Tapeworms found in brain of US man who ate undercooked bacon

I like my bacon Waffle House done. Ditto on the hash browns.
Mmmmmm!
waffle bacon.jpg

Firstly undercooked bacon just sounds like a disease waiting to happen.

Secondly, washing your hands after having a shit is just good hygeine practice.

Anti vaxxers hate being told what to do but this is just good science. Just wash your hands FFS.
This is rich. A vaxxer worried about what he puts in his body.

According to the CDC

People do not get cysticercosis by eating undercooked pork.

Sounds like the OP and the article are in conflict with the CDC on how much the undercooked bacon played a role

Anti vaxxers hate being told what to do but this is just good science. Just wash your hands FFS.
From your link: " It adds that there are an estimated 1,000 new hospitalizations for neurocysticercosis in the US each year, with cases more frequently reported in New York, California, Texas, Oregon and Illinois."

Should we be surprised this third world issue is found on the southern border, and in demafascist run areas?

I know I am not.

12% in the UK have a tapeworm, that actually makes them a more popular pet than dogs!! I kid you not.

You'll have woodworm in your false wooden leg?

Those don't exist in my town or in the rural parts in my state, which is most of the state.

The rest of y'all are on your own. Sorry.

They will use drones to spot illegal farms/ranches. They will look where Americans live and ignore areas democrats live.

Forum List

Back