Tapeworms found in brain of US man who ate undercooked bacon

I do not eat any pork products at all... no pig no hog. I don't eat shrimps, crabs, lobster, fish without fins and scales... God said those things from the water are unclean. They eat the dirt and trashy stuff in the ocean.

Once God warns us that those animals were not clean to eat, God never took that back. He said it and he meant it. Those animals are what they are. The pig and hog eat their own fecal matter, they waddle in mud and eat it, etc... God loves us, so he told us what to eat, and what not to eat. Blessings.

I do not eat any pork products at all... no pig no hog. I don't eat shrimps, crabs, lobster, fish without fins and scales... God said those things from the water are unclean. They eat the dirt and trashy stuff in the ocean.

Once God warns us that those animals were not clean to eat, God never took that back. He said it and he meant it. Those animals are what they are. The pig and hog eat their own fecal matter, they waddle in mud and eat it, etc... God loves us, so he told us what to eat, and what not to eat. Blessings.
Most reasonable people don’t look to an imaginary sky being for their dietary advice. Bacon wrapped scallops are heaven sent

Most reasonable people don’t look to an imaginary sky being for their dietary advice. Bacon wrapped scallops are heaven sent
I just rather obey God. I know for sure that God cannot lie. His warnings to us are a blessing for us.

Firstly undercooked bacon just sounds like a disease waiting to happen.

Secondly, washing your hands after having a shit is just good hygeine practice.

Anti vaxxers hate being told what to do but this is just good science. Just wash your hands FFS.
~~~~~~~
Must have been a Democrat....

They will ban their ownership.

If a WEF/Democrat sees an American with chickens, they will turn them in.

Those don't exist in my town or in the rural parts in my state, which is most of the state.

The rest of y'all are on your own. Sorry.

I'm just gonna' sit here on the davenport whitlin' a piece of wood and watch em all twithcin' & a-frettin'.

You describe your cult quite accurately there.

I wish you children would wait until later in the day, but you guys know the rules, he said the "C" word!

everybody4.jpg

I am going to write to WHO. They run education programmes in third world countries. Maybe a short film about handwashing will help the anti vaxxwes catch on.
It may save lives.

Probably has Type II diabetes from being so fat, but at least he washes his hands. :dunno:

A lot of folks like Tommy Tainant, who ate, drank, and smoked themselves into missing limbs, are a huge burden on both our healthcare systems, and the people around them.

Poor choices tend to have downstream impacts that the selfish fucks don't concern themselves with.

Forum List

Back