Sure thing, let us legalize drugs

Plus...not all drugs are created equal. Weed, alcohol and caffeine are drugs. Taken in moderation none are harmful in my opinion.

Some drugs however are so brutal and poisonous they just can't be legal.

1460297254-20160410.png

From Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal

The war on drugs, like the war on poverty, cancer, and terror is nothing more then a big government scheme to make government bigger and more controlling.

Make all drugs legal and Darwin rule's. The strong survive and the weak perish, our planet is overpopulated with humans and that is one way to cull the herd.

The write up says that both his mother and his grandmother were in on the action! To me, they need their heads knocked together for being the bad influence that they truly are!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just about everything gets abused.. doesn't mean we should give big brother more power..
"Lets ban food, you fat fuck!"

The most destructive, addictive, physically debilitating and accessible drug is already legal.

30% Of Americans Abuse Alcohol, Study Says

Decriminalizing illegal drugs will save this country billions if we stop arresting and imprisoning users.
Then it's okay with you that this boy died.

The most destructive, addictive, physically debilitating and accessible drug is already legal.

Decriminalizing illegal drugs will save this country billions if we stop arresting and imprisoning users.
To say nothing of eliminating the murderous drug cartels and the enormous government agencies set up to fight illegal drugs.

Then it's okay with you that this boy died.
silly.

To say nothing of eliminating the murderous drug cartels and the enormous government agencies set up to fight illegal drugs.

The money saved would be enough to provide treatment for those who can't handle the drugs, or at least set up nice, government run "resorts" where they can use said drugs until they get sick of it, or check out "permanently"

The money saved would be enough to provide treatment for those who can't handle the drugs, or at least set up nice, government run "resorts" where they can use said drugs until they get sick of it, or check out "permanently"
Money should be spent on education in the government schools. They have been very effective at demonizing tobacco, to the point were few people smoke any more. Do the same thing with drugs.

I remember in grade school long ago, my classmates and I watched a film on heroin users. It left a strong impression on all of us. Very dark. It worked then, it can work now. Problem is the p-schools are completely controlled by the radical left, who are much more interested in promoting liberalism through dumb films like those by Fat Albert and Fat Mikey.

Yup.
Just think what kind of bloated, gigantic prison system we would have with 100,000,000 alcoholics behind bars. Instead, they are out in the streets, homes, public places causing auto accidents and domestic havoc.

Money should be spent on education in the government schools. They have been very effective at demonizing tobacco, to the point were few people smoke any more. Do the same thing with drugs.

I remember in grade school long ago, my classmates and I watched a film on heroin users. It left a strong impression on all of us. Very dark. It worked then, it can work now. Problem is the p-schools are completely controlled by the radical left, who are much more interested in promoting liberalism through dumb films like those by Fat Albert and Fat Mikey.

Demonization only works so much. I'm not sure how much of the reduction in kids smoking is due to the education system, and how much is due to the fact that kids hang outside less and less, and their time is more and more organized by their parents.

It's hard to light up when mom is always driving you to practice/rehearsal/etc.

So you think that if something is bad more bad shit must be added.

Plus...not all drugs are created equal. Weed, alcohol and caffeine are drugs. Taken in moderation none are harmful in my opinion.

Pot can be devastating for some people, even in moderation.
Problem is that since potheads have such a powerful lobby that truth gets buried and obfuscated.

The overwhelming majority of 'drug deaths' occur BECAUSE the drugs are illegal. The drugs are cooked up in garages, with no quality control at all, and then cut by every player in the retail chain, with anything handy that looks a bit like the product.
If drugs were legalized, produced under proper pharmaceutical controls, and dispensed under a doctor's prescription, it would all be much safer. And the outrageous profits would not be available to the crims who operate the market.

Know what an interesting side effect of Colorado legalizing marijuana brought about?

There was a marked drop in Oxycodone overdoses.

Problem is that since potheads have such a powerful lobby that truth gets buried and obfuscated.
then they should not be doing it.....and usually you know how you react the first time you do it,and if that person continues, thats on that person......nothing is buried this is well known to anyone who has smoked the stuff.........

Forum List

Back