Member of 'White Lives Matter' tried to burn down a church to stop drag show

Are you really THAT stupid, child? Good grief, some of the idiotic things you say astound me, sometimes.

I did not offer any support for burning down churches, and my opposition to the use of places of worship as venues for the sexual indoctrination of children has absolutely nothing to do with being in the Klan.
You say some of the dumbest shit. Seriously.
Neither of you seem concerned about the terrorist burning of a church.

I have issues about people trying to burn down churches for whatever reason. You seem ok with that. The only people I have known ok with that were in the Klan. Are you in the Klan?

So you have issues with this? Not a Church but definitely run by Religious folks and sponsored by a Church.

Pregnancy clinic firebombed in ‘Jane’s Revenge’ attack sues police for surveillance footage

What about this?

Police charge Antifa members for allegedly pepper spraying protesters at all-ages drag show, resisting arrest

So you have issues with this? Not a Church but definitely run by Religious folks and sponsored by a Church.

Pregnancy clinic firebombed in ‘Jane’s Revenge’ attack sues police for surveillance footage
Not a church but yep. Thats a terrorist act.
Not a church and they were arrested, which I agreed with. I am especially annoyed as the pepper spray might have interfered with other restaurants and the consumption of queso.

We think its terrible......but a single isolated act which seems to bother you more than what your ilk has done and is doing every day to complete the destruction of America.
Its not single, and its not isolated. White power terrorists have attacked churches for a hundred years with arson and bombs, often with people in them.

Its not single, and its not isolated. White power terrorists have attacked churches for a hundred years with arson and bombs, often with people in them.
But your post is about a single....isolated.....incident.
And my point is about an entire anti-American party using their power, position, and idiotic voter base to destroy America.

No dumbass. You are hyperbolic and just make shit up. Do you work for MSM? Good grief.
He's working for somebody, that's for sure.

He arrives in the form and is made a mod immediately despite his glaring lack of intellect or familiarity, and then immediately latches on to issues regarding children and sex as his chief editorial priority.

Drag shows at a CHURCH?

The dude is a wacko, but what wack job decided a church would be a good place for a drag show?
I went to the website of the church and could not find any drag queen shows on their schedule

The congregation is affiliated with the Church of Christ, which is a shrinking denomination that is driving away normal Christians and leaving the wackos in charge

First off, I’d not belong to a church that promoted side shows. Secondly, violence is not the answer, I’d think a nice pocket line exposing the side show. Lastly, are we sure White Lives Matter is a real group? Antifa is not a real group and neither is Black Lives Matter according to many on the left. So what makes White Lives Matter a real group?

First off, I’d not belong to a church that promoted side shows. Secondly, violence is not the answer, I’d think a nice pocket line exposing the side show. Lastly, are we sure White Lives Matter is a real group? Antifa is not a real group and neither is Black Lives Matter according to many on the left. So what makes White Lives Matter a real group?
I thought this thread was about a wacko trying to set fire to a church because other wackos were parading around in dresses.
Guess I missed the real motive of the OP.

Go to bed watching Mississippi Burning (I forget how epic Gene Hackman can be) wake up to this. Uncool Bro!

WHITE LIVES MATTER?!!! Well where are their headquarters. and the founding member is......? LOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back