Sydney Powell's "Excuse" puts the BIG LIE of election fraud to rest...

Can you admit election fraud is a lie?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with Dominions viability as a company.

Claims of fraud and unreliability are unfounded and will be addressed in court.
Claims of fraud and unreliability against Dominion were made by the leftist press in 2019 & 2020
when they were frightened Donald Trump would bring in Dominion to steal an election.
You're a little late to the party, pal.

I don't need to have anything.
CONGRATS. God has granted your wish. You got SQUAT.

But America got something 11/3. They got SHAFTED by an illegal rigged election that the evidence easily proves.
WAAAAAA
WAAAAAA!!!!

Mommy just make Trump president again ! WAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

Your tears make me happy !!!

Trump was a total failure like Bush, and Biden is crushing covid and the economy is about to explode. Biden is going to be another great like Bill Clinton. America is going to be so great you're going to hate it so much.

How many different ways can I say DO IT ya freak?
Only one way, one word needed: yes.

Oh and MaBell is hardly unbiased...but who cares
I'll be inviting several mods to enforce the rules, not DECIDE the victor. I'll be in contact with you in a few weeks when I'm free here and have the time to devote to this and we'll get things going.
In a few WEEKS?

Jesus dude.

Shit or get off the pot

Priorities. I don't get paid for this. I have to finish organizing links to reference material, I have taxes coming up, and a number of pressing issues I'm immediuately needing to deal with here, before I'm free to devote serious time to this. You'll be notified when I'm ready.

It would be much easier if there weren't so much documentation of the election fraud.
Here's an idea. Stop wasting time with stupid posts then

How many different ways can I say DO IT ya freak?
Only one way, one word needed: yes.

Oh and MaBell is hardly unbiased...but who cares
I'll be inviting several mods to enforce the rules, not DECIDE the victor. I'll be in contact with you in a few weeks when I'm free here and have the time to devote to this and we'll get things going.
In a few WEEKS?

Jesus dude.

Shit or get off the pot

Priorities. I don't get paid for this. I have to finish organizing links to reference material, I have taxes coming up, and a number of pressing issues I'm immediuately needing to deal with here, before I'm free to devote serious time to this. You'll be notified when I'm ready.

It would be much easier if there weren't so much documentation of the election fraud.
He's waiting for Q Anon to give him the top secret evidence of fraud. But Q definitely has it...

Thanks for your suggestion, nevertheless, it is my time to waste with your stupid posts, so if I were you, I'd use my time to get ready. When I gather everything together maybe in a month when I have a lot of free time, I'll contact you and we can set up the Structured Debate. Then I'm going to take your every dismissal of the election fraud and shove them right down your throat.

o as usual, you got NOTHING, squid-brain.

There's evidence all over showing how you like to kick puppies all day. No, I'm not going to present any of it now. Maybe in a month I'll do that. I'm just going to say, over and over, that it exists, and everyone knows it.

Disprove it, or it's proven.

Hey, they're your standards of evidence. We don't have to present any evidence. We just have to say we have evidence, then it's up to you to disprove it. If you can't, then the accusations are proven.

So, since you won't be able to disprove any of the solid evidence describing your puppy-kicking habit, it can now be taken as a fact that you kick puppies all day long.

I'm glad we settled that, puppy-kicker.

(Why is it that fascist cultists can't ever understand how "the burden of proof" works?)

Stop wasting time with stupid posts then
He's waiting for Q Anon to give him the top secret evidence of fraud. But Q definitely has it...

QAnon -- -- -- is that now a Leftist invention of Cloward and Piven? Or is that Saul Alinsky?
You have time to post that garbage but not enough to post your "election fraud evidence"?

Ohhh

You're comparing a fleeting comment off the cuff compared to hundreds of detailed posts involving thousands of words painstakingly researched?

Ohhh what an asshole.

When I gather everything together maybe in a month when I have a lot of free time, I'll contact you and we can set up the Structured Debate.

Contact me as well, as I will joyfully join in.

Two conditions, of course, which are non-negotiable.

1. No Gish gallops. That is, you're not allowed to copy-and-paste overwhleming amounts of nonsense, then demand it all be refuted (which would literally take days), and then declare victory when nobody spends days refuting every bit of your nonsense. You can present your three strongest points, we'll debate them, and if we knock down those points, you admit to losing, no goalpost-moving allowed.

2. Primary sources only. No tossing out a video of someone else making stuff up and demanding it be refuted. No pasting a crazy screed off of a conspiracy website and demanding it be refuted. You have to link exclusively to actual neutral hard-data sources, and then make an argument in your own words.

Needless to say, you won't accept that. You're helpless if you can't dump out out Gish Gallop of conspiracy propaganda, and you know it.

There's evidence all over showing how you like to kick puppies all day. No, I'm not going to present any of it now.
That's the unsupported argument you've been making all along about election fraud being debunked and baseless. Remember, the MSM was REPORTING THAT EVEN BEFORE ANY OF TRUMP'S CASES EVEN WENT TO COURT!

We don't have to present any evidence.
Then I don't have to present any evidence. End of story. If you can make baseless, unsupported claims without backing them up, then neither do I.

Contact me as well, as I will joyfully join in. Two conditions, of course, which are non-negotiable.
You already were contacted, weeks ago and you showed no interest. You're not invited, I'm not convinced you are capable, you won't abide by the rules, and no, you don't get to set any conditions.

You can present your three strongest points
:auiqs.jpg: FUCK YOU. I'm presenting EVERY POINT THAT WAS A MATTER OF STEALING THE ELECTION.

Nobody can hear you over the sound of all the poor howling puppies around you.

Bye Bye. You are now on IGNORE. Fuck off, dipshit. I won't have you first mock evidence you haven't even studied, refute evidence with nothing to even support that position, then try to take over my own structured debate so you can try to blow it up before it even begins. I will PROVE Biden and the democrats/left stole the election and I'm going to shove it right down your throat.

You already were contacted,

Not that I know of. There's nothing from you in my messages. If you just ranted at me in a random thread, understand that I have no way of knowing that.

weeks ago and you showed no interest.

Based on your ongoing irrational behavior, the logical conclusion to make is that you're delusional, confusing me with someone else who triggered you with facts, reason and morality.

You're not invited, I'm not convinced you are capable, you won't abide by the rules, and no, you don't get to set any conditions.

That's more evidence to confirm the "you know you have nothing, so you're running" theory.

:auiqs.jpg: FUCK YOU. I'm presenting EVERY POINT THAT WAS A MATTER OF STEALING THE ELECTION.

If you had even _one_ good point, you could simply show it to us right now. Yet you can't, despite being prompted for it over and over. That shows everyone that you have nothing. At this stage, everyone knows you're just making it all up, even you. So why do you keep doing it? I can see several reasons.

1. Your fascist cult demands it of you, and herd animals like you always bleat along with the rest of the cult.
2. "The ends always justify the means for my own side" is your core life philosophy. If a big lie aids the cause of fascism, then you love that big lie.
3. You get a sick pervy thrill from "owning the libs" by lying, a serious tingle up the leg.

Forum List

Back