Booker Speech

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

“You have earned this spot. You are worthy. You are a great American,” said Sen. Cory Booker to Judge Jackson, who stands to become the first Black woman Supreme Court justice."

I'm curious.

Would he have made the same speech had Trump nominated a Black woman to SCOTUS, such as Janice Rogers Brown?

The justice Biden told GHW Bush he would filibuster if nominated?

Would have had had the same praise for ANY black woman Joe nominated, as long as they had a D behind their name?

Oprah Winfrey?
Whoopi Goldberg?
Stacy Abrams?

Would his peers on the panel have the same softball 'questions' for them?

“You have earned this spot. You are worthy. You are a great American,” said Sen. Cory Booker to Judge Jackson, who stands to become the first Black woman Supreme Court justice."

I'm curious.

Would he have made the same speech had Trump nominated a Black woman to SCOTUS, such as Janice Rogers Brown?

Would have had had the same praise for ANY black woman Joe nominated, as long as they had a D behind their name?

Oprah Winfrey?
Whoopi Goldberg?
Stacy Abrams?

Oprah Winfrey? You understand a Supreme Court Justice needs to be trained in the law, don't you dumb ass?

Oprah Winfrey? You understand a Supreme Court Justice needs to be trained in the law, don't you dumb ass?

Yes

But, do the parrots on the panel know that?

From what I've seen, they aren't bothering too much discussing her qualifications.

Not even Spartacus.

But, they were sure interested in giving ACB the third degree, and wanting to know if Kavanaugh liked beer.

and you have NO idea how much Judge Judy she may have watched.

Kagan was never a judge before becoming an associate SCOTUS justice.
Kagan served as a clerk for Thurgood Marshall, and then from 1995-1999, she was associate counsel to President Clinton and then served as deputy assistant to the President for Domestic Policy and Deputy Director of the Domestic Policy Council. A high level of legal expertise was required in every job she ever had, and her resume was much more impressive than most previous justices on the Supreme Court.

Yes

But, do the parrots on the panel know that?

From what I've seen, they aren't bothering too much discussing her qualifications.

Not even Spartacus.

But, they were sure interested in giving ACB the third degree, and wanting to know if Kavanaugh liked beer.

and you have NO idea how much Judge Judy she may have watched.
Your almost as bright and informed as most trump party clowns.

I'm curious.

Oprah Winfrey?
Whoopi Goldberg?
Stacy Abrams?

Booker is a blowhole.

Kagan served as a clerk for Thurgood Marshall, and then from 1995-1999, she was associate counsel to President Clinton and then served as deputy assistant to the President for Domestic Policy and Deputy Director of the Domestic Policy Council. A high level of legal expertise was required in every job she ever had, and her resume was much more impressive than most previous justices on the Supreme Court.
Yeah, I guess clerking makes a good judge. LMAO. Try again.

Your almost as bright and informed as most trump party clowns.

and you're a stick in the mud, and you STILL haven't even come close to the reason Spartacus is praising the fact she's a black woman, instead of her career.

It would seem to make no difference to him, and others on the panel, if the nominee had a legal background or not.

and you're a stick in the mud, and you STILL haven't even come close to the reason Spartacus is praising the fact she's a black woman, instead of her career.

It would seem to make no difference to him, and others on the panel, if the nominee had a legal background or not.
It was his time to ask any questions he might have, and to say what he wanted to say. Obviously, he knew her record well enough that he didn't have any questions about her suitability for the job. The others on the panel still had their opportunities to question her, so what's all the whining about? Looks like you just want to whine.

THIS TIME, Biden wanted a black woman for SCOTUS.

and since it was HIS choice, and not a Republicans, he's going to get one.

He didn't feel the same way when GHW Bush wanted one.

(That magic D behind her name is going to put her on the bench, not her record. Because the Dems on the panel don't care what her record is. She's female, black, and has a D behind her name.)

did Spartacus know Kavanaugh and ACB's record when he was pinning them to the wall with questions?

Undoubtably.

Did he praise them for being who they are?

I repeat, if Joe, in his senility, had nominated Oprah or Whoopi, the hypocrites on the panel would still throw them softballs.

It was his time to ask any questions he might have, and to say what he wanted to say. Obviously, he knew her record well enough that he didn't have any questions about her suitability for the job. The others on the panel still had their opportunities to question her, so what's all the whining about? Looks like you just want to whine.
Booker used his time to make a complete ass out of himself and embarrass the nominee. I'm surprised he didn't break out his Kunta Kinte speech.

I'm curious.

Oprah Winfrey?
Whoopi Goldberg?
Stacy Abrams?

I am Spartacus lol

Joe Biden didn't like her views on anything. Democrats presidents nominate democrats to the supreme court, and republicans president nominate republicans to the supreme court. She belonged to the federalist society. Most of republicans hire republicans that belong to the federalist society.

and Booker did not like her views on life, so no Booker would not be happy about her.

I remember how Merrick Garland was shunned by the republicans.

Bush Jr nominated 3 conservatives to the Supreme Court.

Maybe if he would have nominated her after 2 or 1 she would of got in. Bush Jr didn't think it's would be important enough to have a black woman on the Supreme court.

Forum List

Back