Member of 'White Lives Matter' tried to burn down a church to stop drag show

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Go to bed watching Mississippi Burning (I forget how epic Gene Hackman can be) wake up to this. Uncool Bro!

Member of 'White Lives Matter' tried to burn down a church to stop drag show, feds allege​

Federal prosecutors allege Aimenn Penny, 20, tried to burn down the church using Molotov cocktails because he wanted to 'protect the children and stop the drag show event'
Author of the article:
The Associated Press

The Associated Press

Published Apr 25, 2023 • Last updated 20 hours ago • 1 minute read
196 Comments
AUSTIN, TEXAS - APRIL 07: Austin, TX drag queen Cheri Lake (she/her) who performs under the name 'Brigitte Bandit' performs at the Elysium nightclub on April 07, 2023 in Austin, Texas.
AUSTIN, TEXAS - APRIL 07: Austin, TX drag queen Cheri Lake (she/her) who performs under the name 'Brigitte Bandit' performs at the Elysium nightclub on April 07, 2023 in Austin, Texas. PHOTO BY BRANDON BELL/GETTY IMAGES

Article content​

An eastern Ohio man told investigators that he tried to burn down an Ohio church because he wanted to prevent a drag show that was scheduled to take place there, federal prosecutors allege in newly unsealed charges.

Advertisement 2​

STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content​

Canadian transport minister blasted for video of male politicians walking in pink high…​

Close sticky video

Canadian transport minister blasted for video of male politicians walking in pink high…

Trackerdslogo
Aimenn Penny, a 20-year-old from Alliance who is a member of a “white lives matter” group that espouses racist and neo-Nazi views, tried to burn down the Community Church of Chesterland early on March 25, authorities allege in court documents unsealed Monday. Chesterland is a small community east of Cleveland.

According to the criminal complaint, Penny said he tried to burn down the church using Molotov cocktails because he wanted to “protect the children and stop the drag show event.” He also regretted that it didn’t work, authorities said.

The FBI said the church, which was unoccupied at the time, sustained minimal damage and had scorch marks on the front door. According to court documents, investigators found broken glass from a vodka bottle and a beer bottle each containing a cloth-type material, along with a burnt matchstick and a blue plastic spray bottle filled with gasoline.

Penny was arrested March 31 and remains in custody. His attorney, John Greven, has declined to comment on the charges.

Go to bed watching Mississippi Burning (I forget how epic Gene Hackman can be) wake up to this. Uncool Bro!

No need.....everyone taking part in that wacko filth will be burning soon enough anyway.

On the one hand, that church seems like a clump of bricks to me and it's a shame more people weren't bringing fuel and torches.
On the other hand, the fact that God didn't burn that shithole down himself is unfortunately a good argument for atheism.

On the one hand, that church seems like a clump of bricks to me and it's a shame more people weren't bringing fuel and torches.
On the other hand, the fact that God didn't burn that shithole down himself is unfortunately a good argument for atheism.
God works in His own good time.

Actually, thats part of the problem. Freak.
All he is capable of understanding is that supporting drag shows for young children makes him feel good about himself. It is the latest in a very trendy fad of championing certain attitudes and action in order to receive praise for some imaginary virtue.

In this case, he not only supports drag shows for children, but drag shows being held in a place of worship, which is a direct slap in the face to Christians everywhere. I'm not even a Christian, but that does not prevent me from understanding the outrage Christians must feel over this downright sacrilegious provocation. None of that matters to zinc, though, because all he knows is that he opposes Christians and he needs praise, and so supporting this makes him feel good.

All he is capable of understanding is that supporting drag shows for young children makes him feel good about himself. It is the latest in a very trendy fad of championing certain attitudes and action in order to receive praise for some imaginary virtue.

In this case, he not only supports drag shows for children, but drag shows being held in a place of worship, which is a direct slap in the face to Christians everywhere. I'm not even a Christian, but that does not prevent me from understanding the outrage Christians must feel over this downright sacrilegious provocation. None of that matters to zinc, though, because all he knows is that he opposes Christians and he needs praise, and so supporting this makes him feel good.
I have issues about people trying to burn down churches for whatever reason. You seem ok with that. The only people I have known ok with that were in the Klan. Are you in the Klan?

I have issues about people trying to burn down churches for whatever reason. You seem ok with that. The only people I have known ok with that were in the Klan. Are you in the Klan?
I have way more issues with what America hating Dims are doing to destroy the country than an isolated incident of some wacko trying to burn down a church with other wackos in it.

I am sure. Places of worship are always targets for terrorists.
On the positive the Tree of Life Murderer is on trial as we speak and may get the needle.

I don't know if what the feds say happened, actually did. We shall see, of course

A lot of time, G-men in the current era will give some soft brained character an idea and even faciliate it, so they can bust him for a hate crime he would have never completed without their help.

This would have been interfering with practice of religion, so I don't approve of it. The alleged attempted arson was at a "United Church of Christ", an ultraleft cult that pushes butt sex. People do have a right to take it in the caboose as part of their faith.

I am sure. Places of worship are always targets for terrorists.
On the positive the Tree of Life Murderer is on trial as we speak and may get the needle.
Churches who dont advertise themselves a a Gun Free Zone usually do very well. If anyone pulled a gun in my church they would be shot down quickly at any of our 3 services by armed worshippers.

Are you really THAT stupid, child? Good grief, some of the idiotic things you say astound me, sometimes.

I did not offer any support for burning down churches, and my opposition to the use of places of worship as venues for the sexual indoctrination of children has absolutely nothing to do with being in the Klan.

Forum List

Back