Trump beat Hillary by 4000 votes , it just makes sense that Trump beat Biden by 3700 votes in Antrim County, MI..

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I say yes, since he is a compulsive liar, as well as other traits of his. It was human err by a republican.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2016, Trump won Antrim County with about 62% of the vote, compared with about 33% for Democrat Hillary Clinton. Trump beat Clinton by about 4,000 votes.
Michigan's Antrim County election results investigated after going blue (freep.com)

According to the county's official election results, Trump carried the county by about 3,700 votes.
Michigan county clerks testify there is no reason to mistrust election results | WWMT

I say yes, since he is a compulsive liar, as well as other traits of his. It was human err by a republican.

In 2016, Trump won Antrim County with about 62% of the vote, compared with about 33% for Democrat Hillary Clinton. Trump beat Clinton by about 4,000 votes.
Michigan's Antrim County election results investigated after going blue (freep.com)

According to the county's official election results, Trump carried the county by about 3,700 votes.
Michigan county clerks testify there is no reason to mistrust election results | WWMT

"Trump won Hillary"

"Trump won Biden"

is that english ?

Trump won Hillary by 4000 votes , it just makes sense that Trump won Biden by 3700 votes. Doesn't it?

"Trump won Hillary"

"Trump won Biden"

is that english ?

Trump won Hillary by 4000 votes , it just makes sense that Trump won Biden by 3700 votes. Doesn't it?
You are kidding, yes? People are sick and tired of trump's divisive behavior, his constant lying about events,
his narcissism, his huge ego, and his childish actions. An example is his behavior right now as we have elected a new president--trump is so incompetent that he doesn't even know how to lose.

"Trump won Hillary"

"Trump won Biden"

is that english ?

You are kidding, yes? People are sick and tired of trump's divisive behavior, his constant lying about events,
his narcissism, his huge ego, and his childish actions. An example is his behavior right now as we have elected a new president--trump is so incompetent that he doesn't even know how to lose.

Yes, apparently tramp lost some of his votes!!

"Trump won Hillary"

"Trump won Biden"

is that english ?

No I was not kidding cuppycakes.

The title was incorrect.

Now what was your hissy fit about?

Clearly your Dual Diagnosis of Chronic Clinical TDS and Trump OCD is rapidly escalating.

Sad really.

Bobob is right, I didn't need to put his traits down, but everyone is more than aware of them.

Yep. Here's the county where the national conspiracy began over the voting machines. One user input error (not machine) mistakenly gave 6K votes to Biden that should have went for Trump. That was almost immediately caught and corrected. Trump got all his votes. But it bloomed into a national firestorm aided and abetted by right wing and alt-right media constantly beating the drum. And millions of lemmings who are deathly afraid of America becoming the melting pot that the founding father foresaw...lost their reason, objectivity, and their shit! :)

"Trump won Hillary"

"Trump won Biden"

is that english ?

Yes, apparently tramp lost some of his votes!!
That's the thing that bugs me about the trump vs. Clinton votes being mathematically compared to the trump vs. Biden votes threads.

Millions of Republicans voted for Biden this time. Isn't it obvious?

Forum List

Back