No more vaccine mandates

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Just the beginning. Hopefully other schools follow suit. Get rid of mask and vaccine mandates. They are useless as were lockdowns as discovered in a new study.

Just the beginning. Hopefully other schools follow suit. Get rid of mask and vaccine mandates. They are useless as were lockdowns as discovered in a new study.
I'm gonna wear my mask. It cuts down on allergies I have from breathing freewheeling mold spores and pollen-infested air. Wearing a mask has been a blessing for my life.

People demanding censorship are pure evil.
Thats right, and just this afternoon, in total contravention of their constitutional mandated obligation via the 1st amendment, Joe Biden did this,

'eff your snake oil, 'eff your mandates, 'eff your 6' baloney, 'eff your masks, 'eff the incompetent fools in charge, 'eff your stimulus, 'eff your lockdowns, 'eff your 'effin medical tyranny

STAND UP, or be subjugated

~S~

CaptainObvious.png

I might even go so far as to say vax mandates for REAL vaccines are fine, but not for fakes that do not work and have such side effects.

I'm rather on the fence about mandates for genuine vaccines the efficacy and safety of which have been adequately established through proper testing.

To me, there is something a bit creepy and disturbing about the premise that government or other perceived authorities can compel anyone to have anything injected into their bodies that they do not want. But I do recognize the benefit of legitimate vaccination, and its protection of those who receive them and those around them, and I recognize the legitimate public interest in at least encouraging the use of such vaccines.

Now, this mRNA shit is something totally different. It has absolutely not been sufficiently tested to establish its safety or efficacy, and the growing body of empirical data seems to strongly indicate that it would never pass the standard that has long been required of all other drugs and vaccines before they are authorized for general use.

I find it absolutely unacceptable, at this time, that any person should be compelled to take these drugs, either by force or coercion, by discrimination or threats of discrimination in employment or access to public accommodations, or by threats to one's essential liberties. This is getting very solidly into Josef Mengele territory.

Forum List

Back