Sydney Powell's "Excuse" puts the BIG LIE of election fraud to rest...

Can you admit election fraud is a lie?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Contact me as well, as I will joyfully join in. Two conditions, of course, which are non-negotiable.
You already were contacted, weeks ago and you showed no interest. You're not invited, I'm not convinced you are capable, you won't abide by the rules, and no, you don't get to set any conditions.

You can present your three strongest points
:auiqs.jpg: FUCK YOU. I'm presenting EVERY POINT THAT WAS A MATTER OF STEALING THE ELECTION.
" FUCK YOU. I'm presenting EVERY POINT THAT WAS A MATTER OF STEALING THE ELECTION."

Then do it...;.ONE AT A TIME

Starting now

I SAID THAT, Lesh, many times. I will be going over every point one at a time. Item by item. First the general or global factors, the activist organizations who pulled the election to Biden then the individual specifics, state by state. The circumstantial, the hardcore, the statistical. Everything. You'll be contacted. Do your homework.

I SAID THAT, Lesh, many times. I will be going over every point one at a time. Item by item. First the general or global factors, the activist organizations who pulled the election to Biden then the individual specifics, state by state. The circumstantial, the hardcore, the statistical. Everything. You'll be contacted. Do your homework.
"Global an general" factors are nonsense.

I don't want to hear how much you hate Stacey Abrams either

Don't even bother.

FACTS

We had an election and people voted. Show evidence of fraud in that voting

Don't even bother.

FACTS

Dude is starting to sound more like Trump. Goes from “I have proof” to “we are going to be showing our proof very soon” kinda nonsense.

Don't even bother.

FACTS

Idiot, a global factor is something that affected the WHOLE election, not just one state or district.

I don't think you are mentally up to this challenge.

I'll worry about presenting all of the election fraud evidence, you just worry about showing us how all of it is false, wrong, and/or debunked.

Be prepared to back it up with supporting evidence.

Until then, STFU. :anj_stfu:

Idiot, a global factor is something that affected the WHOLE election, not just one state or district.
That sounds like pure nonsense. You're going to PROVE that some THING affected 50 individual elections? That's going to require proof of a conspiracy of massive proportions.

You have REAL hard evidence of anything LIKE that?

That sounds like pure nonsense. You're going to PROVE that some THING affected 50 individual elections? That's going to require proof of a conspiracy of massive proportions.

I didn't say anything at all like that. Jesus, are all you lefties all idiots? Where were all your arguments when Adam Schiff claimed that a few ads on FB changed the whole election for Hillary?

All the evidence of fraud and election irregularities will be presented. It will be done systematically, orderly, chronologically. You'll have ample opportunity to prove it all baseless and debunked just as the media has claimed since THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION. Since we've been told 10,000 times that there is no basis to believe fraud, I expect you'll have a VERY EASY TIME disproving it all no matter what it is, so why do you care so much? You seem awfully insecure about disproving the fraud!

END OF DISCUSSION. Like I said, you'll be contacted when the time is right.

I didn't say anything at all like that. Jesus, are all you lefties all idiots? Where were all your arguments when Adam Schiff claimed that a few ads on FB changed the whole election for Hillary?

All the evidence of fraud and election irregularities will be presented. It will be done systematically, orderly, chronologically. You'll have ample opportunity to prove it all baseless and debunked just as the media has claimed since THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION. Since we've been told 10,000 times that there is no basis to believe fraud, I expect you'll have a VERY EASY TIME disproving it all no matter what it is, so why do you care so much? You seem awfully insecure about disproving the fraud!

END OF DISCUSSION. Like I said, you'll be contacted when the time is right.
I've often found that people who spend endless amounts of time telling you what they are GOING to do...rarely do that.

Whatever dude.

Shit or get off the pot

Section 1. Equal protection under the law.
It’s not. As long as everyone has to follow the same rules in a state, there is no violation.
The rules must be legislated.
There’s always details that are left to the election boards and administration to sort out. No legislature makes a law for everything.

Obviously.
The constitution stipulates that any election rules changes must go through the state legislature.
PA didn’t do this. Left wing judges and non-left wing judges refused to consider any cases. The non-left wing judges due to fear of attack by democrat fascists who destroyed cities all year.
It doesn’t say that. It says the manner of the election is determined by the legislature. That’s not the same thing.
But it is the same thing. Read what you wrote.
No honest person would accept the numbers of this election. An audit was warranted but not granted due to bias and/or fear of reprisal.
Ox-Bow election.
It’s not. Method and means are not quite the same.

