Tea Party Terrorist plots to get militia to attack Muslims and burn their community

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Ex-Congressional Candidate Plotted To Get Militia To Attack Muslim Group

Former Tennessee congressional candidate Robert Doggart didn't think it would take much to attack a Muslim community in upstate New York: a small group of gunmen with assault rifles, some Molotov cocktails or a demolitions expert and, just in case, a machete.

"If it gets down to the machete, we will cut them to shreds," Doggart said on a call intercepted by the FBI, according to a criminal complaint.

The recently unsealed criminal complaint, dated April 13, alleged that Doggart had threatened to burn down several buildings in a Muslim community near Hancock, New York, nicknamed by its residents as "Islamberg" -- and even kill residents if it came down to that. He planned to enlist the help of members of a militia called "OAF" to carry out the plot.

Federal marshals arrested Doggart on April 10. He ultimately signed an agreement under which he would enter a guilty plea to a single charge of interstate communication of a threat and was released from custody on $30,000 bond.

Good news: Scumbag tea party taliban has been arrested.

Hopefully he has indoctrinated his children with his hate.

oaf
/ōf/
noun
noun: oaf; plural noun: oafs
a stupid, uncultured, or clumsy person.

Perfect.

wow, three hate threads all in less than a couple minutes.

aren't you all Impressed. and they can't bring themselves to call Isis terrorist or draw a cartoon of somebody from Islam

but they can call their fellow countrymen and women, terrorist

they've pretty much taken over here and ruined this board. From when I joined 11 years ago

Former Tennessee congressional candidate Robert Doggart didn't think it would take much to attack a Muslim community in upstate New York: a small group of gunmen with assault rifles, some Molotov cocktails or a demolitions expert and, just in case, a machete.

"If it gets down to the machete, we will cut them to shreds," Doggart said on a call intercepted by the FBI, according to a criminal complaint.

The recently unsealed criminal complaint, dated April 13, alleged that Doggart had threatened to burn down several buildings in a Muslim community near Hancock, New York, nicknamed by its residents as "Islamberg" -- and even kill residents if it came down to that. He planned to enlist the help of members of a militia called "OAF" to carry out the plot.

Federal marshals arrested Doggart on April 10. He ultimately signed an agreement under which he would enter a guilty plea to a single charge of interstate communication of a threat and was released from custody on $30,000 bond.

Good for the good guys.

But this is very old news. I OPd this more than a week ago.

aren't you all Impressed. and they can't bring themselves to call Isis terrorist or draw a cartoon of somebody from Islam

they've pretty much taken over here and ruined this board. From when I joined 11 years ago
Seems like the hatred in this thread lies in the foiled terrorist attack on Americans.

Almost hard to believe federal law enforcement regards domestic militias as a greater threat than Islamic terrorists huh :)

Almost hard to believe federal law enforcement regards domestic militias as a greater threat than Islamic terrorists huh :)
A terror plot is the same thing no matter the ideology of the the terrorists. Are you of the opinion that the FBI should have turned a blind eye to this?

The mistake is yours. No one is complaining about fellow countrymen. Do you consider the liberal left fellow countrymen? Stop that right now. They aren't. There should be no attachment to liberals. They are enemies. If they are enemies, it's only natural that the left considers the right enemies too.

The left supports islamic terrorists. Those terrorists are the best weapons the left has against Americans. If you speak out against islamic terrorists you attack the left itself. A cartoon mocking mohammed is the same as a cartoon mocking obama.

The country has emotionally separated. Each side despises the other. The mistake is in thinking that we are still fellow countrymen. That horse left the barn long ago.

A terror plot is the same thing no matter the ideology of the the terrorists. Are you of the opinion that the FBI should have turned a blind eye to this?

My opinion is the premise behind "Starship Troopers" was awesome. "...And then the veterans seized power saving us from politicians..." ;)

My opinion is the premise behind "Starship Troopers" was awesome. "...And then the veterans seized power saving us from politicians..." ;)
Not really an answer unless you try to tie it together.

IF these people in upstate NY could be connected in any way to Hamas, ISIS, ISIL, etc..... then I would have no problem with the FBI ignoring the threat.

Not really an answer unless you try to tie it together.

Politicians make poor politicians.

Any attempt by a political group to stir up violence should be crushed by someone in olive drab and combat boots. You're not a patriot because you like guns and hate a sitting President. You're a part of the rebellion and a traitor.

Not only should be we have summary executions in the street, vastly expand the death penalty for any and all violent person-on-person crimes, but we should evict civilian leaders replacing them with military ones.

Way our government works isn't tenable. It's on the fast track to crashing and burning and that's just a matter of time. Sooner we accept reality and quit trying to make a failing system work, sooner we can fix what needs fixing, get rid of undesireable elements, and go to the stars.

In case that wasn't obvious, I was joking quoting Darth Vader among others. :)

I do not in point of fact care one bit about the US, or any other country. Countries are a horrible idea creating competition and selfish self-interest instead of cooperation and community. Just one planet, long gone are the times when what happened in yor country didn't affect my country. But while I'd love to see a united Earth and abolishment of all countries, states, and just one unified planet I'm not interested in takingup arms or proposing others do to make that happen.

My only ambition is to find a quiet little corner of the planet to wait for my eventually death while leering at pretty island boys and girls. :)

Are you ever ever ever going to condemn people like this criminal and pedophiles like Josh?

The mistake is yours. No one is complaining about fellow countrymen. Do you consider the liberal left fellow countrymen? Stop that right now. They aren't. There should be no attachment to liberals. They are enemies. If they are enemies, it's only natural that the left considers the right enemies too.

The left supports islamic terrorists. Those terrorists are the best weapons the left has against Americans. If you speak out against islamic terrorists you attack the left itself. A cartoon mocking mohammed is the same as a cartoon mocking obama.

The country has emotionally separated. Each side despises the other. The mistake is in thinking that we are still fellow countrymen. That horse left the barn long ago.

I'm beginning to see what you say makes sense. It's taken me awhile, Growing up in the old school of thinking. I just turned 60...I wanted to have faith in my own countrymen and women even though we weren't on the same political opinion and views.
but the last few years. really starting under Bush. they have become so radical and cut throat, its scary. we all need to start opening our eyes a little wider, I guess. We not only need to protect ourselves from outside terrorist, but from the citizens of our country who seems to me.. come from a certain party. And that is the Progressive/Democrat party and the people who supports them.... SAD

I'm beginning to see what you say makes sense. It's taken me awhile, Growing up in the old school of thinking. I just turned 60...I wanted to have faith in my own countrymen and women even though we weren't on the same political opinion and views.
but the last few years. really starting under Bush. they have become so radical and cut throat, its scary. we all need to start opening our eyes a little wider, I guess. We not only need to protect ourselves from outside terrorist, but from the citizens of our country who seems to me.. come from a certain party. And that is the Progressive/Democrat party and the people who supports them.... SAD
The sad thing is that when confronted with a right wing terror plot to murder Muslims on American soil you guys are apparently angry the government foiled it.

Forum List

Back