supreme court ruling

If our system cannot detect cheating on the ludicrous scale you suggest it is despite the best efforts of every election expert the republicans have. Do you really think democrats are that good? Are they really capable of that level of organization and finesse? Are they super geniuses of election fraud that can defeat every republican? You give them too much credit.

Obviously yes, and that is why the Carter-Baker Commission recommended how to fix it 15 years ago. This election was the embodiment of everything they said would go wrong if we didn't fix how we ran elections and every weakness exploited.

Thanks for proving their point.

I asked you if Democrats are smarter than republicans and you said "Obviously yes"?

That is NOT what I said as easily seen above. Don't try being cute. You're not within a mile of being smart or funny enough to pull it off.
At this point it's a simple choice between the democrats being too good at cheating for republicans to catch or Biden won without having to cheat. Which one are you picking?

The Supreme Court has green lighted mass voter fraud because they are cowards.
Nope. They confirmed and enforced our constitution unanimously in regards to state rights for operating their elections.
And when Gasoline goes to 4 dollars a gallon and your food costs soar, you wont be able to blame anyone but you stupid prog slaves, who voted for the shit....
Typical for a Trumpoholic, change the subject, evade the original issue. No character cowards.
Your mind is so small, that Obama needs to remind you "Elections have consequences". You cant blame US when your poverty and misery goes up...You are that stupid..

It is the law of the land, the constitution and legal precedent. Trumpers care little for such things the rest of us cherish.
You cherish voter fraud and stealing elections. Go fuck yourself, real hard.
It's OK little trumpling guy. Everything is going to be alright. You can cry yourself to sleep and feel better after you wake up. :itsok:

It is the law of the land, the constitution and legal precedent. Trumpers care little for such things the rest of us cherish.

Oh fuck you and your sanctimonious bullshit. Every other word from you fuckers is how you want to fundamentally change this country. Go blow it out your wide, wide, ass.

Oh fuck you and your sanctimonious bullshit. Every other word from you fuckers is how you want to fundamentally change this country. Go blow it out your wide, wide, ass.
and when they do change it to resemble Venezuela or Cuba, they will resort to rocks and molotov cocktails against the people they voted into office. This is who fucking stupid a prog slave is....

Go crawl under your bed, suck your thumb and whimper about losing. So I like going by "The law of the land, the constitution and legal precedent." I am an American. I don't know what you call yourself. "Traitor" comes to mind. Independents wanting to change the country? I don't don't thinks so. We just voted to keep trumpers from disposing of free elections and counting legal votes of the citizens in areas where it suited you. Won't blow it out my ass unless you are kissing my ass at the time. Be by guest, since people like you give me gas. :9:

When a State violates their own constitution and changes it's voting laws they certainly negatively affect the rest of the States. The Supreme Court did a grave injustice to We The People because the court case brought before them certainly did have standing under equal protection. If a State, for instance, makes formerly illegal ballots suddenly legal and drops their signature verification, that most certainly hinders protection of the other states from outright voter fraud.

We just voted to keep trumpers from disposing of free elections and counting legal votes of the citizens in areas where it suited you
So you dispose of free elections altogether in favor of elaborate shows where you pretend to count votes
but never really do? What hypocritical fuckers you all are.

We just voted to keep trumpers from disposing of free elections and counting legal votes of the citizens in areas where it suited you
So you dispose of free elections altogether in favor of elaborate shows where you pretend to count votes
but never really do? What hypocritical fuckers you all are.
I voted this year and am satisfied. I voted for the Libertarian, Gary Johnson in 2016 knowing he could not win and I was still satisfied with the election. Trump always had the baggage of bad character or lack of character, but this year the added negative of all the shitty things the impeached president has been involved in or said, just to piss people off over the last 4 years.

Seeing how I know little about constitutional law or how these kinds of things are to be handled, I really have no idea what they did, or why or based on what. I do know the democrats cheated like hell and planned it for years. I also think that soon after Biden is sworn in, the Hunter scandal will come back to life and Joe will catch some disease and have to resign, paving the way for a brutal communist whore to take over and whomever she picks as her second in command.

Speaker of the house is 3rd in command, Nancy Pissloser.

Go crawl under your bed, suck your thumb and whimper about losing. So I like going by "The law of the land, the constitution and legal precedent." I am an American. I don't know what you call yourself. "Traitor" comes to mind. Independents wanting to change the country? I don't don't thinks so. We just voted to keep trumpers from disposing of free elections and counting legal votes of the citizens in areas where it suited you. Won't blow it out my ass unless you are kissing my ass at the time. Be by guest, since people like you give me gas. :9:

The States violated their own constitutions, dumbass. You approve of their illegal actions.

Which makes YOU a feckless clod.

I would consider retaining EVERY single house seat PLUS adding 13 more WINNING.
Exactly, Joe had no down ticket coattails which is not typical in any way. In addition, Trump got more votes this time than last time. There is no way Biden won legitamitely.
Anyway you look at the 2020 election, the results make no sense. But the fix was in and here we are.

The States violated their own constitutions, dumbass. You approve of their illegal actions.

Which makes YOU a feckless clod.
That is your unhumble opinion. Mine is there was very little in the way of lawsuits at the time decisions were made about how to conduct an election during a pandemic, last spring, months before the election. After the fact, sore losers can kiss off.

Forum List

Back