The numbers are legitimate. The people who don’t want to accept them merely can’t come to terms with losing.
The numbers are suspicious to say the least. Only dishonest people believe otherwise.
When you decided before the election that Trump won, then any number that doesn’t result in that outcome would seem suspicious.

That doesn’t mean it is.
My interpretation is rooted in results and figures.
Anyone who doesn’t question the veracity of the 2020 election is dishonest.
So the only reason a person could come to the conclusion that the 2020 election was fair is dishonesty?

You don't think the fact that it was monitored by members of both parties could make you draw that conclusion?

Or the fact that widespread voter fraud wasn't even alleged in court besides that is by Powell. Something she now claims was done in jest.

Or the fact that the lawsuits that were actually filed by Trump were shot down almost across the board.

A few weeks ago I had a discussion with my brother about believing something to be true because it sounds logical. It took me giving an example of giving a logical but different explanation for something he believes, before he realised that theirs a difference between believing something to be true and it actually being true.

No dishonesty is required to believe something different than what you believe.
Anyone who doesn’t believe that election deserves an audit is dishonest.
The anomalies are too conspicuous to ignore.
I have no problem with auditing an election. I have a problem with claiming voter fraud happened even after audits happen. I have a problem with demanding other people having to carry the burden of paying for an audit when the margins in the election in states have a zero chance of changing the results.
I have a problem with demanding audits when no credible reason for it can be established in a court of law.

There are several safeguards in place to ensure voter fraud is minimal. Measures that are enforced by members of both parties. Measures that allow an aggrieved party to challenge the election result. Measures that are arbitrated by the judicial system that is equally bipartisan.

If after all those safeguards have been applied you still are not satisfied that is just tough and by no means dishonesty on the part of those that have been satisfied.
Anyone who doesn’t request an audit on that election is dishonest.
That you’re too easily satisfied with election results with those anomalies suggests that you’re dishonest.
The fact that you aren't disputing the election was monitored by both parties and arbitrated by the judicial system and that no instances of large-scale voter fraud have been credibly alleged. And the fact that despite those facts you are still insisting you have reason to believe the election where stolen speaks more to your honesty than mine. (and no I don't think you're being dishonest just biased to a point that you can't rationally examine the facts.)

Ask yourself this. What would you accept as credible proof of an honest election? I highly doubt there is anything you would accept. Since audits, manual recounts, lawyers for Trump saying it there was no voter fraud, lawyers for Trump saying they claimed voter fraud in jest, the AG (a very partisan AG) saying there was no voter fraud, judges nominated by Trump saying there is no evidence for voter fraud, certification of the election result by Republican officials, certification of the election results by congress apparently aren't sufficient.
I would accept a thorough examination and verification of mail-in ballots.
That can’t happen because the verification elements have largely been destroyed.
I would then discount every unverifiable mail-in vote and/or every mail-in vote cast in violation of constitutional standards.
Until and unless that happens, no honest person should accept these results.
Do you mean checking the signature in mail-in ballots to the signature in a voter registration form, or against the signature on your driver's license or other government-issued ID? Or check it against your address? Guess there is no reason to doubt the results then.
VOPP: Table 14: How States Verify Voted Absentee Ballots (ncsl.org)

As to constitutionality. Who do you imagine the CONSTITUTION designated the arbitrate if the constitutional standards are followed? I'll give you a hint it starts with a c and ends in ourt. And before you come with the argument that the courts didn't rule on all the constitutional objections filed by Trump. Know that ruling to not weigh in on an argument in itself is a RULING.

The problem is not that mail-in ballots haven't been thoroughly examined or that they don't follow the constitutional standards, the problem is that YOU don't accept the conclusions of those examinations or accept the rulings of those the constitution empowered to judge on constitutionality.

And for the love of god please stop throwing the word honesty around, your bias prevents you from recognizing honesty.

And don't waste ANYONE'S time with what you consider "irregularities".
FRAUD or illegal activity.
Proven

So I now should throw out all circumstantial evidence (upon which many a murder is based) and anything else not already proven in a court of law therefore not debatable?

Congrats, Lash, you've managed to create conditions in someone else's thread that no one could possibly meet so that you can automatically win by default!

