Teacher Sues After Being Fired For Refusing To Use Transgender Student’s ‘Preferred Pronoun

What you eat for lunch has no bearing on how you perform your job

How you treat your student does

This is an absolute momentary madness we are caught up in. It really is.

See my comparison regarding gender dysphoria vs. body dysmorphia in eating disorders. One is coddled and celebrated. The other is properly seen as a manifestation of a mental illness. Why?

There have been transgendered for thousands of years
It is nothing new.

That does not even remotely address my post.

Why is transgenderism supposed to be coddled and even celebrated?

While body dysmorphia in eating disorders a mental disorder to be corrected?

I don’t think they are coddled. Previously, transgendered would be forced into hiding. If they were found, they would be cruelly mocked and driven from society

Today, they are allowed to be who they are. It is not an easy decision, the student in this case will have a difficult time socially. The school district is just trying to make it easier for him

They are absolutely coddled. They have a delusion in the most correct sense of the term: they feel or believe they are what they are not. In the very same way an eating disordered person feels she is fat when she is not. The latter we diagnose, treat and correct, the former we cannot even speak to.

The difference is sexuality. That's it. If it's sexuality that is delusional the Left loves it.
Whether you acknowledge it or not, that sexuality exists

Homosexuals are among us, they are attracted to people of the same sex. You might think it is yucky and want them to hide out of sight, but that is your opinion.

Same applies to transgender

Your boss tells you how you are to address a student
You intentionally do otherwise
You get fired for it

That is the way things work

Your boss tells you to lie.

You tell the truth, instead.

Who's wrong, here, and who's right? How you answer speaks directly of your integrity, or lack thereof.

In the eyes of the School District, his parents and the child himself, he is a boy.
Legally, he is a boy

It is not up to a teacher to claim otherwise

Delusional. There is no obligation to accept a lie.

I will not be made to admit seeing four fingers when only three are presented.

This is an absolute momentary madness we are caught up in. It really is.

See my comparison regarding gender dysphoria vs. body dysmorphia in eating disorders. One is coddled and celebrated. The other is properly seen as a manifestation of a mental illness. Why?

It is nothing new.

I don’t think they are coddled. Previously, transgendered would be forced into hiding. If they were found, they would be cruelly mocked and driven from society

Today, they are allowed to be who they are. It is not an easy decision, the student in this case will have a difficult time socially. The school district is just trying to make it easier for him

They are absolutely coddled. They have a delusion in the most correct sense of the term: they feel or believe they are what they are not. In the very same way an eating disordered person feels she is fat when she is not. The latter we diagnose, treat and correct, the former we cannot even speak to.

The difference is sexuality. That's it. If it's sexuality that is delusional the Left loves it.

Homosexuals are among us, they are attracted to people of the same sex. You might think it is yucky and want them to hide out of sight, but that is your opinion.

I'm going to give you one more chance and if you can't respond to what I'm actually saying than I'm going to assume my argument wins they day or you are cognitively unable.

This is not about if transgenderism exists or even whether I LIKE it or not. It's about the DOUBLE STANDARDS applied to transgenderism, which we must accept, and body dysmorphia, which we are not obligated to accept.

Can you wrap your head around that

I'm still wondering why right-wingers are so fraught up [sic] with any and all issues relating to sex and gender. Issues that involve people whom they don't even know. This appears to be a constant obsession with no explanation.

You meant to say “left wingers.”

Nope. Right-wingers. The "left wingers" aren't constantly talking about birth control, abortion, "keeping your knees together," other anti-heterosexual crap, "abstinence only," gay sex, transgenders, gay marriage, etc. It's the right-wingers who seem to be obsessed with other people's personal lives and appear to want to control them, for unstated reasons. The "left wingers" pretty much are live-and-let-live. They don't babble on about somebody else. It's funny that so many right-wingers simultaneously are in love the the orange whore, who has made no secret that he's been a slut all of his life and fought STDs as his "personal Vietnam."

Since right-wingers don't like heterosexuals, and don't like LGBTs, I would hope that animal shelters are heavily guarded.

I'm still wondering why right-wingers are so fraught up [sic] with any and all issues relating to sex and gender. Issues that involve people whom they don't even know. This appears to be a constant obsession with no explanation.

The "left wingers" pretty much are live-and-let-live.

No shit. Witness San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Portland, Baltimore, Chicago etc.

Pig styes.

It is nothing new.

I'm going to give you one more chance and if you can't respond to what I'm actually saying than I'm going to assume my argument wins they day or you are cognitively unable.

This is not about if transgenderism exists or even whether I LIKE it or not. It's about the DOUBLE STANDARDS applied to transgenderism, which we must accept, and body dysmorphia, which we are not obligated to accept.

You got your answer, you just don’t like it

It is not a delusion, their body is sending different signals. Nothing they can do about it. You think they should hide in the shadows so you are not offended. They want to just be what they are

I have not addressed your analogy of a fat person thinking they are thin because it is just plain stupid.

No shit. Witness San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Portland, Baltimore, Chicago etc.

Pig styes.

Actually, they are beautiful cities.
You obviously have not seen them

Pig styes.

West coast? Not since the 70s. I can do business by phone or email. I have friends who still travel there. Pig styes, by their reckoning.

Chicago? Went once. Except for the photo op portion, pig sty.

Baltimore? Not since 1995. Pig sty. More so now by report.

I have biz in NYC now and then. It's been deteriorating under De Blasio.

