Mine: Opal!

40755256686f74234275f3b26f5f24b6.jpg

More gemstones here:

Earth's Jewelry Box

Mine: Opal!

40755256686f74234275f3b26f5f24b6.jpg

More gemstones here:

Earth's Jewelry Box

If I had to wear a gemstone, it would be a Crown Ruby. :) I also find exotic properties in Alexandrite. I also love emeralds.

I wear only white or yellow gold, bands of different designs, on a daily basis switching some of them out for diamond rings, when I am going to style and profile...:lol: I love jewelry and find beauty in all of it.

Opals......although emeralds are lovely, and so is just about any gem. I'm also partial to corals (angelskin, the usual 'coral' coral, and gold coral), and pearls. I have a set with color-change lab corundum (aka synthetic alexandrite - but natural alexandrite is a beryl).....

I love all gemstones...but opal is my birthstone and it just fascinates me. I get all the colors in that one stone.

Alexandrite is most expensive than diamonds, aren't they? And only found in Russia? I used to have one long ago but I don't know if it was real or not. If it was, I could have bought the whole hawaiian islands with it.

Alexandrite is most expensive than diamonds, aren't they? And only found in Russia? I used to have one long ago but I don't know if it was real or not. If it was, I could have bought the whole hawaiian islands with it.

Yes, they are very rare and expensive. They used to only be available from a mine in the Urals, but in the late 1980's Alexandrite was found in Minas Gerais, Barazil. The quality isn't as good as the Russian, but as they dig deeper they may find better material.

Forum List

Back