You're obviously not serious about this and are again just trying to play some preconceived game here toward your own desired outcome rather than as is my and the Debate's intent: TO GET AT THE ACTUAL FACTS AND TRUTH AS MUCH AS IS POSSIBLE, or at the very least being as much an ass as possible so that I will just abandon the idea so you can then go around claiming you "called my bluff" and I folded unable to prove anything, so maybe I should just call it off with you and put you on IGNORE where all idiot trolls belong.

Proven

So I now should throw out all circumstantial evidence (upon which many a murder is based) and anything else not already proven in a court of law therefore not debatable?

Congrats, Lash, you've managed to create conditions in someone else's thread that no one could possibly meet so that you can automatically win by default!

You're obviously not serious about this and are again just trying to play some preconceived game here toward your own desired outcome rather than as is my and the Debate's intent: TO GET AT THE ACTUAL FACTS AND TRUTH AS MUCH AS IS POSSIBLE, or at the very least being as much an ass as possible so that I will just abandon the idea so you can then go around claiming you "called my bluff" and I folded unable to prove anything, so maybe I should just call it off with you and put you on IGNORE where all idiot trolls belong.
ROFLMAO

That didn't take long.

Well yea it kinda did. Two days of promises of evidence that were never going to appear ...

I demand facts and proof and you

A. Admit you have none of either

B. Begin calling names (Lash)

You had no intention of doing anything but blasting out nonsensical garbage and the minute you realized this would not be acceptable...you bail.

PREDICTABLE AS HELL

Proven

You won't believe actual facts and truths if they contradict your ideological worldview.

Section 1. Equal protection under the law.
It’s not. As long as everyone has to follow the same rules in a state, there is no violation.
The rules must be legislated.
There’s always details that are left to the election boards and administration to sort out. No legislature makes a law for everything.

Obviously.
The constitution stipulates that any election rules changes must go through the state legislature.
PA didn’t do this. Left wing judges and non-left wing judges refused to consider any cases. The non-left wing judges due to fear of attack by democrat fascists who destroyed cities all year.
It doesn’t say that. It says the manner of the election is determined by the legislature. That’s not the same thing.
But it is the same thing. Read what you wrote.
No honest person would accept the numbers of this election. An audit was warranted but not granted due to bias and/or fear of reprisal.
Ox-Bow election.
It’s not. Method and means are not quite the same.

The numbers are legitimate. The people who don’t want to accept them merely can’t come to terms with losing.
The numbers are suspicious to say the least. Only dishonest people believe otherwise.
When you decided before the election that Trump won, then any number that doesn’t result in that outcome would seem suspicious.

That doesn’t mean it is.
My interpretation is rooted in results and figures.
Anyone who doesn’t question the veracity of the 2020 election is dishonest.
So the only reason a person could come to the conclusion that the 2020 election was fair is dishonesty?

You don't think the fact that it was monitored by members of both parties could make you draw that conclusion?

Or the fact that widespread voter fraud wasn't even alleged in court besides that is by Powell. Something she now claims was done in jest.

Or the fact that the lawsuits that were actually filed by Trump were shot down almost across the board.

A few weeks ago I had a discussion with my brother about believing something to be true because it sounds logical. It took me giving an example of giving a logical but different explanation for something he believes, before he realised that theirs a difference between believing something to be true and it actually being true.

No dishonesty is required to believe something different than what you believe.
Anyone who doesn’t believe that election deserves an audit is dishonest.
The anomalies are too conspicuous to ignore.
I have no problem with auditing an election. I have a problem with claiming voter fraud happened even after audits happen. I have a problem with demanding other people having to carry the burden of paying for an audit when the margins in the election in states have a zero chance of changing the results.
I have a problem with demanding audits when no credible reason for it can be established in a court of law.

There are several safeguards in place to ensure voter fraud is minimal. Measures that are enforced by members of both parties. Measures that allow an aggrieved party to challenge the election result. Measures that are arbitrated by the judicial system that is equally bipartisan.

If after all those safeguards have been applied you still are not satisfied that is just tough and by no means dishonesty on the part of those that have been satisfied.
Anyone who doesn’t request an audit on that election is dishonest.
That you’re too easily satisfied with election results with those anomalies suggests that you’re dishonest.
The fact that you aren't disputing the election was monitored by both parties and arbitrated by the judicial system and that no instances of large-scale voter fraud have been credibly alleged. And the fact that despite those facts you are still insisting you have reason to believe the election where stolen speaks more to your honesty than mine. (and no I don't think you're being dishonest just biased to a point that you can't rationally examine the facts.)

