Tattoo artist linked to Trump pal Roger Stone arrested on Capitol riot charges

In lib la la land conservatives are guilty till proven innocent

Roger Stone plead guilty twice. Did you miss that?
Yes, when did he plea guilty?

You are too far behind to catch up. ;-)
I guess so, can you provide the dates of where he pleaded guilty....I was only aware of a trial

Oh - You caught me fair and square on this one. It was Crooked Mike Flynn who pleaded guilty twice -
Roger was merely convicted of multiple, horrible crimes.

I suspect Roger is guilty of sedition for which Donald can no longer pardon him - And this butthole of violent insurrection. Lock 'em up!

A man linked to Roger Stone — the Republican “dirty trickster” who received a pardon from his friend former President Donald Trump — has been arrested on criminal charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.​
New York resident Roberto Minuta, who reportedly provided security to Stone in Washington in the hours before the pro-Trump invasion of the Capitol, was arrested Saturday, according to WNBC 4 New York.
Minuta, a tattoo artist in Newburgh, New York, who has connections to the right-wing Oath Keepers militia group, is scheduled to appear later Monday in federal court in White Plains, New York.​
CNBC has requested details of the charges against Minuta from prosecutors.​

How bout trespassing like everyone else will be charged with. Insurrection my ass.

I guess so, can you provide the dates of where he pleaded guilty....I was only aware of a trial

Oh - You caught me fair and square on this one. It was Crooked Mike Flynn who pleaded guilty twice -
Yes, Flynn took a plea, then withdrew it, after he got new lawyers, and the Mueller team finally released the Brady evidence that exonerated him

Yep, Stone was found guilty of some process crimes during the Russian conspiracy hoax, and thankfully pardoned, as anyone that got caught up in the Obamagate Gangs Hoax investigation should have been...what a clear abuse of power by Obama/Biden and the rest of the Obamagate gang. That's stuff I'd expect to see in a third world leftwing regime

Yes, Flynn took a plea, then withdrew it, after he got new lawyers, and the Mueller team finally released the Brady evidence that exonerated him

Yep, Stone was found guilty of some process crimes during the Russian conspiracy hoax, and thankfully pardoned, as anyone that got caught up in the Obamagate Gangs Hoax investigation should have been...what a clear abuse of power by Obama/Biden and the rest of the Obamagate gang. That's stuff I'd expect to see in a third world leftwing regime

Stone's crimes were "process crimes" - REALLY?
Fucker evaded minimally 5 years imprisonment by a pubic hair. :lol:
As for Crooked Mike and his nutty attorney Sidney?
Gimme a f'n break - He was also saved by the Donnie bell - BIGLY!!

I suspect Roger is guilty of sedition for which Donald can no longer pardon him - And this butthole of violent insurrection. Lock 'em up!

A man linked to Roger Stone — the Republican “dirty trickster” who received a pardon from his friend former President Donald Trump — has been arrested on criminal charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.​
New York resident Roberto Minuta, who reportedly provided security to Stone in Washington in the hours before the pro-Trump invasion of the Capitol, was arrested Saturday, according to WNBC 4 New York.
Minuta, a tattoo artist in Newburgh, New York, who has connections to the right-wing Oath Keepers militia group, is scheduled to appear later Monday in federal court in White Plains, New York.​

Jesus you BlueAnon freaks just can’t stop.

Tattoo artist linked to Trump pal Roger Stone arrested on Capitol riot charges

Another Public Enemy being put away so now we can all sleep better in the knowledge that the law only goes after the weak and innocent for show while the real criminals who can really hurt you all stand around looking primed and proper and well dressed and safe.

Biden-and-Pelosi.jpg

hmm, tattoo artist known by Roger Stone has a connection to the riot.

next we'll see how Kevin Bacon is connected to the riot, right?

Has anyone connected to Kevin been arrested Will?
Probably - but guessing somewhere around that 6th degree. ;)

You made it to three so far. Six isn't that far away. Keep digging, BlueAnon, and keep us posted!

In as much as most people have personal relationships with their tattoo artist, what are you trying to prove here? What's next, his hair dresser? How about a cab driver he once got a ride from?

In as much as most people have personal relationships with their tattoo artist, what are you trying to prove here? What's next, his hair dresser? How about a cab driver he once got a ride from?

Dunno Ray, did Roger’s hairdresser violently attack the Capitol to overturn a free & fair election?

Dunno Ray, did Roger’s hairdresser violently attack the Capitol to overturn a free & fair election?

Even if he did, what would that have to do with him? What if it was his local butcher that sold him a pound of Walleye?

Even if he did, what would that have to do with him? What if it was his local butcher that sold him a pound of Walleye?

Did the butcher violently attack the Capitol to overturn a free and fair election?
You can change it to baker or candlestick maker - Answer is the same.
This asshole was security for Sleazy Roger at Donald's insurrection.
Wouldn't have made a difference if he'd been Roger's septic tank pumper either.

Did the butcher violently attack the Capitol to overturn a free and fair election?

So if your landscaper was arrested and charged for rape, that should reflect on you?

So if your landscaper was arrested and charged for rape, that should reflect on you?

If I was any part of that rape? Hell YES!! :icon_rolleyes:

So how would this same standard of circle guilt apply to Hillary having the father of the muslim who shot up the gay nightclub behind her at a rally?

So how would this same standard of circle guilt apply to Hillary having the father of the muslim who shot up the gay nightclub behind her at a rally?

Gee I don't know kitty cat. But what does Omar's daddy attending a Hillary rally have to do with my thread?

Holy cow.. Stone hangs out with tattoo artists?
What's wrong with that?

Forum List

Back