What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoo artist linked to Trump pal Roger Stone arrested on Capitol riot charges

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suspect Roger is guilty of sedition for which Donald can no longer pardon him - And this butthole of violent insurrection. Lock 'em up!

A man linked to Roger Stone — the Republican “dirty trickster” who received a pardon from his friend former President Donald Trump — has been arrested on criminal charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.​
New York resident Roberto Minuta, who reportedly provided security to Stone in Washington in the hours before the pro-Trump invasion of the Capitol, was arrested Saturday, according to WNBC 4 New York.
Minuta, a tattoo artist in Newburgh, New York, who has connections to the right-wing Oath Keepers militia group, is scheduled to appear later Monday in federal court in White Plains, New York.​
CNBC has requested details of the charges against Minuta from prosecutors.​

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suspect Roger is guilty of sedition for which Donald can no longer pardon him - And this butthole of violent insurrection. Lock 'em up!

A man linked to Roger Stone — the Republican “dirty trickster” who received a pardon from his friend former President Donald Trump — has been arrested on criminal charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.​
New York resident Roberto Minuta, who reportedly provided security to Stone in Washington in the hours before the pro-Trump invasion of the Capitol, was arrested Saturday, according to WNBC 4 New York.
Minuta, a tattoo artist in Newburgh, New York, who has connections to the right-wing Oath Keepers militia group, is scheduled to appear later Monday in federal court in White Plains, New York.​

Holy cow.. Stone hangs out with tattoo artists?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Has the insirektang insirekshunist of insirekshun been summarily executed by the KGB yet?

Have KGB agents arrested anyone this miscreant insirektang insirekshunist of insirekshun ever talked to? Has his family been executed yet?

The Reich must act quickly to punish the insirektang insirekshunists of insirekshun as a warning to ANYONE who opposes the Reich.

Uber Alles Democrat

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Holy cow.. Stone hangs out with tattoo artists?

Sure! :D

ggldud4zw4spx2rgwpl8.jpg

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Your deep love for and obsession with Donald Trump has now achieved three degrees of separation, with no end in sight.

LOL

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I ever get that tatoo, it's going on my penis. I'll call it Dick.

Which one?
Funny you should mention that Joe.
I had a GF in the early 80's who took a Sharpie and painted a face on my Helmut von Schmidt.
It was pretty funny and best part was when she cleaned it off! :lol:

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm, tattoo artist known by Roger Stone has a connection to the riot.

next we'll see how Kevin Bacon is connected to the riot, right?

Has anyone connected to Kevin been arrested Will?
Probably - but guessing somewhere around that 6th degree. ;)

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score

In lib la la land conservatives are guilty till proven innocent

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But the FBI are exercising extreme caution, charging only the cases they know they can win.
With washington DC juries I dont see how they can lose

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump met Roger Stone, who hired a security guard, who was arrested in NYC in a cab, the cab driver was an extra in a Kevin Bacon film....boom.....did it

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List