Supporters of #NYGov Kathy Hochul (D) physically attacked & choked a female Lee Zeldin (R) supporter

Not really the POINT, though, is it? You make it sound like putting your hands on political opponents isn't a problem unless you physically injure them. You sure you REALLY want that precedent? The point is that had the party affiliations been flipped the MSM would be losing their effing minds 24/7.
Well, don't actually give a rats ass about the MSM either. I didn't see in the vid how it started, so don't have a judgement on it. Were the police summoned and an arrest with charges? Looks like a vid to stir the masses. I am not the masses and not easily stirred. You go head.

Last edited:

Biden sends a stark warning about political violence ahead of …

Nov 02, 2022 · Biden made sure to note that most Americans, and even most Republicans, would not resort to violence. But he said those who would have outsized influence. “I believe the …

Biden Condemns Rising Political Violence From 'Loud,' …

Nov 02, 2022 · Biden condemns rising political violence from 'loud,' 'determined' minority; warns 'silence is complicity'. By Associated Press. |. Nov. 2, 2022, at 7:19 p.m.

I thought that the Dems were against political violence.
Is Joe Biden going to condemn this political violence?

Didn't Trump tell his followers to "kick the crap" out of the protesters at his rallies, and he would pay their legal fees?

Maybe. And even if he did, what does that have to do with what happened here? Are you offering this as a justification? That being said, if you're going to criticize Trump & his followers for that rhetoric, how can you not come down even harder when an act like this happens? What's the saying, "Actions speak louder than words."

Call me suspicious whenever these events occur (barring of course serious injury etc). Not that it is, but it's how I think in the world of politics today, sadly.

Forum List

Back