Stupid, Stupid, Stupid------------America

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it.

I made the same bet.

If I can't get the mods to disable my account....I am going to start insulting people's parents.....just to get banned. That should remove the temptation to return.

Lol, did you seriously bet a total self-ban on this election?

trump-tweet-meme-1.jpg

Come down Chicken Little no one is coming for you, Trump is just feeding you never ending self-serving bullshit.

Come down Chicken Little no one is coming for you, Trump is just feeding you never ending self-serving bullshit.

Let's clear this up right here.......

Are you saying there will NOT be any gun confiscations ?

don't be shy....either you do or you don't

You already had Obama and Biden for eight fucking years and you are still asking that?

Gun industry is about to have boom years again, hell they probably donated to Biden campaign.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse,

No it doesn't, you just can't accept that Trump lost fair and square.

There has been not been any serious evidence to suggest any sort of cheating. So how about you save your pathetic assertions for when you at least have SOMETHING to base them on.
The Democratic Party is a dangerous cult they believes its own lies

Out of the 17 points... I would say 6 are likely, possible.
#1 - but certainly not in weeks, but most likely within 24 mos.
Then I agree on 2,7,11,12 and 13. The rest... no.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it. I will check in to see replys for a few days but will not respond.

So here is what you voted for America, and you deserve what you vote for.

1. President Kamala, Biden may be there for a few weeks but the dems are already working on a 25th amendment removal of him.
2. Higher taxes
3, Cancellation of the 1st and 2nd amendments
4. Abortion on demand with no restrictions
5. Open borders and a flood of illegals coming for free US benefits
6. An administration run by China
7. Mask mandates and forced shutdowns, all remaining small businesses failing and millions going bankrupt
8. A government run media with only one side ever given voice
9. $5 per gallon gasoline, (if you can find any)
10. Millions of oil, coal, and gas workers our of work
11. A weak military and defunded police i.e. more crime
12. BLM and Antifa running free in the streets destroying property and attacking innocent people
13. Cancellation of the investigations into the 2016 election fraud, and the investigation into the Biden family corruption
14. Prosecution of anyone who dares speak out against the new regime------watch our Hannity, Tucker, and Rush, they will find some reason to lock you up.
15. the realization of the future predictions of Orwell and Rand. They accurately predicted what we are seeing today
16. the possible division of this country or a serious secession movement from several states.
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization of religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

and worst of all, a new American philosophy that cheating pays, If you want to win something find a way to cheat. Our American sense of morals and ethics is gone.
:boohoo:

WAAAAH THOSE RUNS DINT COUNT WAAAH

SNIF Umma take my ball and go home! SNIF

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it. I will check in to see replys for a few days but will not respond.

1. President Kamala, Biden may be there for a few weeks but the dems are already working on a 25th amendment removal of him.
2. Higher taxes
7. Mask mandates and forced shutdowns, all remaining small businesses failing and millions going bankrupt
12. BLM and Antifa running free in the streets destroying property and attacking innocent people
13. Cancellation of the investigations into the 2016 election fraud, and the investigation into the Biden family corruption
14. Prosecution of anyone who dares speak out against the new regime------watch our Hannity, Tucker, and Rush, they will find some reason to lock you up.
15. the realization of the future predictions of Orwell and Rand. They accurately predicted what we are seeing today
16. the possible division of this country or a serious secession movement from several states.
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization of religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

and worst of all, a new American philosophy that cheating pays, If you want to win something find a way to cheat. Our American sense of morals and ethics is gone.
I hope you stay..i got a bet that all those Trumpers that vowed to leave..won't.

I'll just respond to our last line...this election is a good step towards regaining our sense of morals and ethics. All of your sturm und drang--is just the petulant whine of a child who's sent to bed...G'night!

"The election of Harris and Biden is the return of our morals and senses."

Did he REALLY just say something THAT stupid and irrational?

My God, the kooks will be running the asylum
no..that's the era we're leaving behind us.
BTW...if you're going to quote me..perhaps it would be best to get it right/ "this election is a good step towards regaining our sense of morals and ethics."

A good step....

Because the democrats are known for "morals and ethics"?

:lol:

You already had Obama and Biden for eight fucking years and you are still asking that?

Gun industry is about to have boom years again, hell they probably donated to Biden campaign.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the gun industry they were scared of ... :thup:

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse,

There has been not been any serious evidence to suggest any sort of cheating. So how about you save your pathetic assertions for when you at least have SOMETHING to base them on.

Rediculous, go take a look in the mirror.

Now that, my friends, is some world-class irony!

1604679555612.png

2. Higher taxes

I hope you stay..i got a bet that all those Trumpers that vowed to leave..won't.

I'll just respond to our last line...this election is a good step towards regaining our sense of morals and ethics. All of your sturm und drang--is just the petulant whine of a child who's sent to bed...G'night!
What morals and ethics? Biden is a career politician that sold influence to foreign countries and made his crackhead/pedo son rich but did nothing for the US citizens. Kamala just slept her way into power.

Election isn't over. We may be looking at a month or more interns of the presidential.

And they did not flip the Senate and the Supreme Court is not theirs either, so they will be very limited in what they will be able to get done.

They didn't get their blue wave, not even close. We're looking at more gridlock, most likely.

Ok...so right here I confirm your answer is......

antontoo says......
"NO, The Harris / Biden administration will not try to confiscate guns."

You are wrong. We were under different circumstances under the Obama Admin.
I will come back later when it begins so you know as always, you are wrong and I was correct
antontooNoConfiscationMarker11062020

Election isn't over. We may be looking at a month or more interns of the presidential.

It's over, you'll be looking at 3 more months of Trump being an assclown on steriods.

He was unhinged before, now unrestrained by upcoming election he will squeeze every last drop out of whatever power he has left as a president.

Last edited:

It's over, you'll be looking at 3 more months of Trump being an assclown on steriods.

He was unhinged before, now unrestrained by upcoming election he squeeze every last drop out of whatever power he has left as a president.
Now this..this is the real truth--and his supporters will egg him on....Trump is as petty as they come.

Forum List

Back