supreme court ruling

It must be maddeningly frustrating to be outwitted by democrats in some way you are just not smart enough to find.

Seeing how I know little about constitutional law or how these kinds of things are to be handled, I really have no idea what they did, or why or based on what. I do know the democrats cheated like hell and planned it for years. I also think that soon after Biden is sworn in, the Hunter scandal will come back to life and Joe will catch some disease and have to resign, paving the way for a brutal communist whore to take over and whomever she picks as her second in command.

The Supreme Court has green lighted mass voter fraud because they are cowards.
Nope. They confirmed and enforced our constitution unanimously in regards to state rights for operating their elections.
And when Gasoline goes to 4 dollars a gallon and your food costs soar, you wont be able to blame anyone but you stupid prog slaves, who voted for the shit....

It must be maddeningly frustrating to be outwitted by democrats in some way you are just not smart enough to find.
Not really, it's what I expected. I just wonder what all those poor people that you helped ruin by closing their businesses or forcing them to unemployment by closing the businesses they worked for will do. I wonder what they will do when they finally realize who has done this to them and their children. I wonder what they will do and I wonder about all those guns they have that you were not able to take. Makes me wonder. I'd sure hate to have been part of the steal.

Nope. They confirmed and enforced our constitution unanimously in regards to state rights for operating their elections.
And when Gasoline goes to 4 dollars a gallon and your food costs soar, you wont be able to blame anyone but you stupid prog slaves, who voted for the shit....
Typical for a Trumpoholic, change the subject, evade the original issue. No character cowards.

Typical for a Trumpoholic, change the subject, evade the original issue. No character cowards.
They are mirrors of their cult leader!

No. This outcome was predicted long ago. And the architects weren't the Democrats. They're too fucking stupid. No, this is the chinese communist party on display.

They ARE that smart.

It is the law of the land, the constitution and legal precedent. Trumpers care little for such things the rest of us cherish.

You ought to know all about that! You were maddeningly outwitted and career pro Hillary beaten by a guy with zero Washington experience never before in politics who was a liar, a cheat, a crook, and totally incompetent.

And even at that, you had to print out 70 million fake ballots in the back of a van somewhere to beat him.

Not really, it's what I expected. I just wonder what all those poor people that you helped ruin by closing their businesses or forcing them to unemployment by closing the businesses they worked for will do. I wonder what they will do when they finally realize who has done this to them and their children. I wonder what they will do and I wonder about all those guns they have that you were not able to take. Makes me wonder. I'd sure hate to have been part of the steal.
Economic policy is a different topic.

In your mind the democrats are cheating in some highly sophisticated and undetectable way. If they were that organized and slick they would actually get something done every now and then. Occam's razor. If you can't find something after a thorough search it probably does not exist.

You ought to know all about that! You were maddeningly outwitted and career pro Hillary beaten by a guy with zero Washington experience never before in politics who was a liar, a cheat, a crook, and totally incompetent.

And even at that, you had to print out 70 million fake ballots in the back of a van somewhere to beat him.
If our system cannot detect cheating on the ludicrous scale you suggest it is despite the best efforts of every election expert the republicans have. Do you really think democrats are that good? Are they really capable of that level of organization and finesse? Are they super geniuses of election fraud that can defeat every republican? You give them too much credit.

Economic policy is a different topic.

In your mind the democrats are cheating in some highly sophisticated and undetectable way. If they were that organized and slick they would actually get something done every now and then. Occam's razor. If you can't find something after a thorough search it probably does not exist.
Lot of people's minds, scum. It is what it is. Just because you deny it, doesn't mean all those people you helped screw are gonna care.

If our system cannot detect cheating on the ludicrous scale you suggest it is despite the best efforts of every election expert the republicans have. Do you really think democrats are that good? Are they really capable of that level of organization and finesse? Are they super geniuses of election fraud that can defeat every republican? You give them too much credit.

Obviously yes, and that is why the Carter-Baker Commission recommended how to fix it 15 years ago. This election was the embodiment of everything they said would go wrong if we didn't fix how we ran elections and every weakness exploited.

Thanks for proving their point.

Obviously yes, and that is why the Carter-Baker Commission recommended how to fix it 15 years ago. This election was the embodiment of everything they said would go wrong if we didn't fix how we ran elections and every weakness exploited.

I asked you if Democrats are smarter than republicans and you said "Obviously yes"? Holy shit. Give the republicans a little credit. It's not like they are totally retarded.

I asked you if Democrats are smarter than republicans and you said "Obviously yes"?

That is NOT what I said as easily seen above. Don't try being cute. You're not within a mile of being smart or funny enough to pull it off.

Forum List

Back