George Floyd Protests Already Starting On First Day Of Trial

task0778

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.
Cop will be sacrificed on the Altar, to appease the blood thirsty mobs of Wokeness.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Cop will be sacrificed on the Altar, to appease the blood thirsty mobs of Wokeness.
Might be problematic when the full autopsy gets entered into evidence.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Might be problematic when the full autopsy gets entered into evidence.
If you are choking on something and I hold you down and kneel on your neck until you die, I'm going to be found guilty.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

Time for a change of venue... Any first year atty could make the case.....
The protests will follow.
~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

Time for a change of venue... Any first year atty could make the case.....
The protests will follow.
~~~~~~
The protests will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.
The entire country knows what went on here.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between 1997 and 2005, Floyd was arrested several times on drug and theft charges, spending months in jail.

In August 2007, Floyd was arrested and charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon. Investigators said he and five other men barged into a woman’s apartment, and Floyd pushed a pistol into her abdomen before searching for items to steal. Floyd pleaded guilty in 2009 and was sentenced to five years in prison. By the time he was paroled, in January 2013, he was nearing 40.

Lady was pregnant....

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you concede the earlier protests were not simply because of Trump?
Are you conceding that the public should revolt over government injustice?

Vrenn

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Looks pretty peaceful to me without any aggitators. Guess the Proud Boys and such didn't get the memo. All the more reason for Biden to get his Justice Department to get busy on the Police Consent Decree into more cities.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Looks pretty peaceful to me without any aggitators. Guess the Proud Boys and such didn't get the memo. All the more reason for Biden to get his Justice Department to get busy on the Police Consent Decree into more cities.
Who burned Minneapolis down?
1615226743863.jpeg

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List