Tatts on women. Are they trampy?

They usually look trampy. Example. This is Danica Patrick. A beautiful woman. Question: Why? This looks like shit.

danica-patrick-tattoo.jpg

Looks like she hired prison labor for that. Classy.

Not a big fan. That said, on my girlfriend is one thing, on the mother of my children is something else entirely. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo...what if your GF ends up becoming the mother of your children?

btw, I haven't any tat's ... and the only piercings I have are in my ears.

They are grotesque. The fetish these days is total ink, even up on the chest and neck. Fucking retarded. The trend will end one day and the suicide hotlines will be buzzing.

I can agree with the chest and neck on a woman... looks like shit IMO... like on Dannie D from the Pickers. Pretty woman, and then she went and put all that garbage on her one of her best assets... stupid...

dannyd_zpsa37051b9.jpg

I once knew a young lady who had the musical signature for the song, "Love me Tender" tatooed on her shoulder.

Very classy. Very clever. Only musicians need apply.

But, aside from her, I don't care for them either way.

And I have NEVER thought to myself, "I'd be interested in going out with her if ONLY she had a tatoo." Or, "Eww, no tatoos? GTF away from me you, you untatooed wench!"

Last edited:
I don't find tattoos on women very appealing. IMO, the higher the number of tattoos, the lower the IQ.

Quite a generalization.

Depending on the piece and the skill of the artists, tattoos can be very appealing.

But then again beauty is very subjective.

Tats are very trendy among the under 30 set in Salt Lake City.

My junior high school age grand daughters tell me that even their conservative LDS and evangelical girl friends want them, and some of them do it despite parental disapproval.

My junior high school age grand daughters tell me that even their conservative LDS and evangelical girl friends want them, and some of them do it despite parental disapproval.

Under 30 on a hardbody a well done tat may be hot
At 40 it is starting to fade
50 it is old and wrinkled
60 looks like a big black blotch on your body
70 and over.......don't want to go there

So good that 20 year old women are making decisions they live with the rest of their lives

Yeah, I think so. Good thing they aren't trying to please me :)

Doesn't bother me. I personally wouldn't get all of my body tattooed, but I do want a lot more than I currently have - which is three.

Why would you get a tattoo of your IQ? Afraid you'll forget?

Under 30 on a hardbody a well done tat may be hot
At 40 it is starting to fade
50 it is old and wrinkled
60 looks like a big black blotch on your body
70 and over.......don't want to go there

So good that 20 year old women are making decisions they live with the rest of their lives

That's part of the trampiness. Poor decision-making.

I try to come up with a mental pic of what they're going to look like when they're in their late 50s, 60s. A lot older and maybe fatter than they were when getting inked seemed like a good idea.

come on libs, what gives? I thought you all supported its a womans body, she has the right to do with it what she wants.

Forum List

Back