Tatts on women. Are they trampy?

They usually look trampy. Example. This is Danica Patrick. A beautiful woman. Question: Why? This looks like shit.

danica-patrick-tattoo.jpg

Looks like she hired prison labor for that. Classy.

I didn't want to see any of that much less the tattoo.

Tats are very trendy among the under 30 set in Salt Lake City.

My junior high school age grand daughters tell me that even their conservative LDS and evangelical girl friends want them, and some of them do it despite parental disapproval.

Under 30 on a hardbody a well done tat may be hot
At 40 it is starting to fade
50 it is old and wrinkled
60 looks like a big black blotch on your body
70 and over.......don't want to go there

So good that 20 year old women are making decisions they live with the rest of their lives

Think ahead! :)
Occasionally you'll see an old man hobbling along with a zimmer frame with the legend 'l o v e' and ' h a t e' on his knuckles. Soemhow not as 'impressive' as he thought it would be when he was 18 :eusa_shifty:

Not a big fan. That said, on my girlfriend is one thing, on the mother of my children is something else entirely. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo...what if your GF ends up becoming the mother of your children?

btw, I haven't any tat's ... and the only piercings I have are in my ears.

Prenup agreement: she removes the tats ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?

I think its a personal choice, but I find some women damn sexy with the tats....

As for 60 and 70 years old......I know that I'm not going to be out there trying to attract a 20 year old when I'm 70 or 80 years old. This silliness about tats looking bad when your 70.......

I mean, wow. Really? Does anything on your body look good when you're 70?

I'm going to have to re-evaluate My association with this forum....

Really?

I think its a personal choice, but I find some women damn sexy with the tats....

As for 60 and 70 years old......I know that I'm not going to be out there trying to attract a 20 year old when I'm 70 or 80 years old. This silliness about tats looking bad when your 70.......

It is a personal choice, just as it is personal preference if you like them of not.
Just because they have them doesn't mean I have to find them sexy.

Does it matter how many or how big or small? Or where it is located? In your opinion, do tatts on girls/women look trampy?

I wouldn't use the word "Trampy".

I don't like the label, either. One just can no longer generalize, but I do think many tattooed women are looking more for casual sex, as opposed to being made love to. Or looking for love in all the wrong places...:lol: JMHO. Either way, may they find what they seek. There really IS someone for everyone, who wants or needs what they have. :thup:

Really?

It is a personal choice, just as it is personal preference if you like them of not.
Of course. But then to go on and say, "But they will look horrible when your 70!"..

I have news for everyone. It won't just be the tatts that are wrinkled, sagging, blotchy, and misshapen....

Everything will!

What I do know is that My grandchildren will still love Me regardless. And that is all that really matters to Me.

And I don't even have a tat...not a one.

One last thing....

When your 80 years old and your shuffling down the street and that metamucil you had for breakfast gets to working overtime and that fart you let go drops your liver on the sidewalk behind you.......your tattoos are going to be the last thing you'll be worried about.

I'm just sayin.....

Really?

Of course. But then to go on and say, "But they will look horrible when your 70!"..

I have news for everyone. It won't just be the tatts that are wrinkled, sagging, blotchy, and misshapen....

Everything will!

What I do know is that My grandchildren will still love Me regardless. And that is all that really matters to Me.

And I don't even have a tat...not a one.

Just a note, I have never said anything about tatts on a 70 year old. It is their choice, not mine so who cares what they will look like.

Last edited:
One last thing....

When your 80 years old and your shuffling down the street and that metamucil you had for breakfast gets to working overtime and that fart you let go drops your liver on the sidewalk behind you.......your tattoos are going to be the last thing you'll be worried about.

I'm just sayin.....

Just, ewww

:lol:

I have a few tattoos. And i love them all and willprobably get one added to in the near future.

But, they are placed where they can be covered easily. For work. For wearing dresses etc. I would never get one that cant be covered. Not because I am ashamed of them, but I know that at times I have to look professional/ formal and i dont think alot of tattoos peeking out will help that.

I Love tattoos on men. The more the better. Well, just dont go above the neck.

I have a few tattoos. And i love them all and willprobably get one added to in the near future.

But, they are placed where they can be covered easily. For work. For wearing dresses etc. I would never get one that cant be covered. Not because I am ashamed of them, but I know that at times I have to look professional/ formal and i dont think alot of tattoos peeking out will help that.

Pictures or it didn't happen

Pictures or it didn't happen

lol..surprisingly, I dont have any pictures of them.

But I have a Gandhi quote, the Hamsa and a custom drawn one of my daughters initials.

Forum List

Back