Teachers behind gender reassignment?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

"Jessica Konen said two middle school teachers who ran the school's Equality Club — later known as UBU (You Be You) — planted the seed that her daughter was bisexual in 6th grade and then introduced the idea she was transgender. "

But, according to the left, this doesn't happen.

according to the left, the young girl approached the teachers.

These faggots and dykes are really pushing this crap on kids as young as 4 to 8 years old. They need to be prosecuted for it. It's just brainwashing and indoctrination. If you have kids, make it a point to go to your schools and check out what books they're putting on the shelves.

What language was that supposed to be?

Some of the words look like English, but they do not appear to be arranged in any way that communicates any discernable meaning in this language.
It was a joke. The OP claims that teachers are behind gender "reassignments." I, most hilariously, countered that teachers are assholes because they love "assignments" whether they have a "re-" attached to them or not

I'm also stoned, and had a lot of fun writing that explanation, so gracias :thup:

It was a joke. The OP claims that teachers are behind gender "reassignments." I, most hilariously, countered that teachers are assholes because they love "assignments" whether they have a "re-" attached to them or not

I'm also stoned, and had a lot of fun writing that explanation, so gracias :thup:

I can almost understand some of that second post.

I guess what I am seeing is the well-known effect where some cretin on drugs thinks that he is in some way being clever or amusing, when, in fact, he's just being more of a dumbass even than he is when he is sober.

I can almost understand some of that second post.

I guess what I am seeing is the well-known effect where some cretin on drugs thinks that he is in some way being clever or amusing, when, in fact, he's just being more of a dumbass even than he is when he is sober.
Ok, boomer

:cuckoo:

Far too many parents that homeschool are not qualified to teach their subject area.

You may be the exception to the rule, but let me ask if you can teach integral calculus or advanced biology? 99 out of 100 cannot.

Feel bad worrying about having to go and get a real job and have to work year round, are you? I guess you think kids going nuts and demanding to be severely mutilated is the better option here.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how far can anyone at a school actually go where such a matter is concerned? These people are aware that they can't arrange to have a kid go through the gender change surgical procedure, right? In other words, what is the point in trying to change anything else about any one student?

God bless you and the girl and her mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. The gender change procedure can only do so much anyway and so yeah, why even bother is my only question?

Far too many parents that homeschool are not qualified to teach their subject area.

You may be the exception to the rule, but let me ask if you can teach integral calculus or advanced biology? 99 out of 100 cannot.
My IQ is above average; nevertheless, most of the calculi of advanced mathematics and biochemistry are beyond my ken.

Homeschooled children outperform the majority of public school educated kids.

"Jessica Konen said two middle school teachers who ran the school's Equality Club — later known as UBU (You Be You) — planted the seed that her daughter was bisexual in 6th grade and then introduced the idea she was transgender. "

But, according to the left, this doesn't happen.

according to the left, the young girl approached the teachers.
I believe the teachers.

“The Center for American Liberty is concerned with pushing its own political agenda through litigation and has filed multiple lawsuits against various school districts and communities.”

from your OP.

Last edited:

Just how much more liberty center can be if they don't accept trans, or bisexual. You call that freedom, all the states are are against abortion, what do you call that.

Freedom for me and not for thee!!

My body, my choice come to mind.

Center for American Liberty CEO Harmeet Dhillon and client, Jessica Konen, join The Ingraham Angle to explain how predatory middle school educators secretly groomed Jessica’s 6th grade daughter into transgenderism—and told her daughter not to tell her mom because her mom couldn’t be “trusted.” Here Jessica’s story and how she is heroically fighting back!

So her dtr is trans or bisexual, deal with it.

I believe the teachers.

“The Center for American Liberty is concerned with pushing its own political agenda through litigation and has filed multiple lawsuits against various school districts and communities.”

from your OP.

You believe the teachers?

Good.

"In a leaked recording from a California Teachers Association conference, Caldeira and Kelly Baraki were quoted discussing how they kept meetings private and “stalked” students online for recruits."

Why don't you stop attacking the messenger, and start attacking the message?

Forum List

Back