Tapeworms found in brain of US man who ate undercooked bacon

Do you wash your hands Matvin ?
Did you read your link -

If they do not wash their hands after using the bathroom, they may contaminate food or surfaces with feces that contain the eggs. These eggs may then be ingested by someone else if they consume contaminated food.

So who's to say he doesn't wash his hands, he could have ate contaminated food prepared by someone who didn't wash their hands. Probably his wife.

Don't tell me, you assumed!!

EXJklCgXsAEI6FT.jpeg

On the subject of the crazies who want to want to kill off all sources of animal protein, here's a great video about the vegan CULT, who are demanding that we stop eating meat entirely.

Fr. Leo absolutely gets how evil this is, from the point of view of a Christian. He even approaches cannibalism, which looks more like it's becoming a reality.

He says "Food should NEVER be made by science" and I totally agree with him.

Those who think that food should come from a laboratory, you'll definitely not get anywhere near my large organic garden -- the one that God designed to do exactly what it will soon be doing -- feeding the people who believe in Him.

Im ok with you dirty bastards killing yourselves. Not washing your dirty GOP habds is ok with me.
Soap and water costs nothing.
We aren't the filthy perverts sticking our penises up another guy's butt. That's about as filthy as it gets.

From your link, you racist fuck:

Although the disease occurs globally, its highest rates of infection are found in areas of Latin America, Asia and Africa that have poor sanitation and free-ranging pigs with access to human feces, the CDC reports.
I don't think you kids really understand what racism is. You just throw it out there and hope you get it right occasionally.

Firstly undercooked bacon just sounds like a disease waiting to happen.

Secondly, washing your hands after having a shit is just good hygeine practice.

Anti vaxxers hate being told what to do but this is just good science. Just wash your hands FFS.
Eat shit, die slow Muzzie. Go back to Pakistan...

Forum List

Back