Take a Knee

Good. Looters, savages, rioters, pillagers, thieves aren't peaceful protesters.
You just don't get it, do you? This whole knee-to-neck submission hold should be illegal, and yet it looks like a widely used tactic.
How many times have you seen that technique employed?

In your estimation, what percentage of those times did the event occur in jackass Democrat-controlled cities?

10%
20%
30%
40%
50%

90%
95%
96%
97%
98%
99%
99.1%
99.2%
99.3%
99.4%
95.6%
99.7%
99.8%
99.9%
100%

Last edited:
You just don't get it, do you? This whole knee-to-neck submission hold should be illegal, and yet it looks like a widely used tactic.

Yeah, I get it. Did those rioters, savages care about the other person when they were beating him/her or setting their house on fire. No, they didn't. Frankly, i wont shed a tear when the national guard starts mowing these savages down.

I watched the video with the volume down, but I assume the other officer who removed his knee from the protester's neck was saying, "Dude! Really?" :lol:

Yeah, I get it. Did those rioters, savages care about the other person when they were beating him/her or setting their house on fire. No, they didn't. Frankly, i wont shed a tear when the national guard starts mowing these savages down.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. No one is getting mowed down by the National Guard. Take a deep breath and try to relax!!!

Don't get your panties in a bunch. No one is getting mowed down by the National Guard. Take a deep breath and try to relax!!!

Just watching these animals burn down their own neighborhood. Very relaxing. Haha.

Just watching these animals burn down their own neighborhood. Very relaxing. Haha.
Well, ahole, they also burned down part of my downtown area. So F you very much and I hope they come to your town next time around!!!

No, you really don't get it. "Savages" are the people who allow what passes for police officers, murder people with inpunity and then blame the victims for getting pissed off.

Savages are people like you who sit on their asses at home, and ignore the abuses going on all around them, because your people aren't the ones being murdered. Or who think that the blacks "deserve" these abuses.

No, you really don't get it. "Savages" are the people who allow what passes for police officers, murder people with inpunity and then blame the victims for getting pissed off.

Savages are people like you who sit on their asses at home, and ignore the abuses going on all around them, because your people aren't the ones being murdered. Or who think that the blacks "deserve" these abuses.
No, savages are the ones rioting, beating people, burning down buildings. Remember when all those whites in minnesota rioted when that somali dude killed the white girl? Me neither. No, these are reprobate degenerates. Scum at the bottom of an outhouse.

"Your people" My friends are black, brown, asian, native american, white, yellow, hispanic............and they don't act like savages. They treat people with respect.

You’re as bad as they are, of course.

Forum List

Back