Stupid, Stupid, Stupid------------America

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it. I will check in to see replys for a few days but will not respond.

So here is what you voted for America, and you deserve what you vote for.

1. President Kamala, Biden may be there for a few weeks but the dems are already working on a 25th amendment removal of him.
2. Higher taxes
3, Cancellation of the 1st and 2nd amendments
4. Abortion on demand with no restrictions
5. Open borders and a flood of illegals coming for free US benefits
6. An administration run by China
7. Mask mandates and forced shutdowns, all remaining small businesses failing and millions going bankrupt
8. A government run media with only one side ever given voice
9. $5 per gallon gasoline, (if you can find any)
10. Millions of oil, coal, and gas workers our of work
11. A weak military and defunded police i.e. more crime
12. BLM and Antifa running free in the streets destroying property and attacking innocent people
13. Cancellation of the investigations into the 2016 election fraud, and the investigation into the Biden family corruption
14. Prosecution of anyone who dares speak out against the new regime------watch our Hannity, Tucker, and Rush, they will find some reason to lock you up.
15. the realization of the future predictions of Orwell and Rand. They accurately predicted what we are seeing today
16. the possible division of this country or a serious secession movement from several states.
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization of religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

and worst of all, a new American philosophy that cheating pays, If you want to win something find a way to cheat. Our American sense of morals and ethics is gone.
Biden was elected by over emotional suburban housewives who watch too much TV and a wave of dumb, angry Trump hating new voter registrants.

He wasn't elected at all

He may be selected if the courts punt on this fraud.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it. I will check in to see replys for a few days but will not respond.

1. President Kamala, Biden may be there for a few weeks but the dems are already working on a 25th amendment removal of him.
2. Higher taxes
7. Mask mandates and forced shutdowns, all remaining small businesses failing and millions going bankrupt
12. BLM and Antifa running free in the streets destroying property and attacking innocent people
13. Cancellation of the investigations into the 2016 election fraud, and the investigation into the Biden family corruption
14. Prosecution of anyone who dares speak out against the new regime------watch our Hannity, Tucker, and Rush, they will find some reason to lock you up.
15. the realization of the future predictions of Orwell and Rand. They accurately predicted what we are seeing today
16. the possible division of this country or a serious secession movement from several states.
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization of religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

and worst of all, a new American philosophy that cheating pays, If you want to win something find a way to cheat. Our American sense of morals and ethics is gone.
Who took you up on your cowardly “run away and hide in shame” bet?

I said I was not going to reply but I will make an exception for you because you are so needy. Dr Love took the bet, and unlike you libs, when I make a bet I stand behind it. I doubt that the court challenges will change the outcome, but standing by in case they do. My list in my OP is accurate, THAT is what the country is going to get if the cheating stands.

It's sad that in America Republican candidates have to win by at least 3-4 points just to overcome Dem cheating and ballot box stuffing.
Here, this should get you started...

d33b9793dff3a65f20dbf0864e0138e7.jpg

Dems will need that when we lock them up in prison for ballot stuffing. :itsok:
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Good Biden is In, now all the ignorant sheeples who voted for moron Biden will be bitchin when gas is 7 dollars a gallon, and your job is laid off, I really feel for the gas and oil industry, so many jobs will be toast.Biden and Harris will shut down the whole country over covid you will be screwed,I am going to get out the popcorn and now watch a horror movie unfold.

2. Higher taxes

I said I was not going to reply but I will make an exception for you because you are so needy. Dr Love took the bet, and unlike you libs, when I make a bet I stand behind it. I doubt that the court challenges will change the outcome, but standing by in case they do. My list in my OP is accurate, THAT is what the country is going to get if the cheating stands.
Oh please. You just HAD to reply only to me, just for me. Such the humanitarian! :lol:

The person you made the stupid bet with said you don't have to leave. You are leaving because you're humiliated, not because some bet. Donnie Covidseed lost fair and square.

Stay and face that fact like a normal person and not run away like a coward.

a typical right winger hating his own country just because democracy worked and "the people" had a different political choice...:D

and they think they are somehow "patriots"...

2. Higher taxes

Oh please. You just HAD to reply only to me, just for me. Such the humanitarian! :lol:

The person you made the stupid bet with said you don't have to leave. You are leaving because you're humiliated, not because some bet. Donnie Covidseed lost fair and square.

No, I am leaving because I am an honorable person who does what he says he will do. To stay would be dishonest and wrong. as I depart let me say to you----------screw yourself and go to hell, bitch.

2. Higher taxes

That is what I did with the survival forum...I only read it.

If you say the word abortion they ban you, if you complain about this or that they ban you. F them. I read it only and comment about it on other forums.

Learn a good lesson about gambling OP. You brought it on yourself from ego and stupidity.

In any case, best of luck finding another political forum for your home OP. They got a few of them, but most banned me.

Biden teacher nazi party llr.jpg

2. Higher taxes

No, I am leaving because I am an honorable person who does what he says he will do. To stay would be dishonest and wrong. as I depart let me say to you----------screw yourself and go to hell, bitch.
No you aren’t. If I had a dime for every time you said you were gonna ignore me I’d be richer than Midas. You’ll be back with your tail between your legs but really I think you should stay and take it like a man instead of slinking off like a coward.

2. Higher taxes

The lying con man loses, and you're focusing in on things that haven't even happened? You need a tighter grip on reality. Try using your fingers.

2. Higher taxes

I think this is what the majority of USA voters would agree with:

2. Higher taxes for the rich, including Trump!
5. Open borders for legal immigration and legitimate asylum seekers
7. Mask mandates and forced lockdowns where necessary to minimize virus spread that hurts the economy
8. Free media, unlike Russia, China, etc
9. Affordable alternative energy that reduces carbon footprint in atmosphere in long run
10. Millions of workers with new jobs
11. A strong military and smarter police, i.e. less crime by untrained officers
12. Less reason for peaceful and illegal protests, looting
13. Investigations into Russian hacking
14. Prosecution of anyone who spreads misinformation that hurts innocent people
15. Debunking baseless conspiracy theories
16. Rational discourse and solving problems with evidence-based discussions
17. removal of baseless religions from everything in the public domain --Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware.
18. a new American philosophy that provides fairness and opportunities for all citizens, and cheating does not pay.

The above are subsets of the OP that are my revisions, for accuracy.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse,

No it doesn't, you just can't accept that Trump lost fair and square.

There has been not been any serious evidence to suggest any sort of cheating. So how about you save your pathetic assertions for when you at least have SOMETHING to base them on.
Nobody who voted R for a Congress critter voted for Biden.

Thats a really stupid assertion based on pure ignorance.

Although most do, not everyone votes straight down the ticket.

Hell, even I have at one point voted R for Congress while casting a vote for a Democrat in a presidential election.
You’re going to post with a straight face that millions of people voted Rs into congress and voted for Biden?
The machines are rigged.

Wtf are you even talking about? House seats are voted on by specific Congressional districts, not whole states.

Democrats have GAINED in the Senate and have a shot a majority. They won in CO and AZ, both of which went fro Biden, they are going into runoff in Georgia and the only seat Democrats lost was Alabama, which went overwhelmingly for Trump.
Many more Rs won in Congress than votes for Trump.
I am not the only person to notice this.
That's because you're a moron who doesn't understand many on the right voted against Trump.
Ad hominem aside, the fact is that there are more Ds than Rs.

Forum List

Back