Ask yourself this. What would you accept as credible proof of an honest election? I highly doubt there is anything you would accept. Since audits, manual recounts, lawyers for Trump saying it there was no voter fraud, lawyers for Trump saying they claimed voter fraud in jest, the AG (a very partisan AG) saying there was no voter fraud, judges nominated by Trump saying there is no evidence for voter fraud, certification of the election result by Republican officials, certification of the election results by congress apparently aren't sufficient.
I would accept a thorough examination and verification of mail-in ballots.
That can’t happen because the verification elements have largely been destroyed.
I would then discount every unverifiable mail-in vote and/or every mail-in vote cast in violation of constitutional standards.
Until and unless that happens, no honest person should accept these results.
Do you mean checking the signature in mail-in ballots to the signature in a voter registration form, or against the signature on your driver's license or other government-issued ID? Or check it against your address? Guess there is no reason to doubt the results then.
VOPP: Table 14: How States Verify Voted Absentee Ballots (ncsl.org)

As to constitutionality. Who do you imagine the CONSTITUTION designated the arbitrate if the constitutional standards are followed? I'll give you a hint it starts with a c and ends in ourt. And before you come with the argument that the courts didn't rule on all the constitutional objections filed by Trump. Know that ruling to not weigh in on an argument in itself is a RULING.

The problem is not that mail-in ballots haven't been thoroughly examined or that they don't follow the constitutional standards, the problem is that YOU don't accept the conclusions of those examinations or accept the rulings of those the constitution empowered to judge on constitutionality.

And for the love of god please stop throwing the word honesty around, your bias prevents you from recognizing honesty.
Judges refused to even look at the evidence. They wouldn’t take up the cases.
The concern for the veracity of mail-in votes was shot down months before the election. It was anticipated that the votes were subject to fraud because of the ease and lack of accountability. Lo and behold, the anomalies were blatant and obvious as predicted. But dishonest people refused to audit. You are dishonest.

It is over, there was no election fraud, and no evidence of fraud.
They made it up.
Powell made it up.
Trump made it up.

And you dumb fucks believed it...

"No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact"

This could be the most ridiculous excuse in the history of excuses, but either way she has said it. NO FRAUD.

Not just that. The claims of election fraud in North Korea were also never substantiated. Those lies were spread by white supremacists that hate North Koreans.

I can't wait till more states follow what Georgia has done to prevent massive voter fraud for the upcoming mid-term elections.

if you could show even one "irregularity",

Hey JACKASS, I've LISTED the 25 cases of recorded Fraud in Michigan, I linked documentation and evidence supporting all of them, individually, and I've linked back to that post repeatedly in other threads several times, and now you stand there claiming I have produced nothing, you jacked off squirt?
Anything you posted is fake lies, and has been disproven by the courts.

Only the dumbest gullible fucks believe that non sense. You dumb fucks believed pizzagate, the most ridiculous fake scandal ever. You fuckin retards believe any lie you are told no matter how insane.

SHEEP

Any court that saw the BS fake fraud evidence, that Giuliani presented all rejected it. There is no evidence of fraud at all.

You are dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

No one can expect anything close to intelligence and honesty from people like that.

The fraud was massive and obvious. End of story.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: The understatement of this century,this troll rivals AFrench as the biggest troll of usmb,making threads all the time always seeking attention.

The kid can never admit to being proven wrong and even though over 20 people on another asinine thread of his took him to school that democrats have started many more major wars than the gop or Obama expanded bush’s wars and was an even bigger mass murderer than his pal Bush,when he gets taken to school on that he gets angry and goes into meltdown mode throwing Bible length temper tantrums in defeat and starts calling people names and when you insult him back,he acts like an innocent victem and whines saying you never proved nothing never addressing your evidence and starts whining pretending to be an innocent victem saying you are the one throwing chilidish insults.:cuckoo:

Dominion machines didn't pull tens of thousands of ballots out from under a table in Fulton County.

Dominion machines didn't make two trips to TCF Center to drop off scores of thousands of fake "absentee" ballots in Wayne County.

Dominion machines didn't make similar drops of fraudulent ballots in Milwaukee County and illegally harvest tens of thousands of ballots from nursing homes.

Dominion machines didn't truck at least 100,000 fake "absentee" ballots from Bethpage NY to Lancaster PA.

Dominion machines didn't tabulate over 100,000 votes more than ballots cast in PA and 78,000 more votes than ballots cast in NV.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: As always banker baby can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back