Successful launch SpaceX/Nasa capsule in space!!!

This is so awesome, America needed this!
:yes_text12:
WHO GIVES A FUCK??? THE ONLY CELEBRATION ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY WILL DO OVER THIS SHIT...IS IF TRUMP, HIS INTIRE FAMILY, ALL GOP SENATORS AND YOU MORONS HERE, BOOKED TICKETS.
1590871745163.png

Give us time to achieve FTL and you can stay here and live in the cities you've burned down in protest and wonder why they aren't being rebuilt.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I don't like to watch these things after Challenger.But I watched this afternoon and prayed to the Supreme Being that these two souls be safely delivered to their destinatiom and back.

Feels like America is back from the lost Obama decade
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, THE INTIRE NATION IS ON EDGE AND THIS WHITE BRAIN DEAD BITCH IN DC WANTS US TO CELEBRATE THIS BULLSHIT? BOOK A FUCKIN SEAT, TRUMP AND WATCH THE CELEBRATION FROM A FUCKIN WINDOW DOWN HERE ON EARTH, OTHERWISE TAKE THAT CAPSULE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR WHITE ASS.
Well, So go to the streets and cry like all democrats do who cannot appreciate the success of the Americans and it's a stranger who tells you.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, THE INTIRE NATION IS ON EDGE AND THIS WHITE BRAIN DEAD BITCH IN DC WANTS US TO CELEBRATE THIS BULLSHIT? BOOK A FUCKIN SEAT, TRUMP AND WATCH THE CELEBRATION FROM A FUCKIN WINDOW DOWN HERE ON EARTH, OTHERWISE TAKE THAT CAPSULE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR WHITE ASS.
tigerred, it occurs to me that I really don't like your negative attitude about life.

Sorry, but we cant pander to criminal blacks 24/7. Other things matter besides your endless grievances

Well, So go to the streets and cry like all democrats do who cannot appreciate the success of the Americans and it's a stranger who tells you.
We'll gladly trade France triggered for you.

tigerred, it occurs to me that I really don't like your negative attitude about life.
Took you this long, huh?

I don't like to watch these things after Challenger.But I watched this afternoon and prayed to the Supreme Being that these two souls be safely delivered to their destinatiom and back.
That was going thru my mind all during the liftoff. Almost afraid to watch.

That's why they always wish them "Godspeed"

Sorry, but we cant pander to criminal blacks 24/7. Other things matter besides your endless grievances

She's just pissed they painted the SpaceX rocket white.

The only bad thing I learned is that it will land the 20th century way (parachutes) and not the 21st century way (sci-fi style)

The icing: the NASA director afterwards waxing on about how Trump and Pence were there watching the launch 1st hand with the senior staff and how supportive they've been of the whole program from the start.
The program was started under Obama. He didn't mention that, did he?

Forum List

Back