Supreme Court shoots itself in the foot.

I tried to read the post you replied to but it's just too stupid. I couldn't get past the first sentence.

Having control of the senate isn't going to put more conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

The Senate doesn't appoint judges. The Senate confirms judges.

The president appoints or nominates judges.

So if the republicans take control of the Senate while Biden or any other democrat is president, the republicans in the senate can't pack the courts with far right judges.

They will have to wait until they get a republican president to nominate one then they can confirm them.

This is how down right stupid the far right is. They don't even know how judges are put on courts in our nation.

It's so sad.
One person represents all Republicans, that shows how down right stupid you are.

I tried to read the post you replied to but it's just too stupid. I couldn't get past the first sentence.

Having control of the senate isn't going to put more conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

The Senate doesn't appoint judges. The Senate confirms judges.

The president appoints or nominates judges.

So if the republicans take control of the Senate while Biden or any other democrat is president, the republicans in the senate can't pack the courts with far right judges.

They will have to wait until they get a republican president to nominate one then they can confirm them.

This is how down right stupid the far right is. They don't even know how judges are put on courts in our nation.

It's so sad.
Once the midterms are over, and Democrats are out of power in the Congress, House, and Senate, then it won't matter who Biden puts out there, they won't get the light of day....

Suck on that one....

Once the midterms are over, and Democrats are out of power in the Congress, House, and Senate, then it won't matter who Biden puts out there, they won't get the light of day....

Suck on that one....
If people (especially women) are smart...after this...they'll see the danger of not voting or voting for Republicans

People who do not understand the ruling should not speak on it.

I love it that you brought race into it.
I didn't bring race into it ya fool. Race was brought into it at the time of the choice. Obama was looking for nonmale and nonwhite, if possible. He had a chance to break the pattern. And he did. And here you are complaining about it. But of course , your complaining has NOTHING to do woth your little race issues you seem to have. Oh of course not. Nothing at all to do with why you would say something so stupid as calling that "extreme liberalism"... No sir ...

Correct. On display every time you post. A willingness to repeat any shameful lie. Open cruelty and aggressive ignorance and stupidity. Lowest of the low of standards. Trumpism.
Well, if that’s what you think there should be no reason for you to reply…Instead, you believe by screaming insult is the way to change minds…you’re a joke.

The supreme court has just handed out a ton of free ammunition, both for expansion of the court and limiting of it's "shadow docket".

Personally I was firmly against expanding the court. I see that leading to a never ending battle and a court with dozens of possibly even hundreds of justices that can't decide on anything. However this latest shenanigan has pushed me in the other direction. I'm still against it, but I see no alternative to it unless we want to let the current appointees, some of them blatantly illegal BTW, ignore and or circumvent the constitution and pervert our great nation into something it was never meant to be.

This question should not be decided by 5 demigods in black robes

let the people decide

If people (especially women) are smart...after this...they'll see the danger of not voting or voting for Republicans
The more they vote Prog the worse the nation will become. That is proven history in movements designed to destroy.

The supreme court has just handed out a ton of free ammunition, both for expansion of the court and limiting of it's "shadow docket".

Personally I was firmly against expanding the court. I see that leading to a never ending battle and a court with dozens of possibly even hundreds of justices that can't decide on anything. However this latest shenanigan has pushed me in the other direction. I'm still against it, but I see no alternative to it unless we want to let the current appointees, some of them blatantly illegal BTW, ignore and or circumvent the constitution and pervert our great nation into something it was never meant to be.

See. . . the problem here, that you DO NOT UNDERSTAND, which Justice Breyer has tried to address, is politics played into the interpretation of law.

. . . it seems, at this point, some leftists aren't even bothering to have the will to even enforce the law anymore, unless it furthers their political fortunes.

iu

Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer on calls for his retirement​

Our nation has already been perverted to something it was never meant to be.
profoundly true

and I don't have a problem with the decision the Scotus made not to hear that politicized case to get rid of TX law..

so I'm outa here, I reckon

The issue is that we have a Supreme Court that clearly does not reflect the will of the people; a Court whose composition is the result of a non-democratic process – a president elected by the states, not the people, making Supreme Court appointments; a Senate elected by the states, not the people, that confirms those appointments.

The people have the right through the legislative process to address the issue of a Supreme Court that does not reflect the will of the people.

So you consider our form of a democratic republic to be an "issue?"

If you don't like the way we do it here, there is the door, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

In fact, adding seats to the court will unpack the court that the republicans packed.

Please, stop with the drama and exaggerations.

Oh the irony! LOL

It's not packing the court if they fill vacancies you fucking moron. Talk about drama and exaggerations! LOL

God every time I think liberals can't make themselves look any more stupid than they already have they open their mouths and shock me once again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back