Support for LGBT Nondiscrimination, Marriage Equality Hits All-Time High

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very good news.

Even the majority of republicans support non discrimination laws.

Only 7% of our population don't support non discrimination laws.

Yet, the minority in congress, the republicans, prevent it.

This is very good news.

So?

Do what you want, but leave me alone. Let me have my machine guns and my privacy and you can fuck anyone or anything you want.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Great news. So wonderful

Now we can maybe get to some real problems for a while.

I think we still need to spend a few years, and few Billion dollars, sorting this out. We need to get it right...

images.jpg

This is very good news.

This is very bad news. It isn't discrimination to call a pervert a pervert. Next we will be legalizing child pedophilia. Men and women get MARRIED. Gays have civil unions.

Calling laws forced upon society "non discrimination laws" so as to minimize their opposition as they claw at the very morals of our society is just another leftwing trick.

This is very good news.

This is very bad news. It isn't discrimination to call a pervert a pervert. Next we will be legalizing child pedophilia. Men and women get MARRIED. Gays have civil unions.

Calling laws forced upon society "non discrimination laws" so as to minimize their opposition as they claw at the very morals of our society is just another leftwing trick.

Pedos is where I draw the line. They'll have a war on their hands

Last edited:
This is very good news.

wooooooohooooooWOWOWOOWOOWOOWOWOWOWOW
....most people are against discrimination
...the left/Dems/blacks/etc are against common sense

This is very good news.

the LGTBQ people are the ones who are intolerant

I think we still need to spend a few years, and few Billion dollars, sorting this out. We need to get it right...
A person just can't get across the property fast enough from the mens-only and womens-only one-stall toilets at every gas station in the country with cop waiting around the corner with his eyes on CCTV. They are always seeking to make a bathroom arrest on a registerable sex offense charge for an emergency pit stop on the road. That's the sort of thing that makes a police-union cop's career in the vice world.

They are always seeking to make a bathroom arrest on a registerable sex offense charge for an emergency pit stop on the road. That's the sort of thing that makes a police-union cop's career in the vice world.

I'm sensing there is a personal anecdote here. Care to share it with the class?

This is very good news.

We are well on our way to legalizing pedophilia.

Wow you trump people are just having a hard time.

Even your fellow republicans don't agree with you on this.

You are a very small minority, only 7%. Guess who will have to suck it up and accept that ALL Americans are equal under the law no matter what you want.

Wow you trump people are just having a hard time.

Even your fellow republicans don't agree with you on this.

You are a very small minority, only 7%. Guess who will have to suck it up and accept that ALL Americans are equal under the law no matter what you want.
It is really about the worth for straight people to get married and have children. More and more it is not. To much baggage being added and cheapening of the institution in an already lifetime commitment to raising them.

Forum List

Back