Tatts on women. Are they trampy?

Tats are very trendy among the under 30 set in Salt Lake City.

My junior high school age grand daughters tell me that even their conservative LDS and evangelical girl friends want them, and some of them do it despite parental disapproval.

Under 30 on a hardbody a well done tat may be hot
At 40 it is starting to fade
50 it is old and wrinkled
60 looks like a big black blotch on your body
70 and over.......don't want to go there

So good that 20 year old women are making decisions they live with the rest of their lives

How true. But for the women Hillary's age, what difference at this point does it make?

I am amazed at the tats I see at formal events such as weddings. Like, you are wearing an open back with that tat at a wedding......what were you thinking?

I generally don't like tattoos on women.

The female body is a beautiful canvass as is. I don't think it needs anything else.

Exactly what I was going to say. For my preferences, I want a smooth looking body without any blemishes at all. Or, the fewer the better. The women who have tatts, are looking for guys who are looking for women with tatts. :thup:

I personally do not like tattoos on men or women. The human body is fine without marring its beauty. Not to mention the fact that is something that will be with you forever, even when you want to get rid of it, or them.

By the way. I have zero tattoos, it has never even crossed my mind to get one.

Last edited:
I personally do not tattoos on men or women. The human body is fine without marring its beauty. Not to mention the fact that is something that will be with you forever, even when you want to get rid of it, or them.

That is why I never got one. Not even so much as a ink dot. It's 'forever'...even removing the tat later on down the road leaves a ugly scar.

I personally do not like tattoos on men or women. The human body is fine without marring its beauty. Not to mention the fact that is something that will be with you forever, even when you want to get rid of it, or them.

I'd like to get one, but I don't know what I want. i'll think I do and then a year later I'm like nah, that's not what I really want. so then I'm glad I didn't get it. someday I might though. we'll see.

I like these

amazing-stomach-womens-tattoo-design.jpg

beautiful+flower+on+ankle+tattoo+designs.jpg

small-rose-tattoo.jpg

the first two you posted I liked. those, not so much. I'm not a real fan of tats but I think some look good.

The main problem with tattoos is that they are permanent.

If they would be like a make-up - sure, why not to try something wild sometimes - anywhere on you rbody, including the whole panorama :D

unfortunately they are not like a make-up and are going to stay there forever.

I don't have any tatts either. I thought about it years ago...maybe a small dragonfly on my shoulder blade, but never did go through with it. Glad I didn't. I have pierced ears that haven't seen earrings in ages. I don't wear my jewelry box on my body any more, lol. I kept two rings..my opal ring and my turqoise ring. No necklaces. No bracelets. Kept my watch but it is not on my wrist..it's in my purse. My hair is much longer now so no need for earrings. Wouldn't be able to see them anyway now that the hair length is halfway to where it used to be...hallelujah! I missed my hair. A lot.

Anywho..no tatts for me. Hubby has one he got when he was 18 but it is so faded, ya can't even see it.

Why go permanent tats when airbrush is so much cooler and can be washed away..

Trachten_Bayern_Bodypainting_Bodypaint_Show_Bodyart_Painted_Body_Airbrush_Foto_Fotosooting.JPG

Does it matter how many or how big or small? Or where it is located? In your opinion, do tatts on girls/women look trampy?

I wouldn't use the word "Trampy".
Some of the best tramps I've known were tattoo-free.

BUT.....I absolutely HATE tattoos on women.
And on most men, actually.

I'm just of the school that tattoos were for old sailors and convicts.
I'm old Navy and don't have a single tattoo, myself.

For a short time I thought a small butterfly on the ankle of a woman was kinda sexy, but now it's just been taken beyond extreme.

anyhoo....that's just my opinion

Forum List

Back