesn't want to be in her class or online, what is she doing there?

Why do you keep quoting "My body my choice" when you don't believe it? I have already stated my opinion on the teacher and your question is nonsensical. The girl is ELEVEN.

Do try to keep up

If your own words make you sad--and they should--then you should retract them. It goes like this: "Gosh I was really heated, I shouldn't have said that. I don't REALLY want unvaccinated people to die at home without getting care."

Then I will remove my line.

But you can't do it, can you?

Leftist have a very hard time understanding what happens when their own policies get in the wrong hands. So how about this, Penny? How about in your new imagined BioSecurity State, any underaged girl caught in sexual activity gets her tubes tied. No choice. She gets her tubes tied or else she forgoes all female medical care for the rest of her life. If she gets pregnant and something goes wrong she can die at home.

I mean we need to limit teen pregnancies somehow. Right?

Seem fair Penny?

I rest my case.
I didn't say I can't do or teach the calculi of advanced mathematics and biochemistry. I merely observed that my aptitude has its limits. My IQ is above average but I'm not a genius. That hardly disqualifies me to homeschool my children. You haven't made any case. From experience, I know I'm smarter than most public school teachers. Between us, my wife and I can more than cover the basics.

Last edited:
How much is it money wise compared to public school?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Some of the grade school packages are only a couple or three hundred per year, and if you catch a Half PRice bookstore on a lucky you can get some at $30 to $50 used. Start a co-op and get bulk discounts for a group of parents is an option as well. For science courses at Jr.High and High school level the prices are probably steeper, but still less than the cost of most school systems per student, since you don't have to pay 5 'administrators' per student to sit around and dream up stupid bullshit trying to justify their paychecks.

I didn't say I can't do or teach the calculi of advanced mathematics and biochemistry. I merely observed that my aptitude has its limits. My IQ is above average but I'm not a genius. That hardly disqualifies me to homeschool my children. You haven't made any case. From experience, I know I'm smarter than most public school teachers. Between us, my wife and I can more than cover the basics.
Algebra is actually harder than calculus; don't let the big words intimidate you. Plenty of easy to understand cookbook calculus texts out there. In fact learning calculus leads to understanding algebra a lot better. Just because the problems are longer doesn't make them harder.

Your views are illogical and hypocritical. You should stop saying "My body my choice". You don't mean it. You only mean it for sexual reasons. You love the biomedical state making people take medical treatments....or they can die at home, miserably.

That's you, Penny

The deviants and commies are afraid home-schooled kids wont be susceptable to letting faggots fondle them as easily, among other worries.

Mac and I have been over this. He does not understand or is too thick or stubborn to understand. So for anyone else: I agree with a somewhat middle ground situation, where classrooms are recorded and footage can be obtained in certain situations.

Mac wants a livestream. With minor children in classrooms. Uh huh
Livestream is the only foolproof way to monitor what the teachers are doing

aim the cameras at the teacher and blur the faces of the children

finally make the livestream password protected so that only parents have access

Right, now the parents raised them that way, why can't you trust them?
The sentence you quoted was poorly worded

it should have said:

“ We cant trust teachers alone with the children unless we have cameras in the classrooms”

You can't say a prayer in public school even though the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of speech and freedom of religion but California teachers apparently feel free to administer or cause life changing drugs to be administered to minors without parents permission. Is the world freaking upside down?

It was a joke. The OP claims that teachers are behind gender "reassignments." I, most hilariously, countered that teachers are assholes because they love "assignments" whether they have a "re-" attached to them or not

I'm also stoned, and had a lot of fun writing that explanation, so gracias :thup:
I'm a teacher and I got it. Well done.

Hint: They didnt.

Hint: They admitted it.

Cripes you're stupid

In a leaked recording from a California Teachers Association conference, Caldeira and Kelly Baraki were quoted discussing how they kept meetings private and “stalked” students online for recruits.

“When we were doing our virtual learning — we totally stalked what they were doing on Google, when they weren’t doing school work,” Baraki said. “One of them was googling ‘Trans Day of Visibility.’ And we’re like, ‘Check.’ We’re going to invite that kid when we get back on campus.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back