Stupid, Stupid, Stupid------------America

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it. I will check in to see replys for a few days but will not respond.

So here is what you voted for America, and you deserve what you vote for.

1. President Kamala, Biden may be there for a few weeks but the dems are already working on a 25th amendment removal of him.
2. Higher taxes
3, Cancellation of the 1st and 2nd amendments
4. Abortion on demand with no restrictions
5. Open borders and a flood of illegals coming for free US benefits
6. An administration run by China
7. Mask mandates and forced shutdowns, all remaining small businesses failing and millions going bankrupt
8. A government run media with only one side ever given voice
9. $5 per gallon gasoline, (if you can find any)
10. Millions of oil, coal, and gas workers our of work
11. A weak military and defunded police i.e. more crime
12. BLM and Antifa running free in the streets destroying property and attacking innocent people
13. Cancellation of the investigations into the 2016 election fraud, and the investigation into the Biden family corruption
14. Prosecution of anyone who dares speak out against the new regime------watch our Hannity, Tucker, and Rush, they will find some reason to lock you up.
15. the realization of the future predictions of Orwell and Rand. They accurately predicted what we are seeing today
16. the possible division of this country or a serious secession movement from several states.
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization of religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

and worst of all, a new American philosophy that cheating pays, If you want to win something find a way to cheat. Our American sense of morals and ethics is gone.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it. I will check in to see replys for a few days but will not respond.

1. President Kamala, Biden may be there for a few weeks but the dems are already working on a 25th amendment removal of him.
2. Higher taxes
7. Mask mandates and forced shutdowns, all remaining small businesses failing and millions going bankrupt
12. BLM and Antifa running free in the streets destroying property and attacking innocent people
13. Cancellation of the investigations into the 2016 election fraud, and the investigation into the Biden family corruption
14. Prosecution of anyone who dares speak out against the new regime------watch our Hannity, Tucker, and Rush, they will find some reason to lock you up.
15. the realization of the future predictions of Orwell and Rand. They accurately predicted what we are seeing today
16. the possible division of this country or a serious secession movement from several states.
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization or religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

and worst of all, a new American philosophy that cheating pays, If you want to win something find a way to cheat. Our American sense of morals and ethics is gone.

I just might join you.

Keep your powder dry.

We just might need it, elsewhere.

2. Higher taxes
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization or religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

I just might join you.

Keep your powder dry.

We just might need it, elsewhere.

You misunderstood.......
They ARE coming for your guns....just like they came for Trump

if you think you can Hide em....or in any way keep them....you misunderstand their determination for taking your guns just like you did for their disposing of Trump.

Basically, your guns are history.

2. Higher taxes
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization of religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

What morals and ethics?

2. Higher taxes

I hope you stay..i got a bet that all those Trumpers that vowed to leave..won't.

I'll just respond to our last line...this election is a good step towards regaining our sense of morals and ethics. All of your sturm und drang--is just the petulant whine of a child who's sent to bed...G'night!

2. Higher taxes

Ya'know, you'd be much happier if you stopped letting right wing "media" fill.your head with these paranoid lies.

Just a little advice.

2. Higher taxes

I hope you stay..i got a bet that all those Trumpers that vowed to leave..won't.

I'll just respond to our last line...this election is a good step towards regaining our sense of morals and ethics. All of your sturm und drang--is just the petulant whine of a child who's sent to bed...G'night!

The incoming have no morals or ethics.

2. Higher taxes

"The election of Harris and Biden is the return of our morals and senses."

Did he REALLY just say something THAT stupid and irrational?

My God, the kooks will be running the asylum

The incoming have no morals or ethics.

Which.......is exactly how they won

Hey, btw....I predicted Harris' victory months ago here on the forum.
They had the tenacity to stop at nothing.....literally.
I saw it.....but people like Skye told me I was nuts and insisted only Tump could win. I knew better.

Do I get a cookie? Choco chip please.

Last edited:

2. Higher taxes

We appreciate you informing us that your concept of morals and ethics would fit in nicely with the Gestapo.

So now America has allowed the insane to run the Asylum........
Gonna get really interesting now.
hang on tight

A few expectations.........

1). Christianity will be (ironically) demonized

2). Goodbye guns

3). Gays and blacks who aren't too bright and gave Democrats their support will finally get stark proof how much the left actually hates them.

2. Higher taxes

no..that's the era we're leaving behind us.
BTW...if you're going to quote me..perhaps it would be best to get it right/ "this election is a good step towards regaining our sense of morals and ethics."

A good step....

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse,

No it doesn't, you just can't accept that Trump lost fair and square.

There has been not been any serious evidence to suggest any sort of cheating. So how about you save your pathetic assertions for when you at least have SOMETHING to base them on.

2. Higher taxes

Get used to it.

2. Higher taxes

BTW...if you're going to quote me..perhaps it would be best to get it right/ "this election is a good step towards regaining our sense of morals and ethics."

A good step....

Towards 1938 Germany

2. Higher taxes

We appreciate you informing us that your concept of morals and ethics would fit in nicely with the Gestapo.
Are you not tired of whining yet..sheesh! Give it a rest..your guy lost..shake it off and move on..like sane people do.

Gestapo..LOL!

2. Higher taxes

Get used to it.

2. Higher taxes

A good step....

Towards 1938 Germany
nope...2021 USA.

2. Higher taxes

Get used to it.

2. Higher taxes

A good step....

Towards 1938 Germany
nope...2021 USA.

One in the same.

Forum List

Back