Tatts on women. Are they trampy?

They usually look trampy. Example. This is Danica Patrick. A beautiful woman. Question: Why? This looks like shit.

danica-patrick-tattoo.jpg

that is not an appealing look.

True. Her ass needs to be tighter.......... better formed.......

Meaningful tats are fine.
friend had a butterfly, that was a symbol of growing up and moving out.

my ex got on when her mother died, it was an ugly fukken penguin. it was fitting.

tats just to have tats is trampy, and a flag that says "I'm easy"

In all seriousness.
Trampy? Mostly yeah...but no matter where/what - it looks like shit.
Sorry - to me it does.
A woman's body is the most beautiful thing on the planet (or at least can be)...a tat just screws it up.

Well, my opinion is, I think a mole on ones face, in the right area, is just an enhancement. On the nose? Not so much. Same with tatts. A tiny butterfly...or a heart....or a starburst...all placed in the right area, can be cute. Big honking tatts? Not so much.

For me, tatts on women lacerate the eye .... are on the vulgar side ... it's a personal thing....don't like them.

Like human graffiti.... is it art? is it rubbish? :dunno:

Does it matter how many or how big or small? Or where it is located? In your opinion, do tatts on girls/women look trampy?

Doesn't matter what I think. As long as the woman is of age to consent, what she does is her business.

I try to come up with a mental pic of what they're going to look like when they're in their late 50s, 60s. A lot older and maybe fatter than they were when getting inked seemed like a good idea.

you don't need to look onto 50-60. just into a lot fatter. Which will happen at 30+.

I can guarantee you that - the larger the square footage of the tattooed space - the earlier it will happen.

I like these

amazing-stomach-womens-tattoo-design.jpg

beautiful+flower+on+ankle+tattoo+designs.jpg

small-rose-tattoo.jpg

Oh hell no...take it from a guy...
1) The stars...that is holy land. That abdomen area is an amazingly sexy part of a woman. Tats there is like putting up a big roadside sign in the middle of a beach.
2) The breast????????????? Maybe you don't understand that these two jewels are like manna to a starving man. If you guys had any idea of the power of the breast...we wouldn't have controlled the world for 1000's of years.
3) The ankle...meh...I don't know...definitely not good in a job interview.

Forum List

Back