Supreme Court shoots itself in the foot.

You're the dummy if you think I'm gonna believe that cock and bull story.
If it was true, how comes the obvious imbalance is there now.

He selected them firstly on their political persuasions and secondly , he thought they would be sympathetic to him because he selected them.
They threw him out anyway. Well done.
Sigh. Dummies like you gonna dummy. The same process Trump used has been used for a very long time. I don’t give two shits what you “believe”. Facts speak for themselves and they call you a liar. Keep flailing....

I'm not interested in the rubbish you spew.
You're problem is Biden is adjusting the SC to get it more equal after trump stacked it with republicans.
You hate Biden and democrats and will reject everything they do.
Logic and fairness doesn't enter your equation.
All you have it hate. End of story.
No one is in the least bit surprised that you refuse to accept facts.

How is President Biden "adjusting" the Supreme Court?

Was the Supreme Court not "stacked" when it was a majority Liberal?

I hate no one, President Biden least of all. For him, I feel sadness. He is rapidly losing his battle with dementia and his so-called loved ones continue to shove him out in front of crowds with a teleprompter and a handful of notes. How can anyone do that to someone they supposedly care deeply about?

The supreme court has just handed out a ton of free ammunition, both for expansion of the court and limiting of it's "shadow docket".

Personally I was firmly against expanding the court. I see that leading to a never ending battle and a court with dozens of possibly even hundreds of justices that can't decide on anything. However this latest shenanigan has pushed me in the other direction. I'm still against it, but I see no alternative to it unless we want to let the current appointees, some of them blatantly illegal BTW, ignore and or circumvent the constitution and pervert our great nation into something it was never meant to be.

So I see... you want the court system to be affected by political winds of the day.
Typical totalitarian ass.

You're the dummy if you think I'm gonna believe that cock and bull story.
If it was true, how comes the obvious imbalance is there now.

There are 9 justices on the Supreme Court. How would there be a balance? Where does the Constitution tell us that the SC should be balanced?

Surely you agree that the SC swung to the far-left for many years. Why is it wrong for it to now lean to the Conservative side? You know, those who believe in the Constitution.

That’s a risk well worth taking

The alternative is to just LET YOU FUCKERS run roughshod over the nation
Profanity-Th.jpg

mes in There are 9 justices on the Supreme Court. How would there be a balance? Where does the Constitution tell us that the SC should be balanced?

Surely you agree that the SC swung to the far-left for many years. Why is it wrong for it to now lean to the Conservative side? You know, those who believe in the Constitution.
The "balance" and number of Justices have changed numerous in our history. It does NOT represent the electorate now. Adjustment is necessary

There are 9 justices on the Supreme Court. How would there be a balance? Where does the Constitution tell us that the SC should be balanced?

Well why are you whinging about Biden making it fairer when you admit it has bern stacked.

No one is in the least bit surprised that you refuse to accept facts.

How is President Biden "adjusting" the Supreme Court?

Was the Supreme Court not "stacked" when it was a majority Liberal?

I hate no one, President Biden least of all. For him, I feel sadness. He is rapidly losing his battle with dementia and his so-called loved ones continue to shove him out in front of crowds with a teleprompter and a handful of notes. How can anyone do that to someone they supposedly care deeply about?

Same old diatribe of blaming Biden . .

Forum List

Back