Student loan borrowers rip Biden’s payment extension

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
It is discrimination against those that followed the guidelines!

Student loan borrowers are speaking out against President Biden’s recent extension of a freeze on student debt payments, calling it a partisan and unfair move by the administration.

State University of New York in Albany graduate Matthew Noyes said that after finishing school in 2018, he paid off $27,000 worth of debt in just 11 months by making daily sacrifices like not eating out and even changing his work commute.

"I think it's very unfair and not just to me, but it's especially unfair to blue-collar workers, people who decided to go into the trades, people who chose to serve in the military so that they could have their college paid for," Noyes told FOX Business’ Lydia Hu. "I think it’s really unfair."

Frustration even extends to those still actively paying off their federal student loans, including Kent State University graduate Leandra Westbrook, who picked up a job as a food delivery driver and cut back on travel.

"I knew what I set myself up for when I was taking out these loans. It's something that I committed to," Westbrook explained. "You wouldn't sign a mortgage for a house and not pay your mortgage."

You know, people are still allowed to make their payments during the freeze, right?

Also, did this same person whine when Trump did it?

Student loan borrowers are speaking out against President Biden’s recent extension of a freeze on student debt payments, calling it a partisan and unfair move by the administration.

State University of New York in Albany graduate Matthew Noyes said that after finishing school in 2018, he paid off $27,000 worth of debt in just 11 months by making daily sacrifices like not eating out and even changing his work commute.

"I think it's very unfair and not just to me, but it's especially unfair to blue-collar workers, people who decided to go into the trades, people who chose to serve in the military so that they could have their college paid for," Noyes told FOX Business’ Lydia Hu. "I think it’s really unfair."

Frustration even extends to those still actively paying off their federal student loans, including Kent State University graduate Leandra Westbrook, who picked up a job as a food delivery driver and cut back on travel.

"I knew what I set myself up for when I was taking out these loans. It's something that I committed to," Westbrook explained. "You wouldn't sign a mortgage for a house and not pay your mortgage."

Where is the outrage to PPP loans that were forgiven?

It makes those who did the right thing and either paid off their student loans or didn't borrow money in the first place feel like suckers.

My nephew would graduated a couple of years ago could have bought a lot nicer Cadillac if he got Uncle Sucker to pick up his tuition costs.

It makes those who did the right thing and either paid off their student loans or didn't borrow money in the first place feel like suckers.

My nephew would graduated a couple of years ago could have bought a lot nicer Cadillac if he got Uncle Sucker to pick up his tuition costs.
Or a PPP loan that was forgiven.

A System for Flunkies Flunks the Test of Deserving a Good Job

The jealous resentment of suckers who paid off their loans is as petty as if Ted Williams and Stan Musial had whined about not getting their salaries increased by dozens of times because they retired before the Major League Baseball Players' Union got that for all later players.

This furious flurry by Diploma Dumbo snowflakes begs the question anyway. College is about work without pay, not about having to pay so the corporations and the consumers can freeload off the slavish students' sacrifice. I dare the Plutes who mandate this unmanly "education" to just pay their brats' tuition and give them no money to live on. Tell them what they preach to excluded Americans.

College is all about giving Preppies an enormous psychological advantage over the indentured-servitude students. In fact, prep school means prepare for college, so it is designed only for those pampered princes.

My nephew, who graduated a couple of years ago. could have bought a Cadillac if he got Uncle Sucker to pick up his tuition costs.
Unpaid Education Is for Teenagers Who Are Afraid to Grow Up

How does that childishly petty Diploma Dumbo fantasy have any truth value? Even without paying tuition, he'd have to work a low-paying part-time job if he submitted to slave-education and could never afford even a junker, let alone a Cadillac.

Forum List

Back