Biden stands with Antifa and BLM...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Way to go, Joe...

Someone let Trump know when it’s safe to come out from under his desk.
Duh, the Secret Service makes sure the president is safe. That you don't know that means you're from some other country.
It’s just that no one has heard from Trump for a few days and I wanted to know he’s okay. It doesn’t take that long to change his pants.

Way to go, Joe...
Where is the link between Joe and Antifa? All I'm seeing is a photo-op with a BLM sympathizer. But Antifa? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

Trump hiding under twitter while Joe is engaged in community discussions. I understand Trump’s bone spurs are acting up so he has to stay away from scary people.
Rump is not a Leader...

Within the narrow domains of real-estate speculation and un-reality TV production he is an Autocrat but, beyond those, he lacks true Leadership skills...

And this is a very bad time in the history of the Republic to have someone at the helm whom is so obviously and tragically lacking in that regard...

Hurry, November 3rd...

Trump hiding under twitter while Joe is engaged in community discussions. I understand Trump’s bone spurs are acting up so he has to stay away from scary people.
Bullshit. Biden came out from his basement in Delaware and posed with some black people.
What a brave man.
President has been 2 places in the last week. The White House hiding and on Andrews Air Force base hiding. He did grab an enormous lunch with Pence yesterday though.

Rump is not a Leader...

Within the narrow domains of real-estate speculation and un-reality TV production, he is an Autocrat, but he lacks true Leadership skills...

And this is a very bad time in the history of the Republic to have someone at the helm whom is so obviously and tragically lacking in that regard.
Law enforcement is controlled by mayors and governors. That the police and National Guard weren't used to protect the people and businesses from rioters and looters says all that needs to be said about democrats, the party of looters.

us black people, we dont retaliate with anger, we retaliate with love, and thats what antifa does

...Law enforcement is controlled by mayors and governors. That the police and National Guard weren't used to protect the people and businesses from rioters and looters says all that needs to be said about democrats, the party of looters.
I'm not talking about Reaction... I'm talking about Leadership... Inspiration... Empathy... Vision... Gravitas... Calming... the things your POS sadly lacks.

Way to go, Joe...
Biden stands with Black Lives Matter.
Trump stands with white supremacists.
(The article doesn't show Biden interacting with ANTIFA,).
Had to be the gateway pundit.

Forum List

Back