Supply Chain

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
Ok...
So here we are two full years into supply chain interruptions and we are still having them.

Wasn't Biden going to make it better?

It's so bad that if someone was selling air off of the shelves at the grocery store they would be out of that too. Currently there's still air sections in every aisle of my large Kroger or Publix.

When is this going to end?

Ok...
So here we are two full years into supply chain interruptions and we are still having them.

It's so bad that if someone was selling air off of the shelves at the grocery store they would be out of that too. Currently there's still air sections in every aisle of my large Kroger or Publix.

When China stops shutting down.

Ok...

Wait until you see it really kick in. You haven’t seen anything yet seriously this is going to get so bad and we are not coming back. But, hey the warning have been put out for years and all the loons on the left could do was laugh and not prepare. LOL

Oh and by the way
they want to collapse the system on purpose that way the weak fools will run and take the digital currency which will trap them into the social credit score system.

Wait until you see it really kick in. You haven’t seen anything yet seriously this is going to get so bad and we are not coming back. But, hey the warning have been put out for years and all the loons on the left could do was laugh and not prepare. LOL

Oh and by the way
they want to collapse the system on purpose that way the weak fools will run and take the digital currency which will trap them into the social credit score system.

I get that...
But what is causing the current crisis?

New equipment is over 6 months out... almost 9 months. Parts? Don't even say that...that will cause hysterical laughter by the repair tech.

Then there's the food shortages and insanely high prices everywhere.
All the various strange brands showing up in the supermarket and new packaging of various products...I don't recognize much of anything lately.
The frozen food section was the worst. Unless you want a frozen pizza or ice cream you are mostly SOL.
There was some frozen potatoes this time which was a surprise. But where's the sugar snap peas? Haven't seen any for two years.(and I happen to like those)
Either way, if it's because of a lack of immigration...then we need to do some.

Whatever is the problem now with basic food stuffs?

I get that...

New equipment is over 6 months out... almost 9 months. Parts? Don't even say that...that will cause hysterical laughter by the repair tech.

All the various strange brands showing up in the supermarket and new packaging of various products...I don't recognize much of anything lately.
The frozen food section was the worst. Unless you want a frozen pizza or ice cream you are mostly SOL.
There was some frozen potatoes this time which was a surprise. But where's the sugar snap peas? Haven't seen any for two years.(and I happen to like those)

IF I told you, you wouldn’t believe me anyway.
The collapse is being engineered by the WEF study the WEF and they will tell you how we are the slaves the peasants we will not own anything nor drive……… the list gets worse.

The dollar is gone once they destroy that PETRO dollar…………

WE are seeing our FOOD SUPPLY intentionally attacked it is for control of the population.

I get that...

These guys are a fairly new NEWS source, follow them they can give you some idea of truth that is going on.
They aren’t as good as another source out there but the dumbed down society hasn’t figure out they are not being told the truth via their local news sources nor the msm.

They sugar coat a few things, but they still tell the truth of the issues the do speak of.

This news source is a start to understanding how and why WE WILL NEVER RETURN to what you knew.

Ok...

When our Nation is Returned to WE the People?
Like thats going to happen..

Ok...

Were you one cheering Trump for the evils of globalization and low skilled immigration? If so, you got what you asked for in higher wages. Enjoy.

Ok...

When Trump gets back into the white house.

Ok...

Experiencing no supply chain interruptions in area. Sorry.

Thats not a bad answer

when are globalists going to end US dependance of china for thongs we need?
Globalist is just another word for capitalist that have sold our manufacturing capability to the lowest bidder, the US doesn't rely on China the ones in control of distribution does.

Globalist is just another word for capitalist that have sold our manufacturing capability to the lowest bidder,
It can also be freaked out environmentalists who have never worked a day in their lives

with respect to American manufacturing it was a political decision in washington to open our market to cheap chinese competition

Globalist is just another word for capitalist that have sold our manufacturing capability to the lowest bidder, the US doesn't rely on China the ones in control of distribution does.
what difference does it make now how we got here?

Its more important to fix the problem

It can also be freaked out environmentalists who have never worked a day in their lives

with respect to American manufacturing it was a political decision in washington to open our market to cheap chinese competition
Yes first with Nixon and the Reagan with MFN allocation. all at the behest of the capitalist. These people are not our friends nor do they care about the lowered standard of living in the US all they care about is profits which is why I don't support them.

Forum List

Back