Supreme Court shoots itself in the foot.

And when the republicans retake the Senate, they will simply pack the court again and use the lack of filibuster to run roughshod over the democrats. Nothing is accomplished in the long run except to worsen the already strong animosities between liberals and conservatives. The boat of our nation is sinking, it’s time to stop drilling new holes and start patching the existing ones. Do you want the US to end up like the Balkans with neighbor killing neighbor? That’s the ultimate end game if things keep going down the road of disconnect and discord.
That’s a risk well worth taking

The alternative is to just LET YOU FUCKERS run roughshod over the nation

The court never varied away from the constitution because Obama was there. That is a lie. You fabricated that to shore up your the ignorant opinion Obama was ignoring the constitution. Its simply not true.

You can pray until the sun rises in the West and it will have no effect whatsoever. Its even absurd to think prayers will help they have never performed in the history of the world.
Get a more reliable source if assistance.
Where did I say anything about the Constitution varying because Obama was in office?

DACA Is Unconstitutional, as Obama Admitted

Sep 8th, 2017 2 min read

Where did I say anything about the Constitution varying because Obama was in office?

DACA Is Unconstitutional, as Obama Admitted

Sep 8th, 2017 2 min read

I'm not interested in the rubbish you spew.
You're problem is Biden is adjusting the SC to get it more equal after trump stacked it with republicans.
You hate Biden and democrats and will reject everything they do.
Logic and fairness doesn't enter your equation.
All you have it hate. End of story.

There were nine judges before Trump, there was nine judges during Trump's tenure, and there are
nine judges under the Biden administration.
There is no stacking of judges.

Obama picked Sotomayor and Kagan, both extreme liberals, was he stacking the courts?????

Thats irrelevant. Trump stacked it with republicans and you know it. That's us why you are upset about Biden making it fairly.

Why can't you accept what he did? Surely you don't think it was fair to be biased towards republicans. But being a republican, you probably do. Nothing like a fascist supreme court ay?

Thats irrelevant. Trump stacked it with republicans and you know it. That's us why you are upset about Biden making it fairly.

Why can't you accept what he did? Surely you don't think it was fair to be biased towards republicans. But being a republican, you probably do. Nothing like a fascist supreme court ay?
Irrelevant, huh? It's okay when my tribe does it, but it's stacking the court when your tribe does it. got it

The supreme court has just handed out a ton of free ammunition, both for expansion of the court and limiting of it's "shadow docket".

Personally I was firmly against expanding the court. I see that leading to a never ending battle and a court with dozens of possibly even hundreds of justices that can't decide on anything. However this latest shenanigan has pushed me in the other direction. I'm still against it, but I see no alternative to it unless we want to let the current appointees, some of them blatantly illegal BTW, ignore and or circumvent the constitution and pervert our great nation into something it was never meant to be.

So, the Supreme Court should ONLY vote in accordance with the leftist ideology. There should be no opposing views on the court and any who wouldn't vote YOUR way, should be tossed out? Is that what I'm basically hearing here? Just remember, the Constitution doesn't side with only one political party.

Why can't you accept what he did? Surely you don't think it was fair to be biased towards republicans.

It's no fair when Republicans nominate conservative judges?

1630873179136.png

The supreme court has just handed out a ton of free ammunition, both for expansion of the court and limiting of it's "shadow docket".

Personally I was firmly against expanding the court. I see that leading to a never ending battle and a court with dozens of possibly even hundreds of justices that can't decide on anything. However this latest shenanigan has pushed me in the other direction. I'm still against it, but I see no alternative to it unless we want to let the current appointees, some of them blatantly illegal BTW, ignore and or circumvent the constitution and pervert our great nation into something it was never meant to be.

The court is not going to be expanded.

If you go back far enough you'll find it didn't exist. It was republicans with their perceived birth right to control everything who started it. That's a fact.

But I see you acknowledge it now.
Wow! I see you went off the cliff trying to deflect for liberals trying to control everything.
Obama Put in his Justices who were left leaning and Trump put in right leaning Justices.
Get over it

Not sure how this even concerns you, but it is a messageboard.

Wow! I see you went off the cliff trying to deflect for liberals trying to control everything.
Obama Put in his Justices who were left leaning and Trump put in right leaning Justices.
Get over it

Not sure how this even concerns you, but it is a messageboard.

If it concerns you it concerns me. Why wouldn't it?
You deliberately continue to ignore he stacked it with republicans.
Why can't you accept that? You're lying to yourself.

Forum List

Back