Tampa teen wins right to abortion without parental consent

Another life snuffed out before that life has a chance to take a single breath of air...before that life has an opportunity to be great...what a waste...but go-ahead libs and celebrate another murder in the womb....I've read that our aborted children are in heaven...maybe she should think about that....oh but dang...she's too young to even take in that concept....but one day she will...

Another life snuffed out before that life has a chance to take a single breath of air...before that life has an opportunity to be great...what a waste...but go-ahead libs and celebrate another murder in the womb....I've read that our aborted children are in heaven...maybe she should think about that....oh but dang...she's too young to even take in that concept....but one day she will...
Yep, back on the dance floor by Saturday, repeat same process for next time.

I went to high school with a very smart girl...she was on her way to doing something great...her mother was weak and allowed her to have sleep overs with her boyfriends...she had three abortions by the time she was 22...she ended up dropping out of college...I saw her at a bar in LA a few years ago and she was a mess...she regrets her younger years and the choices she made...she suffers the loss of her potential children greatly....

"That is huge for these ladies that petition the court for this," said Parwani. "They do have futures, they understand that having a child may limit those futures in different ways."

When considering a judicial bypass, a judge is to consider seven factors regarding the petitioner, including "overall intelligence; emotional development and stability; credibility and demeanor as a witness; ability to accept responsibility; ability to assess both the immediate and long-range consequences of the minor’s choices; and ability to understand and explain the medical risks of terminating her pregnancy and to apply that understanding to her decision."

Judge Jared Smith denied her request, citing concerns she wasn't being forthcoming about her GPA.

So, if you're under 18 in Florida, you have to go before a judge and convince the judge that the abortion is necessary.

In this case, the first judge turned the girl down, but she won appeal.

She had to get a lawyer and everything.

This was for the abortion pill.

She told the judge that she had plans to go to college to get a nursing degree and having a baby would make that way more difficult.

What do you think? Should girls younger than 18 have to convince a judge that they need an abortion?

This is a rapist's dream come true. They can rape and impregnate girls, and the girls will abort the babies, and their parents will never find out. Just what I'd expect from DemoKKKrats.

Under California law, minors can access reproductive health care, obtain birth control, and receive abortion services without parental notification or parental consent.

In California, a teen doesn't need parental consent.

I wonder if most Florida teens just drive North until they get to a state that allows teen abortions?
Shut up, Bot.

Seriously, I think a culture of secretive abortions is being created that will result in doctors having to go underground.
There's a good reason why all modern countries need to have access to abortion.

It's time for America to accept a woman's right to abortion but begin social reform that will reduce the need for abortions. It could start with the catholic church being socially responsible on promoting birth control instead of condemning it.

Seriously, I think a culture of secretive abortions is being created that will result in doctors having to go underground.

It's time for America to accept a woman's right to abortion but begin social reform that will reduce the need for abortions. It could start with the catholic church being socially responsible on promoting birth control instead of condemning it.
Don't you even dare tell Americans what it's time for America to do!

Don't even. You have no voice here.

This is about minors being able to have things done to them without parental consent. This isn't even a case of parents not even involved in the girl's life, nor has there been any accusations of abuse. The simple point she went to the judge is she thinks her parents will say "no".

Yet somehow her boyfriend and her boyfriends mom are acceptable to know what's going on instead.

And I have a post on a woman supposedly taking abortion pills on the air, and saying she is pregnant at the time. Saying she's had 2 abortions previously.

As for the Catholic Church, they don't answer to you, they answer to a much higher authority.

Her body, her choice.

I would say not. If they were decent parents she would confide in them upfront.She obviously doesnt want to discuss it with them. Thats the end of it.

That is a cop out. Sorry but until they reach majority children are a parent's responsibility and that confers on them certain rights.

Don't like it? Lower the age of majority.

Its time for the state to stop recognizing killing of the unborn just like the state stopped recognizing slavery.

And I have a post on a woman supposedly taking abortion pills on the air, and saying she is pregnant at the time. Saying she's had 2 abortions previously.
That's a very sad situation marty and it calls for socially responsible reaction by government to prevent that from happening.

I'm just suggesting that otherwise, women, doctors, and abortion will go underground and then everybody loses.

Of all the spamming, I'm assuming this can become a serious conversation. It it isn't then it will have no attraction to anyone who takes the issue seriously.

That's a very sad situation marty and it calls for socially responsible reaction by government to prevent that from happening.

I'm just suggesting that otherwise, women, doctors, and abortion will go underground and then everybody loses.

Of all the spamming, I'm assuming this can become a serious conversation. It it isn't then it will have no attraction to anyone who takes the issue seriously.

That's a non answer. This woman has turned abortion into a protest statement. The old advertisement for the abortion rights side used to be "legal, safe and rare" and now that is out the window.

The States that want to really ban it ban it will not have the issue as much because women there tend to be pro-life as well. as for those who are not, abortion rights groups have shit-tons of funding, should be easy enough to setup transport for anyone woman that wants one to a State that does it.

Forum List

Back