supreme court ruling

USSC has zero merit . They’re are not sagacious folks but political hacks
They are cowardly feckless idiots. They want to protect their precious image? Well guess what...
their image is in the toilet because they simply refuse to do a thing about criminal election fraud
by democrats.

I voted this year and am satisfied. I voted for the Libertarian, Gary Johnson in 2016 knowing he could not win and I was still satisfied with the election. Trump always had the baggage of bad character or lack of character, but this year the added negative of all the shitty things the impeached president has been involved in or said, just to piss people off over the last 4 years.
So Trump's personality justifies the unprecedented crime against the nation of theft by leftists of the presidential election?

I didn't realize you were only six years old. And you vote? Another act of criminal election fraud.

Trumpsters freaking out!

Turn on the GOP, the Supreme Court, and quite possibly even God, because everyone can't see what you can see plain as day.

Carry on, but start your own party to fully realize just what a minority you really are.

I voted this year and am satisfied. I voted for the Libertarian, Gary Johnson in 2016 knowing he could not win and I was still satisfied with the election. Trump always had the baggage of bad character or lack of character, but this year the added negative of all the shitty things the impeached president has been involved in or said, just to piss people off over the last 4 years.
So Trump's personality justifies the unprecedented crime against the nation of theft by leftists of the presidential election?

I didn't realize you were only six years old. And you vote? Another act of criminal election fraud.
A lot you do not correctly analyze. Must be hard for you. A pity, but nothing I can do for you.:confused:

Forum List

Back