Supporters of #NYGov Kathy Hochul (D) physically attacked & choked a female Lee Zeldin (R) supporter

Imagine the day when the rest of us decide enough is enough and we show them the same treatment. They'd be screaming for troops in the streets. Hypocrites.

Maybe. And even if he did, what does that have to do with what happened here? Are you offering this as a justification? That being said, if you're going to criticize Trump & his followers for that rhetoric, how can you not come down even harder when an act like this happens? What's the saying, "Actions speak louder than words."

Words are not the same as actions.

Trump told his followers to knock the hell out of protesters at his rallies and he'd pay the legal fees. Seems that one of his followers took him up on his offer and sucker punched a protester at one of his rallies. And, Trump started to wiggle out of it, by saying he's "looking into it". To this day, I don't know if Trump actually made good on his promise and paid the fees for the supporter who sucker punched a protester.

Not a peep from the MSM.....Can you even fathom the rending of garments had the white guy been a Zeldin supporter and the black woman a dem? It would be wall to wall MSM coverage.

How in the wide world of Blue Fuck does a 24 second video from a rightwing Twatter account... of an altercation already in progress... constitute a "source" of.... anything?

Just start there.

Last edited:
Not really the POINT, though, is it? You make it sound like putting your hands on political opponents isn't a problem unless you physically injure them. You sure you REALLY want that precedent? The point is that had the party affiliations been flipped the MSM would be losing their effing minds 24/7.
Essplain to the class how you can see "party affiliations" in a 24 second video. Maybe I missed that class.

It seemed to work OK for most everyone else....Meh, maybe you are just "slow". ;)
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no answer.

Oh and speaking of "slow" -- where did I say it "didn't work"?

That's not the type of "slow" I was referencing. :laughing0301:

Way to miss the point, the operative verb being work.

So the question stands untouched, the collective response being:

Ny0yODQ3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Trump told his followers to knock the hell out of protesters at his rallies and he'd pay the legal fees. Seems that one of his followers took him up on his offer and sucker punched a protester at one of his rallies. And, Trump started to wiggle out of it, by saying he's "looking into it". To this day, I don't know if Trump actually made good on his promise and paid the fees for the supporter who sucker punched a protester.

Again, you have all this whataboutism for Trump, but you can't seem to bring the same energy for the topic at hand. Both incidents are wrong. I can easily say that. You, on the other hand, haven't been able to use your big boy words and do the same. If you think it's fine, then don't bring up Trump. Situational outrage is NEVER a good look.

Forum List

Back