Stupid, Stupid, Stupid------------America

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it. I will check in to see replys for a few days but will not respond.

So here is what you voted for America, and you deserve what you vote for.

1. President Kamala, Biden may be there for a few weeks but the dems are already working on a 25th amendment removal of him.
2. Higher taxes
3, Cancellation of the 1st and 2nd amendments
4. Abortion on demand with no restrictions
5. Open borders and a flood of illegals coming for free US benefits
6. An administration run by China
7. Mask mandates and forced shutdowns, all remaining small businesses failing and millions going bankrupt
8. A government run media with only one side ever given voice
9. $5 per gallon gasoline, (if you can find any)
10. Millions of oil, coal, and gas workers our of work
11. A weak military and defunded police i.e. more crime
12. BLM and Antifa running free in the streets destroying property and attacking innocent people
13. Cancellation of the investigations into the 2016 election fraud, and the investigation into the Biden family corruption
14. Prosecution of anyone who dares speak out against the new regime------watch our Hannity, Tucker, and Rush, they will find some reason to lock you up.
15. the realization of the future predictions of Orwell and Rand. They accurately predicted what we are seeing today
16. the possible division of this country or a serious secession movement from several states.
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization of religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

and worst of all, a new American philosophy that cheating pays, If you want to win something find a way to cheat. Our American sense of morals and ethics is gone.
I hope you stay..i got a bet that all those Trumpers that vowed to leave..won't.

I'll just respond to our last line...this election is a good step towards regaining our sense of morals and ethics. All of your sturm und drang--is just the petulant whine of a child who's sent to bed...G'night!

We appreciate you informing us that your concept of morals and ethics would fit in nicely with the Gestapo.
Are you not tired of whining yet..sheesh! Give it a rest..your guy lost..shake it off and move on..like sane people do.

Gestapo..LOL!

You did make a joke about you have a sense of morals and ethics...thought I'd join in.

Biden made the call to Beto O'Rourke last night.

The Gun Confiscation Czar will be empowered with sweeping legal authority to take em.

Will you have any trouble handing your guns and ammo over to a twit like beto?

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it. I will check in to see replys for a few days but will not respond.

1. President Kamala, Biden may be there for a few weeks but the dems are already working on a 25th amendment removal of him.
2. Higher taxes
7. Mask mandates and forced shutdowns, all remaining small businesses failing and millions going bankrupt
12. BLM and Antifa running free in the streets destroying property and attacking innocent people
13. Cancellation of the investigations into the 2016 election fraud, and the investigation into the Biden family corruption
14. Prosecution of anyone who dares speak out against the new regime------watch our Hannity, Tucker, and Rush, they will find some reason to lock you up.
15. the realization of the future predictions of Orwell and Rand. They accurately predicted what we are seeing today
16. the possible division of this country or a serious secession movement from several states.
17. removal of God from everything in the public discourse and the demonization of religion------Muslims beware, Jews beware, Christians beware. but satanists will we allowed

and worst of all, a new American philosophy that cheating pays, If you want to win something find a way to cheat. Our American sense of morals and ethics is gone.
I hope you stay..i got a bet that all those Trumpers that vowed to leave..won't.

I'll just respond to our last line...this election is a good step towards regaining our sense of morals and ethics. All of your sturm und drang--is just the petulant whine of a child who's sent to bed...G'night!

We appreciate you informing us that your concept of morals and ethics would fit in nicely with the Gestapo.
Are you not tired of whining yet..sheesh! Give it a rest..your guy lost..shake it off and move on..like sane people do.

Gestapo..LOL!

You did make a joke about you have a sense of morals and ethics...thought I'd join in.

lol
Yeah...America just allowed the criminally insane to run the asylum.

This is gonna be very entertaining.....in a painful way for everyone

I always find these "I'm not coming back here, you'll see!" laughable. No one cares. If you have some friends here PM them. Go.

Biden made the call to Beto O'Rourke last night.

The Gun Confiscation Czar will be empowered with sweeping legal authority to take em.

Will you have any trouble handing your guns and ammo over to a twit like beto?
Not at all. Beto deserves what he gets.

I always find these "I'm not coming back here, you'll see!" laughable. No one cares. If you have some friends here PM them. Go.
I know huh? It takes a real ego-invested idiot to even think anyone cares about their posting ever again! Then..when they prove that they have zero integrity..and that their word is meaningless--they become a laughing stock!

Ain't that right Mike?

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it.

I made the same bet.

If I can't get the mods to disable my account....I am going to start insulting people's parents.....just to get banned. That should remove the temptation to return.

2. Higher taxes

What morals and ethics?
Morals and ethics started to die 50 years ago. There are many people who have them now. And many to degree. But not enough as the lack of those qualities has caused misery to others and depending on their lot in life, themselves.

I know huh? It takes a real ego-invested idiot to even think anyone cares about their posting ever again! Then..when they prove that they have zero integrity..and that their word is meaningless--they become a laughing stock!

Ain't that right Mike?
That's my opinion, but, turd, my goodbye threads were in jest making fun of others. You are just too stupid to understand humor. Plus, you smell bad.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it.

I made the same bet.

If I can't get the mods to disable my account....I am going to start insulting people's parents.....just to get banned. That should remove the temptation to return.
My parents were both pieces of shit so if you start with them it won't help you.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse,

No it doesn't, you just can't accept that Trump lost fair and square.

There has been not been any serious evidence to suggest any sort of cheating. So how about you save your pathetic assertions for when you at least have SOMETHING to base them on.
If you think there was anything "fair and square" about this election, I have a BEAUTIFUL beachhouse for sale cheap, about an hour north of Wichita.

I made the same bet.

And here I thought the day couldn't get any better!

1604678419997.png

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse,

There has been not been any serious evidence to suggest any sort of cheating. So how about you save your pathetic assertions for when you at least have SOMETHING to base them on.
If you think there was anything "fair and square" about this election, I have a BEAUTIFUL beachhouse for sale cheap, about an hour north of Wichita.

Beliving is seeing for some I guess.

Put up the evidence or take a hike.

Is it near the Oklahoma sea? I like that.

2. Higher taxes

This is why I don't make bets. I won't give my future and freedoms away on a whim.

If you are looking towards the Beltway to regain a sense of morals and ethics ... Then you're an idiot ... :thup:

Forum List

Back