Tampa teen wins right to abortion without parental consent

View attachment 595712

So perhaps the fate of Babbitt should be this young girls too if you feel that way.
This girl will suffer the consequences of her choice of not being socially responsible. I'm confident on suggesting than any woman who has an abortion iss going to suffer in some way.
Babbitt acted socially irresponsible and her fate was applicable.
Otherwise as far as I'm concerned the officer who shot Babbitt should be tried for the murder of a unarmed female protestor and for the unauthorized use of deadly force.
I've always been aware of your opinion.
;-(

Babbitt acted socially irresponsible and her fate was applicable.

1643745502725.png

The fate of the girl should be complete emancipation from her parents. She can pick her stuff up from the driveway.

Babbitt was as responsible as any unarmed protestor which does not equate to a death sentence therefore there should be severe repercussions taken against the officer who fired the shot.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 595716

The fate of the girl should be complete emancipation from her parents. She can pick her stuff up from the driveway.
Disagree on her parents shirking responsibility.
Babbitt was as responsible as any unarmed protestor which does not equate to a death sentence therefore there should be severe repercussions taken against the officer who fired the shot.

*****SMILE*****

:)
I have no opinion to voice on that.

I think you get the picture by now marty. Americans need to accept responsibility on the abortion issue. Shooting abortion doctors might not be working. Trying to force women might not either.

Get back to me when you have some real ideas. I'm quite interested but I'm not interested in marching around in circles with you.

Why did you bring up violence as a comparison to people legally trying to ban it? That's a dick move.

Looking for an echo chamber? Try DU.

Forum List

Back