Supporters of #NYGov Kathy Hochul (D) physically attacked & choked a female Lee Zeldin (R) supporter

Weak. Not much beating or choking, but got her out of his face, so he could keep chewing as with the clown in the mask.
Not really the POINT, though, is it? You make it sound like putting your hands on political opponents isn't a problem unless you physically injure them. You sure you REALLY want that precedent? The point is that had the party affiliations been flipped the MSM would be losing their effing minds 24/7.

Not really the POINT, though, is it? You make it sound like putting your hands on political opponents isn't a problem unless you physically injure them. You sure you REALLY want that precedent? The point is that had the party affiliations been flipped the MSM would be losing their effing minds 24/7.
The hypocrisy bitching and moaning is so old by now. Please find something new

Feck off you imbecile. In just over 48 hours, Americans are going to show bottom-feeding trolls like you what they think and believe about the "importance of J6". Enjoy. I certainly plan to.
Mid term elections have little to nothing to do with Jan 6. They are historically a check on the party in power and a reflection of satisfaction with economic conditions

Not a peep from the MSM.....Can you even fathom the rending of garments had the white guy been a Zeldin supporter and the black woman a dem? It would be wall to wall MSM coverage.

Their game is no longer working. People are on to the grift.

Fuck the mainstream "News" and fuck anyone who is so apathetic and so ignorant that they still buy into any of the BS.

Judgement day is coming.

In a mere two days.

Lefties will rue the day they decided to go "all in".

They reap what they sow.

That’s a still frame. Nobody is being choked in the video. The guy pushes her back and then she shoves another lady and walks right back up to him with no issue

Do not believe your eyes, ladies and gentlemen!

Can you imagine if this black chick were a Dem?

Jesus Christ, is there no limit to the hypocrisy?

No wonder you 'tards are about to lose so mammoth.

Do you normally condone choking women?

Well unless they ask for it in the boudoir during sexy time.....Just remember the safe word....“trunalimunumaprzure” ;)

Did Fartswell pass the Chicom pussy over to Brandon?

Do not believe your eyes, ladies and gentlemen!

Can you imagine if this black chick were a Dem?

Jesus Christ, is there no limit to the hypocrisy?

No wonder you 'tards are about to lose so mammoth.
I thought she was a dem. She’s not? I’m just saying what I saw in the video. Did you watch the video?

and ho-chol, the alcoholic TWAT it is, supports this shit----take these SCUM demonRATS out

Forum List

Back