Take a Knee

Good. Looters, savages, rioters, pillagers, thieves aren't peaceful protesters.
You just don't get it, do you? This whole knee-to-neck submission hold should be illegal, and yet it looks like a widely used tactic.

Yeah, I get it. Did those rioters, savages care about the other person when they were beating him/her or setting their house on fire. No, they didn't. Frankly, i wont shed a tear when the national guard starts mowing these savages down.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. No one is getting mowed down by the National Guard. Take a deep breath and try to relax!!!

Just watching these animals burn down their own neighborhood. Very relaxing. Haha.
Well, ahole, they also burned down part of my downtown area. So F you very much and I hope they come to your town next time around!!!

Calm down, francis.

You just don't get it, do you? This whole knee-to-neck submission hold should be illegal, and yet it looks like a widely used tactic.

Yeah, I get it. Did those rioters, savages care about the other person when they were beating him/her or setting their house on fire. No, they didn't. Frankly, i wont shed a tear when the national guard starts mowing these savages down.

No, you really don't get it. "Savages" are the people who allow what passes for police officers, murder people with inpunity and then blame the victims for getting pissed off.

Savages are people like you who sit on their asses at home, and ignore the abuses going on all around them, because your people aren't the ones being murdered. Or who think that the blacks "deserve" these abuses.

Yet there’s no statistical evidence what you say is true. Gfy, you idiotic Canuck

No, you really don't get it. "Savages" are the people who allow what passes for police officers, murder people with inpunity and then blame the victims for getting pissed off.

Savages are people like you who sit on their asses at home, and ignore the abuses going on all around them, because your people aren't the ones being murdered. Or who think that the blacks "deserve" these abuses.
No, savages are the ones rioting, beating people, burning down buildings. Remember when all those whites in minnesota rioted when that somali dude killed the white girl? Me neither. No, these are reprobate degenerates. Scum at the bottom of an outhouse.

"Your people" My friends are black, brown, asian, native american, white, yellow, hispanic............and they don't act like savages. They treat people with respect.

Again, people did not rally because the cop was fired, arrested, prosecuted and put in prison. What exactly is there to protest against? Maybe you feel a need to protest that and if you do go ahead.

The white girl got justice. Where is the justice for Breonna Taylor?

No, savages are the ones rioting, beating people, burning down buildings. Remember when all those whites in minnesota rioted when that somali dude killed the white girl? Me neither. No, these are reprobate degenerates. Scum at the bottom of an outhouse.

"Your people" My friends are black, brown, asian, native american, white, yellow, hispanic............and they don't act like savages. They treat people with respect.

Again, people did not rally because the cop was fired, arrested, prosecuted and put in prison. What exactly is there to protest against? Maybe you feel a need to protest that and if you do go ahead.

They're investigating it right now. The cop that murdered floyd was arrested and charged. These savages continue. They could care less about floyd or justice or anything that requires thought above a second grade level.

I saw them in action saturday evening. These are the dumbest of the dumb, racist and trash.

Last edited:

Actually, you are wrong. Officer Noor got a stinking 12 years in the can for "3rd degree" murder. Should have been 1st Degree/

They're investigating it right now.

We have heard that many times. Now yes, because of the protests we have been able to get the needle to move a little. Technology has exposed the lies of the past. Funny how during that raid the officers conveniently didn't wear body camera's.

They also found nothing but the dead body they left behind.

Actually, you are wrong. Officer Noor got a stinking 12 years in the can for "3rd degree" murder. Should have been 1st Degree/

I understand the point but all the same, it wasn't just dismissed away with "he felt threatened".

They're investigating it right now.

We have heard that many times. Now yes, because of the protests we have been able to get the needle to move a little. Technology has exposed the lies of the past. Funny how during that raid the officers conveniently didn't wear body camera's.

They also found nothing but the dead body they left behind.

Tell us about chicago.

Seeing quite a bit of this. That is, the use of dehumanizing language to describe the protesters. Savages is a particular favorite.

Because what better justifies, for Trumpletards, the use of deadly force by police than dealing with someone who is thought of as a savage............and not Chris the pizza delivery guy from Baker St. in St. Louis?

Seeing quite a bit of this. That is, the use of dehumanizing language to describe the protesters. Savages is a particular favorite.

Because what better justifies, for Trumpletards, the use of deadly force by police than dealing with someone who is thought of as a savage............and not Chris the pizza delivery guy from St. Louis?

Libs use "dehumanizing" language against conservatives, you know. Don't you think that "deplorables" is dehumanizing?

At least the other cop pulled the ass hole's knee off of the guy's neck. Too bad the other cops didn't do that for Floyd.

Because what better justifies, for Trumpletards, the use of deadly force by police than dealing with someone who is thought of as a savage............and not Chris the pizza delivery guy from St. Louis?

Libs use "dehumanizing" language against conservatives, you know. Don't you think that "deplorables" is dehumanizing?

Praising cops for murder is pretty deplorable ass hole.

Because what better justifies, for Trumpletards, the use of deadly force by police than dealing with someone who is thought of as a savage............and not Chris the pizza delivery guy from Baker St. in St. Louis?
Are you saying that there is NO behavior that you consider uncivilized? There is NO line? Is this some kind of radical PC?

Dehumanizing? No. Not even close to like savages is. Sorry.

BTW, deplorable is a fair description of someone who is a bigot, homophobic, xenophobic, and misogynistic. Sadly, Hillary got it right. Half of Trumpleton's are deplorable. The evidence is spewed on this board every day.

Forum List

Back