Stupid, Stupid, Stupid------------America

.... Americans voted for Biden...Less for Trump...thus Trump loses.

You really think that's how our electoral system works?
It did this time...

No, it didn't.
Yes it did. Biden not only got the most votes overall, but most electoral college votes that means Trump loses.
Lies lost, but truth won this time around.

He hasn't gotten any Electoral College votes yet.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it. I will check in to see replys for a few days but will not respond.

So here is what you voted for America, and you deserve what you vote for.

1. President Kamala, Biden may be there for a few weeks but the dems are already working on a 25th amendment removal of him.
2. Higher taxes
3, Cancellation of the 1st and 2nd amendments
4. Abortion on demand with no restrictions
5. Open borders and a flood of illegals coming for free US benefits
6. An administration run by China
7. Mask mandates and forced shutdowns, all remaining small businesses failing and millions going bankrupt
8. A government run media with only one side ever given voice
9. $5 per gallon gasoline, (if you can find any)
10. Millions of oil, coal, and gas workers our of work
11. A weak military and defunded police i.e. more crime
12. BLM and Antifa running free in the streets destroying property and attacking innocent people
13. Cancellation of the investigations into the 2016 election fraud, and the investigation into the Biden family corruption
14. Prosecution of anyone who dares speak out against the new regime------watch our Hannity, Tucker, and Rush, they will find some reason to lock you up.
15. the realization of the future predictions of Orwell and Rand. They accurately predicted what we are seeing today
16. the possible division of this country or a serious secession movement from several states.
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization of religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

and worst of all, a new American philosophy that cheating pays, If you want to win something find a way to cheat. Our American sense of morals and ethics is gone.

Hey....life goes on. You're taking this shit way too seriously.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it. I will check in to see replys for a few days but will not respond.

1. President Kamala, Biden may be there for a few weeks but the dems are already working on a 25th amendment removal of him.
2. Higher taxes
7. Mask mandates and forced shutdowns, all remaining small businesses failing and millions going bankrupt
12. BLM and Antifa running free in the streets destroying property and attacking innocent people
13. Cancellation of the investigations into the 2016 election fraud, and the investigation into the Biden family corruption
14. Prosecution of anyone who dares speak out against the new regime------watch our Hannity, Tucker, and Rush, they will find some reason to lock you up.
15. the realization of the future predictions of Orwell and Rand. They accurately predicted what we are seeing today
16. the possible division of this country or a serious secession movement from several states.
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization of religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

and worst of all, a new American philosophy that cheating pays, If you want to win something find a way to cheat. Our American sense of morals and ethics is gone.
The intelligent members of the forum will miss you.

It did this time...

No, it didn't.
Yes it did. Biden not only got the most votes overall, but most electoral college votes that means Trump loses.

Officially, he will by December 14, but historically in USA, the projected winners after election day get them until electors make it official.

It did this time...

No, it didn't.

Nor has anyone before the popular vote was counted, Dumbass.

It did this time...

No, it didn't.

Nor has anyone before the popular vote was counted, Dumbass.

Direct your instruction to denmark, wannabe.

2. Higher taxes
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization or religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

I just might join you.

Keep your powder dry.

We just might need it, elsewhere.
Tissue?

2. Higher taxes
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization or religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

I just might join you.

Keep your powder dry.

We just might need it, elsewhere.
Tissue?

Too old school for me.

Thanks anyway.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse,

No it doesn't, you just can't accept that Trump lost fair and square.

There has been not been any serious evidence to suggest any sort of cheating. So how about you save your pathetic assertions for when you at least have SOMETHING to base them on.
Nobody who voted R for a Congress critter voted for Biden.

Thats a really stupid assertion based on pure ignorance.

Although most do, not everyone votes straight down the ticket.

Hell, even I have at one point voted R for Congress while casting a vote for a Democrat in a presidential election.
You’re going to post with a straight face that millions of people voted Rs into congress and voted for Biden?
The machines are rigged.

Wtf are you even talking about? House seats are voted on by specific Congressional districts, not whole states.

Democrats have GAINED in the Senate and have a shot a majority. They won in CO and AZ, both of which went fro Biden, they are going into runoff in Georgia and the only seat Democrats lost was Alabama, which went overwhelmingly for Trump.
Many more Rs won in Congress than votes for Trump.
I am not the only person to notice this.
That's because you're a moron who doesn't understand many on the right voted against Trump.
Ad hominem aside, the fact is that there are more Ds than Rs.
Which has nothing to do with what I said. Some people are questioning why Congressional Republicans got more votes than Trump.... that is due in large part to Republicans voting Republican in Congressional races while voting against Trump.

2. Higher taxes

Ya'know, you'd be much happier if you stopped letting right wing "media" fill.your head with these paranoid lies.

Just a little advice.
I may not agree with everything on his list, but some of that IS true. You denying it doesnt make it any less true.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse,

There has been not been any serious evidence to suggest any sort of cheating. So how about you save your pathetic assertions for when you at least have SOMETHING to base them on.

Hell, even I have at one point voted R for Congress while casting a vote for a Democrat in a presidential election.
You’re going to post with a straight face that millions of people voted Rs into congress and voted for Biden?
The machines are rigged.

Wtf are you even talking about? House seats are voted on by specific Congressional districts, not whole states.

Democrats have GAINED in the Senate and have a shot a majority. They won in CO and AZ, both of which went fro Biden, they are going into runoff in Georgia and the only seat Democrats lost was Alabama, which went overwhelmingly for Trump.
That's because you're a moron who doesn't understand many on the right voted against Trump.
Which has nothing to do with what I said. Some people are questioning why Congressional Republicans got more votes than Trump.... that is due in large part to Republicans voting Republican in Congressional races while voting against Trump.
The machines changed Trump votes to Biden.

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, Trump got all the votes with ballots marked for him...

2. Higher taxes

Ya'know, you'd be much happier if you stopped letting right wing "media" fill.your head with these paranoid lies.

Just a little advice.
I may not agree with everything on his list, but some of that IS true. You denying it doesnt make it any less true.
What is true and please provide evidence of it.

Breightbart "news" is not evidence.

The machines are rigged.

It's because of fraud, wanker.

The machines are rigged.

It's because of fraud, wanker.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
They have already proved this week that the machines were flipping Trump votes to Biden.

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
They have already proved this week that the machines were flipping Trump votes to Biden.
No, there were no voting machines "flipping" votes. It was an error with tabulating software that was realized and fixed.

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
No, there were no voting machines "flipping" votes. It was an error with tabulating software that was realized and fixed.

It happened in 37 counties and the glitch kicked in the morning after they stopped counting.

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?

And a U-M professor of computer science
Liberal piece of shit.

Forum List

Back