You got your answer, you just don’t like it

It is not a delusion, their body is sending different signals. Nothing they can do about it. You think they should hide in the shadows so you are not offended. They want to just be what they are

I have not addressed your analogy of a fat person thinking they are thin because it is just plain stupid.

It's not the body.

Pig styes.

How do you know? I don't know where you live, but is it a "pigsty" too?

But your response about what you have heard about some cities does not address any sexual issues and you did not respond to my post about the right-wingers and their sick obsession with sex and gender. It's been known for decades that the vast majority of Americans have not followed the no-sex-until-marriage/sex-only-with-one's-spouse/no-sex-unless-the-couple-wants-a-baby-because-contraception-is-bad thing. Is this the lifestyle that right-wingers actually practice and wish to impose on all of us heterosexuals? Why are they doing it? I think that they would be laughed off of every military base and college campus in the country.

Pig styes.

West coast? Not since the 70s. I can do business by phone or email. I have friends who still travel there. Pig styes, by their reckoning.

I have been to all of those cities. Would not hesitate to visit any one of them again. Beautiful buildings, active nightlife, cultural activities, plenty to see, plenty to do. I can honestly say I enjoyed meeting the people in those cities.

I prefer them to the right wing cities where the best attraction is the local Walmart

Pig styes.

How do you know? I don't know where you live, but is it a "pigsty" too?

Definitely not.

But your response about what you have heard about some cities

Just heard? Au contraire, the evidence is legion.

does not address any sexual issues and you did not respond to my post about the right-wingers and their sick obsession with sex and gender.

Sex is set. Male and female are the two states. Anything else is anomaly. Gender is a subclass of a grammatical class of some languages.

I don't subscribe to the recent application of the term to facilitate the blurring of sex roles.

It's been known for decades that the vast majority of Americans have not followed the no-sex-until-marriage/sex-only-with-one's-spouse/no-sex-unless-the-couple-wants-a-baby-because-contraception-is-bad thing.

Indeed.

Is this the lifestyle that right-wingers actually practice and wish to impose on all of us heterosexuals?

Has someone imposed it upon you?

Why are they doing it? I think that they would be laughed off of every military base and college campus in the country.

I could not say. I don't know anyone who does that.

Pig styes.

I have been to all of those cities. Would not hesitate to visit any one of them again. Beautiful buildings, active nightlife, cultural activities, plenty to see, plenty to do. I can honestly say I enjoyed meeting the people in those cities.

I prefer them to the right wing cities where the best attraction is the local Walmart

I've been to LA and SF, and had a great time in both except for traffic in LA and parking on a hill in SF. Wonderful cities. I used to live a half-hour from B'More. It was a great place to go. I took my Dad (WWII vet) on a sub that is anchored at Harborplace, which is always enjoyable. Little Italy, Greek Town, Lexington Market, the waterfront with one of my favorite bars, The Horse You Came In On at Fell's Point, and a great shop called Ten Thousand Villages that sells crafts made by villagers in poor countries, with the proceeds going to development in those nations.
B'More a pig sty? No way. Visit Fell's Point and Eat Bertha's Mussels!

This idea of attacking certain locations in the U.S. is ridiculous. It is some weird political ploy. I wonder where the people who indulge in this garbage actually live.

In the eyes of the School District, his parents and the child himself, he is a boy.
Legally, he is a boy

It is not up to a teacher to claim otherwise

Only in the eyes of one whose mind is so f•••ed up as to not know the difference between a boy and a girl.

Hard science does not defer to the delusions of those who are mentally-defective.

I'm still wondering why right-wingers are so fraught up with any and all issues relating to sex and gender. Issues that involve people whom they don't even know. This appears to be a constant obsession with no explanation.

Yours is the side that is determined to force immorality and madness on those of us who want no part of it.

You refuse to acknowledge the psychological aspects of sexuality
You have the same logic against homosexuality. You don’t understand it, you don’t like it, so you won’t acknowledge it exists

Some people are wired differently. Pretending it is not so does not change it

Someone who is so unbelievably stupid that he doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls is in no position to accuse anyone else of not understanding anything.

Pig styes.

I've been to LA and SF, and had a great time in both except for traffic in LA and parking on a hill in SF. Wonderful cities. I used to live a half-hour from B'More. It was a great place to go. I took my Dad (WWII vet) on a sub that is anchored at Harborplace, which is always enjoyable. Little Italy, Greek Town, Lexington Market, the waterfront with one of my favorite bars, The Horse You Came In On at Fell's Point, and a great shop called Ten Thousand Villages that sells crafts made by villagers in poor countries, with the proceeds going to development in those nations.
B'More a pig sty? No way. Visit Fell's Point and Eat Bertha's Mussels!

This idea of attacking certain locations in the U.S. is ridiculous. It is some weird political ploy. I wonder where the people who indulge in this garbage actually live.
I live about 45 min from Baltimore
Great city to visit. Not just the inner harbor tourist area, but Fells Point, some of the ethnic neighborhoods, local crab joints, Natty Bohs

You refuse to acknowledge the psychological aspects of sexuality
You have the same logic against homosexuality. You don’t understand it, you don’t like it, so you won’t acknowledge it exists

Some people are wired differently. Pretending it is not so does not change it

Someone who is so unbelievably stupid that he doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls is in no position to accuse anyone else of not understanding anything.
Life is not always black or white

Forum List

Back